CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Nice, however, it seems like I found two bugs. First, when doing Lisa, I get a red text in upper corner, stating file movi not found. Second, the imagine icon on the mobile does not work longer, so no replay on previous achivements. Scratch that....
Hopefully, the MC will get the key to Marge's room soon. Would also be nice if actions with Lisa and Marge could be repeated when visiting them again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSquizzy

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Nice, however, it seems like I found two bugs. First, when doing Lisa, I get a red text in upper corner, stating file movi not found. Second, the imagine icon on the mobile does not work longer, so no replay on previous achivements. Scratch that....
Hopefully, the MC will get the key to Marge's room soon. Would also be nice if actions with Lisa and Marge could be repeated when visiting them again.
It will come to that and also more variations in text once your revisit them.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Oh, goddammit it's one of those point and click you have to find your way around. Thumbs down on that. Lisa as an adult is fucking hot here, too. I like the ones where all choices are text based.

Reactions: TheSquizzy

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Adult games shouldn't be hard. We don't WANT a challenge, we just want to get on to the fucking. Screw a challenge. Anything getting in the way of sex scenes is just a pain in the ass.

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
full save pls
The game isn't that extensive, so full save game is kinda pointless and I also noticed that you can't revisit seen scenes unless you check them in game folder.
I didn't look much into it, so I might've missed something.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
when you make a fuck scene, maybe not have the penetration scene in the dialog box, but if you do have it full transparent :p

I think i used a too old save? I went to liza and it was fingering and then fucking, and end of content? I wish there was a way to tell if there was more to do, does the church girl go further than showing her panties if I repeat the event over and over?
mom go further than the shower scene?
is there any content with howdidoloo neighbor, banging his wife or something ?
I feel like the save I loaded just threw me into the middle of something :p and no clue if im done with update or not

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes