VN Ren'Py The Silver Lining [v0.8] [Namuswill]

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Why do you need someone to post the link here if you are his supporter? You make no sense.
depends of tier level. most of devs are charging you every month just to read how they progress, or (when devs are milkmen) to read lame excuses why they need 6 months for 6 playable minutes of updates.
l'm also supporting one dev with just dollar-two in respect of devoted work and large, pretty much regular updates. and with that tier i can just read progress status. i even don't know when or if i'm ever be qualified for current updates. so if there were no f95 or similar sites god knows when would i play the game.
imo, progress status of updates on patreon should be free for everyone. and billing should be after major updates.

Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Love it, great suggestions :)
More suggestions for you, dear Dev.

You could be a bit more active here if you want your game to become more popular. And many devs share their game a week or two after release, it's a common thing. Might be worth considering, as you can see how the thread here degenerates due to inactivity.
Wouldn't hurt you and still better than frustrating your fans of long waiting, who would certainly support you more if you were more active. It's almost a law here: if the game becomes popular, you'll have a lot more income.

All the best for the future and happy holidays!

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
More suggestions for you, dear Dev.

You could be a bit more active here if you want your game to become more popular. And many devs share their game a week or two after release, it's a common thing. Might be worth considering, as you can see how the thread here degenerates due to inactivity.
Wouldn't hurt you and still better than frustrating your fans of long waiting, who would certainly support you more if you were more active. It's almost a law here: if the game becomes popular, you'll have a lot more income.

All the best for the future and happy holidays!
This game over (here). Good games always losts. Maybe you and i will create our game together? What you think, dude? :HideThePain:

• Hey there
Reactions: fortuna95

yuanquan815

Nov 28, 2023
I feel at this stage 0.4 that this is the game I've been looking for. It doesn't have to be a wild and dramatic story. Everything is so real and perfect sense of inclusion. I hope the author can continue to work hard on the update speed and animation to the next level.(I've checked out patreon, but in China I only support eye-print payments or voice payments, so I can't become a paid member just yet, but I'm in the process of reapplying for a credit card I stopped using for 7 years.) I wish the game makers success!

Reactions: Losersriot

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I understand why you would want to release it on New Year's Day, but playing new content for the first time with an unfinished art during a sex scene is very anti-climactic.. You might as well just waited a week to release it.

Apart from that, I really dig the art style and hope for more episodes in the near future. Thanks!

Oh, BTW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
So far so good. I'm not going to say the art is good because tbh I know nothing about art. The writing I like.
Now, I think something is wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you and best of luck.

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes