Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
I don't use it, that was just from her page as to incompatible things, and Oniki instructions.
Yeah, that's where I read it from and I installed that package for a while and my savegame became messed up extending load time to like 2 hrs. The good news is, for people who are using that package, once you remove it and just have errortrap, it will clean up your existing savegame and reduce the loading time back to normal.

That package is only for errortrap I believe, so people not using errortrap don't have to be concerned about it.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Animated Passion is not compatible with KW. Does that mean you can't have both in your folder, even when you have only one of them active?

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Animated Passion is not compatible with KW. Does that mean you can't have both in your folder, even when you have only one of them active?
That was the way I read it, and I would prefer to stay with KW for now, I do not see enough advantage in Animated Passion to warrant all the head ache's, and I see the possibility of quite a bit of loss as well. << Just my thinking
Right now I have a very solid KW installation, and just do not feel the need for change.

Ryder1337

Sep 23, 2017
Does the creator of Kinkyworld have a discord server so we can write suggestions? How can I contact the author if I have suggestions? Also will the creator still make more updates?because I really hope he or she continues adding more stuff to this amazing mod

• Haha
Reactions: littlejeff
Jun 16, 2020
Animated Passion with a bunch of the animations and some stripper club shit I use. Enjoy!
I tried a few times to download it and Mega says "Decryption error" after I finish downloading... Looking around it normally says to upload again to fix it, do you mind re-doing it?

Jun 26, 2018
Anybody managed to pick up KW69 KW_K69_Animations V3.3 yet?

It was published back in September and honestly I wouldn't mind giving him some support because Sims 3 animators are few and far between, but well...he hasn't made anything new for nearly 3 months.

Reactions: nekobasu