TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
How much content after this update? The game look very interesting and the reviews seems very positive so far but I'm still very curious
Total content right now is a decent amount you can check the walkthrough to see, but 380 images, 5 animations and lots of sexual still images. Not sure how long it would take you to complete maybe 2-3 hours if you read through it. If you mean how much content left quiet a lot, I have 10 total girls planned at the moment to go into the game.

Nov 4, 2018
could you dm me the error?
I'll try getting it again.

They grey on grey main menu options are really bad I have to really up brightness to possibly see it.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Home Front Night .png'

In other words the image for the house at night is missing.

Following File "renpy/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen.

Last edited:

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
"Let's make a game where the characters from The Simpsons live in a small town. We already have the characters, now we just need to come up with a name for the town. Now let's see, where could the Simpsons live..?"

Reactions: luisar018

amu81

Aug 1, 2019
I don't know. Nothing happens. I can talk to Lisa 5/6 but no camping option appear. I started a new game. Nothing new. Only spying on Allison. What I'm doing wrong. The second time I start a new game I was following the walkthrough but also no camping. Here is my save.
Thanks for helping

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes