Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
No, really, where's the mac version?

seanc8911

Dec 31, 2018
im confused on the edna part of the walkthrough it says talk to lisa at night to find the laptop??? ive tried that and it doesnt do anything?? does anyone know how to trigger this last edna task?

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
im confused on the edna part of the walkthrough it says talk to lisa at night to find the laptop??? ive tried that and it doesnt do anything?? does anyone know how to trigger this last edna task?
I'm changing it so that the paths aren't done like that like you can't progress the story without doing a lot of Edna, also to so that you need to do the; LaptopBrokenQuest, LisaMigraineQuest, LisaNoFreedomQuest and have LisaChatCount >= 5

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I looked into it and checked the variables needed for it and nothing looked wrong. If you have the save right after the error that would be helpful :)
Hey there! I don't have my saves anymore! Sorry for that....did you try to see if the bug could be replicated in your case too?
Anyway, nevermind. I will start a new game from scratch as soon as an update will be released. The game is good, don't let bugs bring you down ;)

Reactions: TheSquizzy

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hey there! I don't have my saves anymore! Sorry for that....did you try to see if the bug could be replicated in your case too?
Anyway, nevermind. I will start a new game from scratch as soon as an update will be released. The game is good, don't let bugs bring you down ;)
I tried to replicate it and couldn't find it maybe it was something with you idk

Reactions: Albaduldür
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes