DJenser

May 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'part2now'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "prologue.rpyc", line 16342, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'part2now'.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Where & when am I supposed to input the password for Brenda?
If you chose to go to Brenda's after going to the cinema with Alice, input the password when the game prompts it by asking if your a patreon when you and Brenda go to bed, then it will ask for the password.

The password is.

password

Reactions: OneManVN

d630

Feb 21, 2018
If you chose to go to Brenda's after going to the cinema with Alice, input the password when the game prompts it by asking if your a patreon when you and Brenda go to bed, then it will ask for the password.

The password is.

password
Yeah, not seeing it. I choose to go to Brenda's, then she shows her breasts, then there's a coffee scene, schoolgirl outfit, movie, sex. Didn't see anything that allowed for input, nor do I know when exactly it should appear.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah, not seeing it. I choose to go to Brenda's, then she shows her breasts, then there's a coffee scene, schoolgirl outfit, movie, sex. Didn't see anything that allowed for input, nor do I know when exactly it should appear.
It happens after you go home to spend time with the girls, but after picking your fave out of them, you go back to Brenda's and go to bed with her, then you'll get the prompt for the password.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
I think u have to make sure that u pick a few of the "Blue Color Femdom," choices starting from the beginning of the game, n that u also make sure that u jerk her of during the coffee scene so that she cums inside her coffee to use it as cream..?(cant remember if there was also an option where u could end up taking it from her hand n drink it, that winds up popping up when she sitting on ur lap at some point but if so, then make sure u do it)..!!

Then right when that night ends, just from after all of those other events that u already had mentioned, have happened.,
It should then end up popping up from there shortly after u end up waking up n having wake up sex with her, at her house n bed with her..
Following by a short briefing discussion of all the that have taking place since u guys re-met at the gym, n what not!!!!

If it still doesn't work/pop up from after all that.,
Then..??
Sorry, dude.,
But I can't think of any other possible solutions for what might be causing that problem for u....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Shrink v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
Started playing the update, was going to give it a -100 out of 10 due to lack of Melissa-dom content, but then I got to it. Call it a 6.9 out of 10: some scenes feel somewhat disjointed from the rest, but considering how much would need to be kept track of to make everything seamless and most likely some changes in renders to match those different scenarios...not to mention I didn't pay for it so I shouldn't complain overmuch. Keep up the good work, Mr. OneManVN.

Jan 11, 2017
Haha not only this guy now has 2 patreons and the fact that he also thinks that asking 2.5k grand for game of this "quality" is fair price, which is absurd and sad. And its never a good look when you jump to YET another game when you haven't finished the one you were working earlier.

From his new patreon "But also help me decide which game should be a priority when considering the update cycle. I am trying my best to be fair to all of you. But at the end of the day, the bills need to get paid. It really is that simple." . Sure thing buddy its not that hard to focus on 1 yes one game before jumping on the next one and asking even more money. It really is that simple. Even more hysterical the fact that you initially stated that I quote "This goal guarantees monthly updates for THE SHRiNK." The said goal is €2,335.10 and he reached it.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes