May 19, 2024
If you Rework and Reload a game isn't the point to change some things and improve upon the previous version. Everything seems the same as before story wise and maybe 5 percent better rendering, but what improvements have been implemented?

Reactions: Bhaiyajii19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you Rework and Reload a game isn't the point to change some things and improve upon the previous version. Everything seems the same as before story wise and maybe 5 percent better rendering, but what improvements have been implemented?
i think zombie invasion was removed and changed things on family etc.

No walkthrough mod?
ingame has some tips.

Reactions: CriticalDecision

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
missing images beyond this point.
Anyone else having this issue, and does anyone know if a fix has been issued for the missing images? In the past this part of the story had functioning images... As well this title seems to have bugs that can be game breaking. As stated from other earlier posts with regards to laundry room dom issue, and right after that scene with the little sister.

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
So I did a replay from the start and noticed from my previously time playing with this title, that it was originally at V0.08 (with a lot of story content that is not present in this release). And noticed this is a rewrite, and the game version was bumped back down to V0.25, again with huge amounts of content still not introduced from the previous version of this story. Yet it's called a season 2 release, which to me is very misleading.

Considering a lot of the previous content still hasn't even been introduced to the story rewrite. Then add the various bugs and huge amount of missing images...I believe this should have been a beta release, at lease until those issue were corrected.

And I didn't realize how much previous content is still not part of this release (I repeat this statement as it's a huge amount). I should have read through the posts before playing, as it's not worth a replay at this point...due where the story ends so soon. It seems this is just a reboot or restructure that is being used to draw out for potential revenue (it seems it will be years later to get to where the original story was scrapped at).

Good luck with this reboot, I'll check back when more content has been added.

Regards.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Eh, I changed the relationships, but everything is backwards, I call the girls brother, they call me sister?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes