Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
408 is better than 404 with more stuff like model career to movie career 408 fixed alot of 404 and 405's buggs
I try to level up my sims actor career to lv.2, using Master Controller > Career > Level.

But there's nothing to appear.

Usually, if we click the Level option, it will show a selection of Career Levels to choose from.

But in this one, there's nothing, like the window is suddenly closed.

I'm currently using 408.

In the update description, I read OnikiKay is already made up of lv.3 of Actor career.

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
I try to level up my sims actor career to lv.2, using Master Controller > Career > Level.

But there's nothing to appear.

Usually, if we click the Level option, it will show a selection of Career Levels to choose from.

But in this one, there's nothing, like the window is suddenly closed.

I'm currently using 408.

In the update description, I read OnikiKay is already made up of lv.3 of Actor career.
that would be because kinkyworld ans nrass does not play nice together there is 3 levels to acting career after the 3 levels of modeling career after first small shoot thier are two more shoots that have different scenes/interactions the last scene only comes after you read script that comes in the mail ...hope this helps

Reactions: LUV31

MabellineL'Oreal

Feb 10, 2019
Is there a step by step clear and concise tutorial for making a Brothel?

All of the old comments I find are very confusing, not clear, or seem to skip steps (assumes that the user is familiar with certain components). Can someone also share a general tutorial for kinky world if it exists? The old Wikia page is gone. Thanks in advance.

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find this bad boy?
Kijiko has a section of Sim Models that are free to download on their site.
(That one is not for sharing though but you can create him by using her "Rex" model and changing the hair)

You can find the mask here:

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Is there a step by step clear and concise tutorial for making a Brothel?
It's actually not that hard and quite interesting. I finally got 1 going.

1) It is done through your phone and you start a brothel business
2) You don't necessarily need to own a building. You can recruit whores and set their hours on different lots and act as a pimp. However, I suggest you get a building first, b/c this one is easier.
3) So you buy a lot and click on it to set kinkyworld option to a hostel. I'm not really even sure if you even need to buy it, but still better if you do. Now you can set it to whatever lot type. I set it to a local pub I think b/c I like the hours.
4) Now here's the thing, furnish it into a hostel, don't try to do some bar and restaurant combo. I did that, but sims are dumb and they're just having sex in the middle of the restaurant.
5) Hiring whores. You are suppose to have some good relationship with them so they will agree, else they will say no. I didn't have the patience, so I use the KW cheat "always accept on"
6) Ok, in the phone, manage hostel. Click on employee and set their work location to your hostel. Then in the business section, click your hostel, click the employees and set their work hours.

That's pretty much it.

A) I didn't bother with the janitor and bouncer b/c it is pointless. The bouncer in my version 394 actually is bugged and caused a lot of error. But all he does is stand by the door anyways.
B) You may need to train them early if their woohoo level is like 0 or 1 etc... but once they get going, those levels will rise themselves.
C) Having a dance pole or speakers, you can assign sims to dance. There's also practice dancing, which I don't see the point.
D) You can set their uniform by clicking them.

In my version is ok, not too great. Some bugs such as when they solicit and customer accepts, there are many times nothing happens. I don't like the map whore tag, wish I can turn them off. Whores would randomly leave the lot, but they'll come back. It is good to put a bar so whores can get food when they're hungry.

Also, when I play a customer, I couldn't solicit, so it seems to be only 1 way from the whores to the customers. Just let it do everything autonomous and get them bitches to make your MF money! You know what I'm saying?

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
anyone know how how to make the wife to be super faithful? Theres an "Unfaithful trait" but is there like an opposite one where its more difficult to sleep with the one that has partners

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
anyone know how how to make the wife to be super faithful? Theres an "Unfaithful trait" but is there like an opposite one where its more difficult to sleep with the one that has partners
Pretty sure default behavior is people in relationships are more inclined to want to be with their partners than anyone else. I don't think there's anyway to guarantee they'll never cheat though. From what I recall whether or not a sim will accept or initiate a proposition with another sim is based on a combination of their relationship level with the sim including the type of relationship, how attractive the sim is to them, their horniness, their "want to fuck" score with that sim, their skill levels, some game options like privacy, some traits, some moodlets and whether they've already had sex before. Relationship level and type is self explanatory. Attractiveness is a combination of KW traits and sim attributes like fitness and weight. Horniness is self explanatory. "Want to fuck" is a value that increases every time a proposition is turned down, e.g. if sim a asks sim b for sex and sim b says no then the WTF value for sim a towards sim b increases. High skill in things like exhibitionist makes them less inclined to say no. Privacy settings can block what might otherwise be accepted. Traits like proper can factor in to whether a sim will want to initiate the interaction under some situations but I don't know if it's a factor in acceptance. Moodlets is things like being drunk makes them more inclined. I think the threshold for initiating the proposition is lower than the threshold for accepting. Basically, if you want your partner to be faithful then don't let them hang out alone with other sims they might fancy while horny.

My experience of KW is that it's not tuned for a wholesome game. It seems to be inevitable that every sim winds up being a exhibitionist nymphomaniac.

Reactions: littlejeff

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Pretty sure default behavior is people in relationships are more inclined to want to be with their partners than anyone else. I don't think there's anyway to guarantee they'll never cheat though. From what I recall whether or not a sim will accept or initiate a proposition with another sim is based on a combination of their relationship level with the sim including the type of relationship, how attractive the sim is to them, their horniness, their "want to fuck" score with that sim, their skill levels, some game options like privacy, some traits, some moodlets and whether they've already had sex before. Relationship level and type is self explanatory. Attractiveness is a combination of KW traits and sim attributes like fitness and weight. Horniness is self explanatory. "Want to fuck" is a value that increases every time a proposition is turned down, e.g. if sim a asks sim b for sex and sim b says no then the WTF value for sim a towards sim b increases. High skill in things like exhibitionist makes them less inclined to say no. Privacy settings can block what might otherwise be accepted. Traits like proper can factor in to whether a sim will want to initiate the interaction under some situations but I don't know if it's a factor in acceptance. Moodlets is things like being drunk makes them more inclined. I think the threshold for initiating the proposition is lower than the threshold for accepting. Basically, if you want your partner to be faithful then don't let them hang out alone with other sims they might fancy while horny.

My experience of KW is that it's not tuned for a wholesome game. It seems to be inevitable that every sim winds up being a exhibitionist nymphomaniac.
I see that makes a lot of sense. I was wondering because I was suprised to see that the wife accepted the butler approached to wohoo eventhough they just met for the first time and she doesnt have the horny moodlet at that time. Although the sim has been around quite awhile, so her exhibitionist skill and wohoo skill is already at max. It was a bit ironic too because the wife has a "pure moodlet" because of her not cheating reputation but thats only because she didnt initiated. Do you think If reset her wohoo skill and ehbitionist skill again, that would make her more faithful? because i remember when I started using the mod it was a bit challenging at first whcih is kinda fun but now is just so easy to make everyone sleep with each other lol

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Oh one more question. Is it normal that all of the interaction from kinktworld does not lead to romance? Like seduce,butt grab, kinky kiss or even straight up sex. I noticed that If i used all those interactions or even wohoo all the way to the max, the sims will only become best friends unless I used the official interaction "heat moment of kiss"? Is this normal or the mod is not running the way it was supposed to?

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
Oh one more question. Is it normal that all of the interaction from kinktworld does not lead to romance? Like seduce,butt grab, kinky kiss or even straight up sex. I noticed that If i used all those interactions or even wohoo all the way to the max, the sims will only become best friends unless I used the official interaction "heat moment of kiss"? Is this normal or the mod is not running the way it was supposed to?
Yeah, that's how it's meant to be. Not sure why. Might be because the mod has it's own internal relationship scoring and jealousy system and wants to avoid the vanilla ones. Honestly, there's some weird design decisions in the mod.

As for the other post the faithful moodlet is a vanilla moodlet that comes from Generations. Not sure how KW deals with it. In vanilla Sims 3 a spouse is still considered a cheat even if they don't initiate the interaction. Even then they won't get caught unless it's witnessed by the partner or the virtual gossip system which utlizes some weighted RNG forces the exposure. I'm not sure it's possible to reset KW skills. Because they involve conditionals mods like mastercontroller don't know how to modify them as they do vanilla game skills with conditionals like the charisma skill. I know the debug menu for KW has a cheat to max the two skills but I don't recall if it has a way to reset them.

My experience of the mod is trying to enforce conservativeness and monogamy and the like and keep sims on a tight leash is an exercise in frustration. There just doesn't seem to be any mechanism by which you can set a sim to not cheat like WW has and then there's moments when the mod forces uncancelled interactions and the only way to stop that from happening is to kill the interaction from the debug menu and even then it might just immediately trigger it again straightaway. "Kinky world" is an apt name for the mod. It's not just adding sex animations to the game, it's turning the sims world into a world of debauchery.

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
My experience of the mod is trying to enforce conservativeness and monogamy and the like and keep sims on a tight leash is an exercise in frustration. There just doesn't seem to be any mechanism by which you can set a sim to not cheat
I agree with the other guy, the whole concept of KW is as it states "kinky world." So it is not meant as a form of an accurate life simulator, which really sucks because I think many of us run it as an alternative to the story progression's romance/woohoo script.

Here is what I know from my own experience:

1) Don't set the arousal multiplier to 10x. I set it to 10x because it was boring, but then I realized everyone is always superhorny that that causes problem if you want more realistic faithfulness.

2) What I've seen is that actually most sims are quite faithful unless they're superhorny or that they have a high relationship bar with the soliciting sim. So "disable" seduction interaction. I thought that wast the dumbest thing ever to tell you the truth. 1 click seduction and their have FULL relationship bar.

3) So from just the above 2, you can have somewhat of a more realistic game. The problem is when they increase their woohoo skill, and eventually getting to 10, then all bets are off. You can disable more tuning such as "encouraging exhibition" etc... but it is buggy as hell, and 1/2 of the things I disabled are now enabled despite saying it is enabled and the game is just a mess.

Really wish the creator focused more on cleaning up and improving the main function of the game instead of adding more things that people may not want. I don't even use the whole school thing and the actor/model careers are so bugged they don't work.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Used to use this mod heavily, until I got tired of it (and TS3) a few months ago. Just started up a new game a week or two ago w/o KW (and only a handful of CC) & am amazed that it's been running w/o as many crashes and is almost a full gig of memory less. (Old games were also taking 25+ minutes just to load, but that might be non-KW caused, thus trying w/o it for a while.) Being a curious programmer-type, I also looked at the code for KW for several months/versions... here's some insight that might be useful:

Is it normal that all of the interaction from kinktworld does not lead to romance?
Yes, normal, because...

the mod has it's own internal relationship scoring and jealousy system

there's some weird design decisions in the mod.
Weird design decisions (lack of design is probably better... it's design by what the paying patreon sponsors want mixed with complete and utter distraction for months on end by the dev team's other effort. Code shows evidence of at least 3 different windows user accounts (indicating 3 different people) have built KW. So, it's either a team or the original dev passed it on to another who passed it on to a new person. All that led to a bunch of messy crap code.

There's hard-coded text in places (thus French for some messages). There's hard-coded settings (thus it doing things that we users cannot turn on/off). There's hard-coded values (for prices, increases of various stats, stuff like that).

I agree with the other guy, the whole concept of KW is as it states "kinky world." So it is not meant as a form of an accurate life simulator, which really sucks because I think many of us run it as an alternative to the story progression's romance/woohoo script.
Yep, which is probably what led to most of my frustration after over a year of using it... I kept trying to make TS3 more and more real. Heck, "realism" is what led me _to_ the LL site I 1st found KW on (it was the 3rd of several mods... I think I actually liked 'Passion' better, before that dev basically abandoned it due to IRL stuff in the middle of adding some new thing that never really worked & broke other things... sounds like KW's dev... that mod just didn't quite go as far as I wanted & KW goes much much much too far).

1) Don't set the arousal multiplier to 10x. I set it to 10x because it was boring, but then I realized everyone is always superhorny that that causes problem if you want more realistic faithfulness.
I think I'd found 0.1 to be a pretty decent value for that setting. Led to 'horniness' eventually, but not every other frigging day.

Really wish the creator focused more on cleaning up and improving the main function of the game instead of adding more things that people may not want. I don't even use the whole school thing and the actor/model careers are so bugged they don't work.
Ha! Yep! Me too! But, sadly, far too many devs hate maintenance ("cleaning up and improving the main function" is maintenance) and would rather do something new (same reason apps/sites seem to change every month or two, often getting put out w/o all previous features or half-broken).

The school thing I tried, biggest issue it seemed to have was fighting w/ (guessing) EA/TS3 over when the end of day was as the kids & staff would be pushed home before the "end of class"... well, it also didn't quite seem as "kinky" as I expected. (But that was back around 394/395, I think.)

The confused nature of KW with KW is evident by two separate "brothel" concepts. One as a "venue", one as a "user-run-business".

Experimenting with changing the 'autonomy' setting might be worthwhile. Seemed like one setting made the sims do things far more than I wanted.

I was suprised to see that the wife accepted the butler approached to wohoo eventhough they just met for the first time and she doesnt have the horny moodlet at that time. Although the sim has been around quite awhile, so her exhibitionist skill and wohoo skill is already at max.
Two thoughts on this (then I need to stop typing. lol):
1) be sure you didn't have 'always accept' enabled (KW|settings|misc|enable debug... then KW|debug|always accept)
2) but, I'm pretty sure I remember finding a whole lot of code specific to maid/butler situations, so it's likely that is just how KW thinks KW should be for housewives and butlers. (Beware of pizza carriers, too... and I'm pretty sure mailmen and repairmen as well.)

Roy-095

Sep 9, 2018
Hey guys, anyone managed to figure out how to acting career is supposed to work?
I have a venue designated, but all that happens when i trigger a movieshoot nothing happens. Am I supposed to wait for it or something? Thanks in advance.

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Hey guys, anyone managed to figure out how to acting career is supposed to work?
I have a venue designated, but all that happens when i trigger a movieshoot nothing happens. Am I supposed to wait for it or something? Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, it has never worked.

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
ok Skipping to trigger event is very bugy it is better to go through modelling career and receive phone call from peter to move to acting career /Movie career then you get test call 0 wait awhile ingame time then receive phone for first shoot then after that shoot peter will call and tell you to be at lot you set up as movie lot then your sim will at the right time could be a day later automatically go to the lot second shoot will happen after a few shoots the same second shoot you will receive a flim script in the mail ..you will have to learn the script before shoot ...learn by reading it ..looks like homework animation then 3rd shoot will happen ..only trouble i have had is on maps that peter does not show up when modelling career gets to level 3 if when you join model career there is no pic of peter when you join then its the map/world you are playing (kw works bad in some worlds ) mapping issues I suspect between kw and sims 3 world issues ...hope this helps

Roy-095

Sep 9, 2018
ok Skipping to trigger event is very bugy it is better to go through modelling career and receive phone call from peter to move to acting career /Movie career then you get test call 0 wait awhile ingame time then receive phone for first shoot then after that shoot peter will call and tell you to be at lot you set up as movie lot then your sim will at the right time could be a day later automatically go to the lot second shoot will happen after a few shoots the same second shoot you will receive a flim script in the mail ..you will have to learn the script before shoot ...learn by reading it ..looks like homework animation then 3rd shoot will happen ..only trouble i have had is on maps that peter does not show up when modelling career gets to level 3 if when you join model career there is no pic of peter when you join then its the map/world you are playing (kw works bad in some worlds ) mapping issues I suspect between kw and sims 3 world issues ...hope this helps
Yeah I did have to wait for the shoot. So it seems that the trigger itself is not working.

sensensen

Jan 19, 2020
I have no idea what it takes to get it to work but I tried it a few times and sometimes after getting the call, your Sim does in fact go to the location with several NPCs and does a porn shoot. It never works for me if I try to trigger it via the Debug menu either and you only get the scripted calls once in a blue moon so it definitely is the trigger that's not working.