RPGM Completed The Silkfang Respite [v1.06] [Godspeak]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
In The Silkfang Respite, you play as a fledgling mage named Fee who quests across the land catching and taming monsters, as well as solving dungeons, and romancing characters. The game plays like a fusion of 2D Legend of Zelda and Pokémon with 20 different monsters to catch and spank and 5 different dungeons to solve.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-23
Release Date: 2022-08-17
Developer: Godspeak -
Censored: No
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Others Games: Spank or Treat - Diary of a Slave - Night of the Spanking Dead
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

YhXctp.png Yf7Vdg.png coIvdj.png b8nfjn.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I like the retro style. You could probably make great retro rpgs. But for an nsfw game you need to add more than spanking bro.
At least if you want people here to support you on patreon etc.
For me I'm happy with just the spanking but I recently warned another spanko-centric developer that people on here will complain about the lack of full-on sex and even give poor reviews over it. People here want more than pure fetishism and kink and I get that even if I don't agree with it.

I mean, someone even stated that they would wait until the dev added sexual content... despite the fact there was clearly sexual content already in the game (just not by that particular person's standards).

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Considering how sporadic Godspeak's releases are, I don't think his Patreon numbers are that low.
As a lifelong spanko, spanking heavy content is very welcome since so many games that use the tag are just wasting my time. It's to the point where I unpack games just to see if it's worth playing up to the spanking part(usually isn't).

Apr 25, 2022
Considering how sporadic Godspeak's releases are, I don't think his Patreon numbers are that low.
As a lifelong spanko, spanking heavy content is very welcome since so many games that use the tag are just wasting my time. It's to the point where I unpack games just to see if it's worth playing up to the spanking part(usually isn't).

As a BDSM enthusiast, I am offended when people exclude Spanking fetish from the game but still add the BDSM tag, I mean seriously, BDSM without spanking is not BDSM, its just bondage. We need this tag on f95 to clarify things up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
I like the retro style. You could probably make great retro rpgs. But for an nsfw game you need to add more than spanking bro.
At least if you want people here to support you on patreon etc.
Godspeak is from the dev community over at AnimeOTK which is why their content is so focused, from what I gather they have a very specific set of interests and target audience.

Em Kijo

May 21, 2017
Cool! Nice to see this here. I love GS's stuff. Silkfang Respite is his best game, bar none. The spanking scenes are good, of course, but Silkfang is also a send-up to the style of Gameboy Color games and works really well on that front.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote