McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Meaning he knows better than to try with Aiko, best case scenario while 'defending' himself from Aiko would be to assume the fetal position while chanting not the face, not the balls. With Melissa he could at least....probably keep her from beating him senseless if it came to that xD
Actually Mel could destroy him if she wanted to. Alice could too.
But Alice adores him and Mel's kind of a perv who just into it :sneaky:

Reactions: Glooskabe

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Actually Mel could destroy him if she wanted to. Alice could too.
But Alice adores him and Mel's kind of a perv who just into it :sneaky:
I'll pass on asking what you base the assumption on that Melissa could whoop MC's ass, its a sexism debate on simmer just waiting to boil over. All MC would have to do w/ Mel/Alice is outrun or get into a ground hold lol!! In that situation they'd all destroy me also bc I wouldn't be throwing down with them, just doing my best to not BE castrated lmao >;D

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's questionable how much he could physically dominate Melissa if she didn't melt into a submissive puddle the moment he touches her. He's a man and she's a woman, but he's a lazy bum and she's a spectacular example of fitness.

It's not really femdom, she's literally just beating him up. The only sexual part is him slapping her ass to provoke her.
This guy gets it. Think of Aiko as a lethal weapon in a small package. Our MC is no supercop with an ex-military background. He is a bum, it is made clear from the opening scene. He has dreamed of dicking those ladies for years now. In fact, he even questions himself this update, since all he has had to go on were dreams. Suddenly those dreams come true? What gives?! Aiko will pay off eventually and you won't get bruised anymore. However, for those who want the easier way to get some, I recommend Alice (Some serious sexy time coming to this update). She has always been attached to him.

One final thing. Difficulty scale (From easiest to hardest) Alice, Melissa, Leliana, Aiko, and then, of course, finding a way to stack em up two or three at a time, good luck with that last bit. Traps are optional and usually looking for some D to keep them warm.

Reactions: Glooskabe and L30

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'll pass on asking what you base the assumption on that Melissa could whoop MC's ass, its a sexism debate on simmer just waiting to boil over. All MC would have to do w/ Mel/Alice is outrun or get into a ground hold lol!! In that situation they'd all destroy me also bc I wouldn't be throwing down with them, just doing my best to not BE castrated lmao >;D
Let me just put it this way. While our MC was spending his days dreaming about sticking his dick in them, they were working out and learning self-defense. All three girls know martial arts and are very cappable. This has nothing to do with sexism, heck if you've played my other game, you see how the MC is bad-ass. It's just a regular couch potato Joe MC this time around is all. An average lazy bum and big-time perv who just wants to get some with minimal effort, and not afraid to actually work for it. Plus he wouldn't be able to bring himself to hurt them, even if he could.

Reactions: Vamori

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Let me just put it this way. While our MC was spending his days dreaming about sticking his dick in them, they were working out and learning self-defense. All three girls know martial arts and are very cappable. This has nothing to do with sexism, heck if you've played my other game, you see how the MC is bad-ass. It's just a regular couch potato Joe MC this time around is all. An average lazy bum and big-time perv who just wants to get some with minimal effort, and not afraid to actually work for it. Plus he wouldn't be able to bring himself to hurt them, even if he could.
I have a question not sure you can answer it as I believe it will fall under the banner of spoiler but I will ask just in case I get lucky.

Will the MC/player have any control in the relationship between the girls in the game? I have played your other game and in the "harem" route of that game some of the girls seemed as interested in each other as they were in the MC if not more so. I understand that you said it would be hard to make a harem in this game. I like that idea a lot, but if I end up sharing outside of my control it kind of kills the whole thing for me and make it so I will see the harem as a waist of effort. What I'm asking is will the harem in this game be an actual harem or the definition used by most games on this site?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I have a question not sure you can answer it as I believe it will fall under the banner of spoiler but I will ask just in case I get lucky.

Will the MC/player have any control in the relationship between the girls in the game? I have played your other game and in the "harem" route of that game some of the girls seemed as interested in each other as they were in the MC if not more so. I understand that you said it would be hard to make a harem in this game. I like that idea a lot, but if I end up sharing outside of my control it kind of kills the whole thing for me and make it so I will see the harem as a waist of effort. What I'm asking is will the harem in this game be an actual harem or the definition used by most games on this site?
In case you haven't noticed. I don't do anything based on the definition of this site, especially dom or harem. Take some of the trash reviews written by some experts on the matter over on Alison. Example. "I don't like this game and clearly whoever likes it is retarded" That's the average 95r review now a days. So, to answer your question. Harem for me = Everything is belong to me, and I control who gets fucked and where. Also, despite what the girls want in Alison, none of them have actually done anything. The thought is not illegal!

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
In case you haven't noticed. I don't do anything based on the definition of this site, especially dom or harem. Take some of the trash reviews written by some experts on the matter over on Alison. Example. "I don't like this game and clearly whoever likes it is retarded" That's the average 95r review now a days. So, to answer your question. Harem for me = Everything is belong to me, and I control who gets fucked and where. Also, despite what the girls want in Alison, none of them have actually done anything. The thought is not illegal!
I have no problem with the thought, it's the action without my consent that is a mood killer for me. I am aware that the girls in Alison haven't done anything yet, but it has been awhile since I last played that path and the vibe was going in that direction and since I had no idea your POV on that I thought I would ask. Thank you for answering my question.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those who leave trans content "on" will get the chance to "Go over for a coffee" at Brenda's place(Part three update to be continued sorry). We could be bringing the milk for it if you play your cards right.
cant wait for the update damnn

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I have no problem with the thought, it's the action without my consent that is a mood killer for me. I am aware that the girls in Alison haven't done anything yet, but it has been a while since I last played that path and the vibe was going in that direction and since I had no idea your POV on that I thought I would ask. Thank you for answering my question.
No worries. I'm not a fan of girls getting fucked by some other dude either. As for girl on girl, well that's going to be optional if it ever becomes a thing. As in literally, is this okay? Yes/No it doesn't get any simpler than that. In other words, we can give them "believable personalities" with their own decision-making power (AI) style. Or, we go full dictator mode and control everything. The choice will always be yours (the player)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those who leave trans content "on" will get the chance to "Go over for a coffee" at Brenda's place(Part three update to be continued sorry). We could be bringing the milk for it if you play your cards right.
Since i'm in a good mood i wouldn't mind offering her my milk :BootyTime:

• Haha

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Since i'm in a good mood i wouldn't mind offering her my milk :BootyTime:
I'm pretty sure you guys gonna be mad at me for this, but I need you to know that it wasn't a choice! I simply ran out of time. Part three, however, will be continuing the coffee visit and complete the scene. (Three comes 2 weeks from now) I'm sorry guys, but there is only so much I can do in two weeks' time.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure you guys gonna be mad at me for this, but I need you to know that it wasn't a choice! I simply ran out of time. Part three, however, will be continuing the coffee visit and complete the scene. (Three comes 2 weeks from now) I'm sorry guys, but there is only so much I can do in two weeks' time.
No problem since i can wait, but that being the case i'll need her to taste it more than once

• Haha

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For me, part of what makes harem is that the girls are cool with it, fucking several girls behind each other's backs when they each think they're the only one for you is more cheating than harem IMO.

• Love
Reactions: SumTingWong0420

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
For me, part of what makes harem is that the girls are cool with it, fucking several girls behind each other's backs when they each think they're the only one for you is more cheating than harem IMO.
Yup. It is cheating, as in literally. Harem means they all want the D and are okay with you having more than one bed warmer.

Reactions: GrammerCop

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Well that adds some clarity, I don't recall it being mentioned in game that ALL 3 girls studied martial arts, I even don't care if it wasn't mentioned that's good enough reason.

My previous comments were geared more towards if MC had to prevent bodily harm to his person from Mel/Alice, a pure strength benchmark between man & a woman who are in similar physical shape, typically the male would be stronger in logical way, BUT this is all moot as mc is a beach bum And all the girls are apparently martial artists >;D

(I was trying to save some face For our MC, but let's admit he's honorless, lmfao)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes