VN Ren'Py The Silver Lining [v0.8] [Namuswill]

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Especially since without asking it's impossible to tell for sure how you feel about it or if maybe it just wasn't something you thought of yet. I'll say though, since the person I was replying to was making a good point, even though we didn't agree about everything, if anything I wrote about your game came across as me feeling entitled to you catering to my personal tastes instead of merely suggesting things or voicing more than my own point of view on stuff, I am sorry. You are the Dev and author & I'm sure you know what you're doing (from what little I've seen, definitely waiting until stuff with the wonderful artist is expanded since I'd just skip most content right now, anyway). It's true that this could just be a sfw novel & it would be super intriguing due to writing, visuals and the quite unusual setting.
BIG MISTAKE! REAL WORLD setting is ULTRARARE. Victor Hugo, Stephen King, and auther grandmasters HATE 'settings'. He likes REAL setting. Worst King's book: Dark Tower you know

JenkinsMcCarb

Jun 24, 2020
0.4b version avialable in patreon page
No new content. It was a pure tech update, from memory the only things that changed visually were MC face texture and some minor emotes for some of the character. Dev says 0.5 by the Sunday but might be late, no guarantees.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
No new content. It was a pure tech update, from memory the only things that changed visually were MC face texture and some minor emotes for some of the character. Dev says 0.5 by the Sunday but might be late, no guarantees.
I have some disturbing feeling because half of game was done. This nowel must be longer.

Jan 16, 2020
Hi Namuswill... I like your game :) The drawing, the relatively slow path, the story so far.

Here are a few suggestions for the later game than i may like to see:
- a corrupt cop: One who can blackmail the girl, betray her, or simply do no really help if she ask him for help
- another working woman who can serve as a role model or her best friend (can also be used for lesbian stuff). Can be the switchboard operator at the job, or the secretary of the business next door. Maybe a Music Hall girl. This woman, may, or may not be in cahoots with one of the men.
- a small side job for the MC. Things like being an usherette at the nearby Cinema/Music Hall or a Cigarette girl in a gentleman club (this can be used for alternate career paths).
- some sort of Cinema/Music hall producer, the one who will promise her a careers in exchange for "rewards"
- a good guy with a good job: The one how can save her from the bad paths and marry her... The one she may cheat on afterward ;-)
- a path where she is a Vamp (or Femme fatale). You know, the one where she may kill her boss-now-husband (or divorce him keeping lot off money), blue-ball and trick the local Private investigator, sleep with the prosecutor and win the trial...
- a good? path where she become a movie star like Rita Hayworth. A Pin-up girl and Femme fatale on the outside, but sill a shy girl tricked by her producer...

Last edited:

Namuswill

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Hi Namuswill... I like tour game :) The drawing, the relatively slow path, the story so far.

Here are a few suggestions for the later game than i may like to see:
- a corrupt cop: One who can blackmail the girl, betray her, or simply do no really help if she ask him for help
- another working woman who can serve as a role model or her best friend (can also be used for lesbian stuff). Can be the switchboard operator at the job, or the secretary of the business next door. Maybe a Music Hall girl. This woman, may, or may not be in cahoots with one of the men.
- a small side job for the MC. Things like being an usherette at the nearby Cinema/Music Hall or a Cigarette girl in a gentleman club (this can be used for alternate career paths).
- some sort of Cinema/Music hall producer, the one who will promise her a careers in exchange for "rewards"
- a good guy with a good job: The one how can save her from the bad paths and marry her... The one she may cheat on afterward ;-)
- a path where she is a Vamp (or Femme fatale). You know, the one where she may kill her boss-now-husband (or divorce him keeping lot off money), blue-ball and trick the local Private investigator, sleep with the prosecutor and win the trial...
- a good? path where she become a movie star like Rita Hayworth. A Pin-up girl and Femme fatale on the outside, but sill a shy girl tricked by her producer...
Love it, great suggestions :)

Jan 16, 2020
Namuswill Here some more ideas then :

- some people out here have asked for interracial content (thinking BBC), but what if in your "alternate murica" a "Josephine Baker" character meet the MC at Broadway after a babana dance ? Then maybe this could lead to an interracial-lesbian or a threesome adventure (the real Josephine was bisexual but have moved in France since 1925)
- the MC may be kidnapped by a rival mafia gang. No need to no-con content, just good old bondage, damsel in distress stuff and maybe Stockholm syndrome. Then her mafia lover will come to save her like knight just at the right time (but maybe she is already in love of the other mafioso ?).
- a shoeshine boy in the street is very much needed just for a better 40's immersion. The boy may be, a police informer, a mafia watchman or just a plain innocent and naive boy (the one than even an uncorrupted MC will not see as a man).
- a tall sky scraper (Chrysler Tower or the Empire State), a very big railway Station (Penn Station or Grand Central), or a big boat (Normandy or Queen Mary) could be big place for cool or sexy events. But this may be too much drawing work.
- and the father may be the secret hero who save his own daughter from a bad path.. but she did not discover it until it's too late...

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Love it, great suggestions :)
great suggestions!? This is ignorant prepuberty babble. About 'policeman', 'killer', 'lesbianism' and some kid's shit. Someone like he once will ask you create spider-man or spunch bob, you undestend this? Your game - FEMALE, ROMANCE, ADULT game.

F95 have 6000 lesbian, policeman, killer games, but HE in HERE, think about it.

• Sad
Reactions: trainindicator

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I really like MC's father (not in a sexual, but in a sentimental sense). I never had a father at all. Only the mother's lovers. Aggressive and stupid. I've always envied the girls in my class because their fathers adored them. And I always envied my mother because her lovers loved her. And they only beat me. This game is valuable to me not in a sexual sense. She makes me feel what the one who is loved feels. I hate incest. I want to see only real fatherly love, gifts, hugs, care. That's why I chose the Boss and not Tommy. Tommy is a boy. And the boss is like a second daddy )

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
This game is the only one that reveals not only erotic, but also family relationships, feelings of tenderness, and sentimentality. I became addicted to Blue Dahlia's creativity. I tried to create DAZ models, but they were called ugly and ridiculed here on f95. I tried to learn programming, but I don't understand all these abstruse words. The only thing I know how to do in life is to be a punching bag or ridicule. If this game is abandoned, I won't survive it

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes