mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Still get the message that anonfiles tries to "invade" my computer.. Please put the walkthrough directly here or on some less malicious site.
i did not get that, i use adblockers tho so that might be the difference, as for the walkthrough i cant upload it here because of the file system used(open office document)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheSquizzy

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
there's no such thing as legal incest, incest is just between blood related family members
If you actually believe this, go ahead and knock up your mother in most states! (Probably not a fair example, since there's Adultery & Rape situations to complicate matters.)

Actually, there IS a difference. Different jurisdictions draw the line at different points. For instance, in some places incest between parents and their children is illegal, but between siblings it's legal. Some places have taken a LITERAL definition of "incest" as between family members- blood-related or not; so Step-relations may be illegal. (In spite of popular belief, most states/countries DO allow cousin relationships.)

You must realize that the reasoning behind the laws is NOT Biological (although that is often the public Rationalization), but Moral- and the two are often in conflict. Legal definitions OFTEN vary from the dictionary definitions: for instance, in my city the legal definition of "Harassment" is more or less the dictionary definition of "Assault" and vice versa.

BTW- a way of keeping the "Incest" tag without Bart or Homer would be either have Marge and Lisa having Lesbian Sex or Milhouse banging his mom (Luann). Or the twins (Terry & Sherry) having sex with each other, Ralph with his mom, Patty/Selma/Marge, etc., etc., etc. LOTS of Incest possibilities in the Simpsons.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
On my first run-through, I found the game rather buggy. Scenes happened out of order, or did not show the locations. For instance, the twins bullying Lisa occurred the first time that I clicked on the school, but as dialogue ONLY on the map screen, without entering the school. I never COULD find Willie, even though the map showed him in the playground. Same with Milhouse- he would show on the map but never appear in the hallway. And I could not get to the gym at all. At Home, after the first occasion, I could NEVER exercise again. When I accidentally went into the Living Room instead of the Garage when the pipe burst, when I came back into the Kitchen everything was cleaned up- even though I hadn't done anything yet. And I never got a night scene for the first couple of days- it went directly from Mid-Day to Morning.

On the plus side, Marge does look a LOT better with her hair down like that. Give her a bit of a wave as above and an additional cup size and WOW!

Last edited:

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Please tell me Milhouse is with all the ladies in the banner because he, too, is fuckable... that would be hilarious

For then, everything would truly be cumming up Milhouse

• Wow

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
If you actually believe this, go ahead and knock up your mother in most states! (Probably not a fair example, since there's Adultery & Rape situations to complicate matters.)

Actually, there IS a difference. Different jurisdictions draw the line at different points. For instance, in some places incest between parents and their children is illegal, but between siblings it's legal. Some places have taken a LITERAL definition of "incest" as between family members- blood-related or not; so Step-relations may be illegal. (In spite of popular belief, most states/countries DO allow cousin relationships.)

You must realize that the reasoning behind the laws is NOT biological (although that is often the public Rationalization), but Moral- and the two are often in conflict. Legal definitions OFTEN vary from the dictionary definitions: for instance, in my city the legal definition of "Harassment" is more or less the dictionary definition of "Assault" and vice versa.

BTW- a way of keeping the "Incest" tag without Bart or Homer would be either have Marge and Lisa having Lesbian Sex or Milhouse banging his mom (Luann). Or the twins (Terry & Sherry) having sex with each other, Ralph with his mom, Patty/Selma/Marge, etc., etc., etc. LOTS of Incest possibilities in the Simpsons.
Very true who knows what incest there may be in the future I’m just trying to make a game I would enjoy and hoping others like it to :)

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
On my first run-through, I found the game rather buggy. Scenes happened out of order, or did not show the locations. For instance, the twins bullying Lisa occurred the first time that I clicked on the school, but as dialogue ONLY on the map screen, without entering the school. I never COULD find Willie, even though the map showed him in the playground. Same with Milhouse- he would show on the map but never appear in the hallway. And I could not get to the gym at all. At Home, after the first occasion, I could NEVER exercise again. When I accidentally went into the Living Room instead of the Garage when the pipe burst, when I came back into the Kitchen everything was cleaned up- even though I hadn't done anything yet. And I never got a night scene for the first couple of days- it went directly from Mid-Day to Morning.

On the plus side, Marge does look a LOT better with her hair down like that. Give her a bit of a wave as above and an additional cup size and WOW!
Thanks for this, I’ll try to fix the bugs and Willie is at the shed I should make it clearer where he is.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I changed the story because it was contradictive to what I wanted and the direction I wanted the story to go, they didn't make me change the story they pointed out the flaw in it. If you don't want to play my game that's fine by me just to get you to actually understand why.
Okay that’s good then, I made an assumption but thanks for clearing that up and good luck with your game.

• Red Heart

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Am I missing something, or is this just a minor minor update? I only get two new talk sessions with Lisa, the water incident including talking to Willie and repairing the leak. No way to earn money to buy the camera, no new Edna....

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes