NUBESROJAS

May 23, 2020
It is very simple I love the simpsons and for years I drew some things only a minimum edition (boobs and butts) and ready I hope they end up in the game it would be awesome

Reactions: TheSquizzy

NUBESROJAS

May 23, 2020
and a walkthrough is useful only when the game is developed linearly with options, it is difficult to give an order and some options block others by simple structure effect, you cannot put a cube on a sphere if the triangle is already on this end.
expform.png

Staugis

Nov 4, 2020
I didn't really know what NTR was so I didn't mind it but now looking back it's weird and changes the way I want marge to play out and the realtionship wouldn't work lol. Thanks again for the feedback
yo man, i know this has no context, i know ur the creator and i just wanted to know if there's an opption to dissabble the yellow thing where the text is written?

Reactions: Richard Ster

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
Marge won't pop up in the shower for the third time (where you can join her) in my playthrough. Somehow I saw Lisa in her underwear before I was supposed to, think that might he the cause.

Like the game but it's all messed up. Could probably do with some type of order.

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Marge won't pop up in the shower for the third time (where you can join her) in my playthrough. Somehow I saw Lisa in her underwear before I was supposed to, think that might he the cause.

Like the game but it's all messed up. Could probably do with some type of order.
If you have seen Marge masturbate in the shower you'll be able to join her after.

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
It is very simple I love the simpsons and for years I drew some things only a minimum edition (boobs and butts) and ready I hope they end up in the game it would be awesome
Your fan art is so cool and it makes me smile when I see it and the specific stuff you post won't be in the game but like with the Maude bending over I liked yours better so I redrew and put it in the game. :)

Takonar

Aug 21, 2018
I've gone my entire life without fapping to the simpsons, and after trying this game I still haven't.

Reactions: Rokp

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I've gone my entire life without fapping to the simpsons, and after trying this game I still haven't.
The same for me. But After trying this I fapped so hard. Maybe, to make it better the dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I always fapped so much to Lois from Family guy.
That bitch is so fucking hot. Her slutty attitude gets my cock hard every time I watch the show.
Someone should make a game about her....:sneaky:

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes