TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
can you tell me, how to trigger that scene? Did exam two, but no such scene happened

And did you remove the Milhouse stuff, that was in in version 0.2?
I did indeed not many people were a fan so I don’t want to disappoint anyone else I’m going to add the animation to my Twitter today for people to see though.

peters_99

Apr 13, 2018
Really good progress.

The navigation is much better now.

I suggest to highlight (for example by a glow) the houses and rooms when you place your mouse over them to show that they are active buttons.

The marge in the shower scene seems weird due to the huge black areas.

It would also be nice to upscale the models a little

Would be good to include a detailed progress tracker in the phone (like in r&m), so you can see where each story ends and hints what to do next

Reactions: TheSquizzy

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Really good progress.

The navigation is much better now.

I suggest to highlight (for example by a glow) the houses and rooms when you place your mouse over them to show that they are active buttons.

The marge in the shower scene seems weird due to the huge black areas.

It would also be nice to upscale the models a little

Would be good to include a detailed progress tracker in the phone (like in r&m), so you can see where each story ends and hints what to do next
Very good points, I will be doing the highlighting objects like the bed for example and there is a help section on the phone but the tracker is a good idea too. Not sure what you mean by upscaling the characters?

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
well, the art is certainly better than another Simpson game i saw on here, though i do not know why incest is a tag up top...
Lots of changes are coming it was because Marge adopted you so legally it was incest like step sis/mum is but tag will be removed in the soon as I’m reworking the story.

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Recently found your game, good work so far! will we in the future be able to choose how Marge has her hair? (love it the way it is, but going classic is a bit of a thrill xD)

Reactions: TheSquizzy
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes