CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
You mind leaving some constructive criticism? Devs can't get better unless you tell them what's wrong with the game. Better to not be childish and help the community :)
Don't worry, I think the majority loves your game. Myself, I love it. Nice change from the games that are made with caracters from DAZ3D. It is always the same caracters, just with different storyline. Would love a game with Family Guy.

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Don't worry, I think the majority loves your game. Myself, I love it. Nice change from the games that are made with caracters from DAZ3D. It is always the same caracters, just with different storyline. Would love a game with Family Guy.
Thanks for the comment, I'm not really a fan of family guy although it could be funny. Probably going to make an original game next time :)

Reactions: Richardson1

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
BROKEN: The Stats never go past 1 Strength and 1 Endurance. The game states every day "I have no energy left to do this" whenever you click on exercise stuff in garage after both reach level 1. Intelligence does not seem to change ever. even after training with Lisa. Need to fix this.
Well strength and endurance aren't important to the story at the moment. Studying with Lisa changes for me could you send your save file?

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
LOL... when a game fails to be playable, I simply delete the entire thing. I stop bothering. No save file to give. I never saved anyway, because there are literally almost NO choices available.
Sorry to hear that, can't really help if I don't get the save or screenshots as it works me.

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
guys how am i supposed to progress with marge since its impossible to interact with the dining table or with any table for that matter

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes