TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
when you make a fuck scene, maybe not have the penetration scene in the dialog box, but if you do have it full transparent :p

I think i used a too old save? I went to liza and it was fingering and then fucking, and end of content? I wish there was a way to tell if there was more to do, does the church girl go further than showing her panties if I repeat the event over and over?
mom go further than the shower scene?
is there any content with howdidoloo neighbor, banging his wife or something ?
I feel like the save I loaded just threw me into the middle of something :p and no clue if im done with update or not
Using the walk through might be your best bet.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions are opinions. It is ok to not agree with me, not everyone likes cheery pie...

• Game wise this is a classic dating trainer type game. Nothing good or bad about that.
  • Player named character, often lead to a generic protagonist. Warning sign, but lets see if this is an exception.
  • Prologue makes me feel like the creator is proficient in English, but needs practice making his sentences less simple. It reads as basic. Not horrible but also not good.
  • Art so far looks good. It is in style of the Simpsons, and a major draw.
  • One issue with the art is inconstant. At first all boobs look like they are D cups, but then Marge in the bathroom looks like she has a G cup...
  • Be nice to have Lisa being more like a B cup while Marge a D. Not only is it breast size the same but they are the same height as well. Not a huge problems but it would be nice to have different shapes and sizes, though the art is really immersive for the Simpsons overall.
  • English needs a little work. Nothing huge but there are errors. "Yeah I don't get a few thing." --> Yeah, I don't get a few things. Still would be better more complex. ---> Not really, I don't understand half of my physics book.
  • Last comment on the Writing. It's not bad, but it also doesn't feel like someone would say these things. People talk in complex sentences, so when everything is short 4 to 5 word sentences it feels off.
  • Animations are good, for this style.
  • Lack of a hints system, or a way to know what sex scenes we might have missed.

It's between a 3 and a 4, and I lean to a 4/5. It needs more sex scenes with other people. Writing needs to improve, but overall it's above average.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Got it fixed let me know if you have other problems.
Was this fix uploaded yet? I noticed there was a change to the OP today, but the Mega link for windows version is the same as yesterday.

Also, if you pick up items before you need them to advance someone's story, will it block that story progression? Despite the fact that I already had the massage book in my possession, that option never arrived when the walkthrough said it should.

seanc8911

Dec 31, 2018
i'm still not able to go any further with edna this whole mysterious laptop task on ednas walkthrough is confusing i do what it says but no laptop options anywhere any help? :(

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Opinions are opinions. It is ok to not agree with me, not everyone likes cheery pie...

• Game wise this is a classic dating trainer type game. Nothing good or bad about that.
  • Player named character, often lead to a generic protagonist. Warning sign, but lets see if this is an exception.
  • Prologue makes me feel like the creator is proficient in English, but needs practice making his sentences less simple. It reads as basic. Not horrible but also not good.
  • Art so far looks good. It is in style of the Simpsons, and a major draw.
  • One issue with the art is inconstant. At first all boobs look like they are D cups, but then Marge in the bathroom looks like she has a G cup...
  • Be nice to have Lisa being more like a B cup while Marge a D. Not only is it breast size the same but they are the same height as well. Not a huge problems but it would be nice to have different shapes and sizes, though the art is really immersive for the Simpsons overall.
  • English needs a little work. Nothing huge but there are errors. "Yeah I don't get a few thing." --> Yeah, I don't get a few things. Still would be better more complex. ---> Not really, I don't understand half of my physics book.
  • Last comment on the Writing. It's not bad, but it also doesn't feel like someone would say these things. People talk in complex sentences, so when everything is short 4 to 5 word sentences it feels off.
  • Animations are good, for this style.
  • Lack of a hints system, or a way to know what sex scenes we might have missed.

It's between a 3 and a 4, and I lean to a 4/5. It needs more sex scenes with other people. Writing needs to improve, but overall it's above average.
Best feedback I've gotten thanks for the tips I'll work on it :)

Reactions: hentai charley

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Was this fix uploaded yet? I noticed there was a change to the OP today, but the Mega link for windows version is the same as yesterday.

Also, if you pick up items before you need them to advance someone's story, will it block that story progression? Despite the fact that I already had the massage book in my possession, that option never arrived when the walkthrough said it should.
It wont stunt it don't worry.

TheSquizzy

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
i'm still not able to go any further with edna this whole mysterious laptop task on ednas walkthrough is confusing i do what it says but no laptop options anywhere any help? :(
Bug with the way variables were laid out it's fix but waiting on if there are other bugs.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Using the walk through might be your best bet.
lol got a little more out of it, I think lol
but are the fingering and fucking of liza coming before or after the camping? I did it before, then followed guide to collect wood 10 times and cook 10 times and then did sleep with her and thigh job and then home, guide said there should be more after that, getting a key and visit her at night for more sex? did not get that, but you do 10 nights at camp? meaning collect wood, cook food, sleep and repeat 10 times before going back?.
guide say to talk to her at school, but she just say she have no time.

also is the scene with bart mom in the kitchen at night the last scene? the guide seem to say there should be another?

after I fucked her in kitchen at night I clicked on dinner table and got the handjob scene, but then I should talk to her and after that talk another scene, but talking does not work, just getting default dialog so I assume im done? just did thing in wrong order?

maybe add something so we know we done it all, might not say what it is because spoilers, but just so we know we done 5/7 possible thing

Reactions: TheSquizzy
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes