Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hi everyone! I saw that there was a discussion about the Kraken a few pages back, but I haven't been able to "meet" it yet. I have Rape, ZooLover, and Kraken enabled, I'm in Isla Paradiso, and I tried both snorkeling and swimming. Does anyone know if it matters which action I do? And does the location matter? Or does my sim need to be a mermaid for it to work?
1. Can only effect females characters
2. Chances low
3. You will be able to see it in water, as it moves over to "attack"
4. Mermaid can make it less likely
5. Beaches or diving areas.

WalkWhenICanFly

Aug 29, 2020
1. Can only effect females characters
...I am an idiot. Didn't even think about the fact that I was playing a male sim at the time (I like playing the mod with either). Well, at least I improved his Athletics and Scuba Diving quite a bit :D And I only got the mermaid idea from the previous discussion, I haven't actually tried with one. Thank you so much for your answer!

Papillomavirus

Formerly 'Hans Flammenwerfer'
Jun 9, 2017
Not sure of the specifics, and it would probably be a chore, but you could edit the animation package files so the "clothes based on pose" setting lines up more with what you'd like. However, as far as I know there's no way to dynamically change clothes during sex. This mod is pretty buggy around outfits in general, it's quite easy to get a sim into a loop of trying and failing to get dressed, for example.

Guessing you've seen this, but characters can take off top/bottom via Kinky->Exhibition->Undress [Top/Bottom] and the results will carry over into the scene, but these commands can't be used during Woohoo.
Thanks for reply. :)

Destructer16

Dec 6, 2019
Hello!
I have problem with "play computer games" interaction. When I order my sim to play computer games, the interaction cancels. Today I've reinstalled game and I'm 100% sure that is caused by kinky world mod. I've tried previous releases (407 and 406) but nothing changed.
Is there any way to fix it?

Jan 4, 2019
Hello!
I have problem with "play computer games" interaction. When I order my sim to play computer games, the interaction cancels. Today I've reinstalled game and I'm 100% sure that is caused by kinky world mod. I've tried previous releases (407 and 406) but nothing changed.
Is there any way to fix it?
Didn't know about this, but same thing happens for me. Seems like another KW bug to throw on the list, but I doubt we'll see a fix anytime soon. My best advice on a workaround would be using the "Play computer games..."->"Play Chess" command instead, as other than also training logic, this command will still get your sim to sit by the PC and gain fun as playing games would. Still sucks that this mod outright breaks that command though.

Reactions: Destructer16

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
My best advice on a workaround would be using the "Play computer games..."->"Play Chess" command instead, as other than also training logic, this command will still get your sim to sit by the PC and gain fun as playing games would. Still sucks that this mod outright breaks that command though.
Yup! Also the play computer is still "autonomously" functional, your sims will play computer games by themselves. The bug is just for manual assignment.

Reactions: lordofthewhales

Zimbolical

Dec 23, 2016
Okay, so I have download the relevant Oniki mod and extracted into Mods/Package File. Run the launcher and after in the game and yet I dont know or see if the mod is there. Any help?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Okay, so I have download the relevant Oniki mod and extracted into Mods/Package File. Run the launcher and after in the game and yet I dont know or see if the mod is there. Any help?
You have to turn it on in game. [right/left]? click on sim should be a kinky option then turn on. then got thru and set options.

if you want extra sex scenes/poses you will have to find and add the ones that exist.

Don't do school till build it and set it first then activate it. (here is the school I made, learn from it. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-3-kinky-world-v405-oniki-kay.1956/post-2223526 )

donnie45

May 27, 2020
I've downloaded 3 different builds and having different issues with each. Does anyone know what the most stable build of this is? EDIT: Looked around a bit more and got some answers. I'm using v406 right now. And what that version's mod incompatibilities are? EDIT: Is it possible to run NRaas mods with KW? When I had mine in with KW at the same time, my game wouldn't open :/

Would usually just try and figure it out myself but the documentation around this mod is a clusterfuck (Like, why in the world does the LL page tell you to download files that conflict with KW and break the main feature of the mod? And wtf happened to the wiki?? )

Last edited:

WalkWhenICanFly

Aug 29, 2020
I've downloaded 3 different builds and having different issues with each. Does anyone know what the most stable build of this is? EDIT: Looked around a bit more and got some answers. I'm using v406 right now. And what that version's mod incompatibilities are? EDIT: Is it possible to run NRaas mods with KW? When I had mine in with KW at the same time, my game wouldn't open :/

Would usually just try and figure it out myself but the documentation around this mod is a clusterfuck (Like, why in the world does the LL page tell you to download files that conflict with KW and break the main feature of the mod? And wtf happened to the wiki?? )
What NRaas mods are you running? I have Master Controller, Decensor, Overwatch, Error Trap, and Woohooer, I think, and the game works fine (...as fine as TS3 ever works, anyway :D). I'm using v408 and used v399 before (or whatever the latest free version is) with the same mods. Also, are you running those mods with the recommended options for KW? Especially for ErrorTrap, Overwatch, and ShooLess. (If that's what you meant by the LL page recommending incompatible stuff)

And yeah, it can get...confusing. It's a shame about the wiki too.

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Hey, can I get some help? I lost everything I had on my previous PC and I've been rebuilding my sims 3 KW. Can someone tell me which animations am I missing? (No interest in anything animal related). My directory atm is:
KW_Amra72_Animations
L666_Animations
L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
kw_mike24_lesbians
kw_mike24_classics
kinkyworldmasteranimations
KW_Swanny_Animations
KW_Galgat_animations
KW_MaryJane_Animations
KinkyAnalustAnimations
KinkyLucasAnimations
KW_K69_Animations

Am I missing anything? Also, I have this file, "KW_K69_Kinky_Animations", to register the animations from this file do I also use "KW_K69_Animations" or is that one specific to KW_K69_Animation file? Because I can't find anything about it... Thanks in advance.
If anyone is missing any of these files and wants it I'm willing to post them since I have all of them organized now xD

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
Hey, can I get some help? I lost everything I had on my previous PC and I've been rebuilding my sims 3 KW. Can someone tell me which animations am I missing? (No interest in anything animal related). My directory atm is:
KW_Amra72_Animations
L666_Animations
L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
kw_mike24_lesbians
kw_mike24_classics
kinkyworldmasteranimations
KW_Swanny_Animations
KW_Galgat_animations
KW_MaryJane_Animations
KinkyAnalustAnimations
KinkyLucasAnimations
KW_K69_Animations

Am I missing anything? Also, I have this file, "KW_K69_Kinky_Animations", to register the animations from this file do I also use "KW_K69_Animations" or is that one specific to KW_K69_Animation file? Because I can't find anything about it... Thanks in advance.
If anyone is missing any of these files and wants it I'm willing to post them since I have all of them organized now xD
kw_k69_kinky_animations is input to add animations Clydie animations in this thread

Reactions: silence16