Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
the jerky swimming motion is all that it does
Just curious, which version were you playing? I'm pretty sure I had 407 installed when I saw that behaviour. I was wondering if you had the same version.

Edit: Another question: Do you have a mod named "ShimrodsTentacleFightCloudDisabled155.package"? I just found that in my packages, but don't recall where I got it (and my web search mojo has left me today). I don't remember anything about tentacles in the base game (I thought only KW added those via the Kraken) so maybe this is interfering... or maybe KW built upon something from the base game (guessing Island Paradise and Pets EPs would be needed) that isn't working (or another mod is affecting it).

Last edited:
Reactions: sensensen

sensensen

Jan 19, 2020
Just curious, which version were you playing? I'm pretty sure I had 407 installed when I saw that behaviour. I was wondering if you had the same version.

Edit: Another question: Do you have a mod named "ShimrodsTentacleFightCloudDisabled155.package"? I just found that in my packages, but don't recall where I got it (and my web search mojo has left me today). I don't remember anything about tentacles in the base game (I thought only KW added those via the Kraken) so maybe this is interfering... or maybe KW built upon something from the base game (guessing Island Paradise and Pets EPs would be needed) that isn't working (or another mod is affecting it).
It's been like that in all the versions since it was added. I don't have the mod you mention but I do have all the EP but it's entirely possible that a different mod is interfering. I guess I'll just do a bit of trial and error deactivating of other mods that I don't need. Cleaning up all those mods might be a good idea anyway haha!

Ryuxie

Jun 28, 2017
Why when i use oniki mod i always stuck at create household? And when i delete it from mod my create household work normal again??

Ryuxie

Jun 28, 2017
Why when i use oniki mod i always stuck at create household? And when i delete it from mod my create household work normal again??

Sep 26, 2019
This guy has some amzing stuff for Sims 3 but it's a nightmare to download with all the restrictions for free download services.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Wow, reading the changelog is pretty disappointing, so much time without a new update and then 408 is just 2 bugfixes and a toggle for old animation system
No one really needs anything new in KW... As it is, it's become full of patron fantasies that are annoying to me (collect sperm? why? who keeps that stuff???) and it would be great to finally see a version that was worked on, and completely fixed and bug free.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
No one really needs anything new in KW... As it is, it's become full of patron fantasies that are annoying to me (collect sperm? why? who keeps that stuff???) and it would be great to finally see a version that was worked on, and completely fixed and bug free.
Isn't KW pretty much a side thing and main being KT which most likely won't even be anywhere close to having a lot of content anytime soon

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
it would be great to finally see a version that was worked on, and completely fixed and bug free.
I'm on 394 and just found out even the modeling career doesn't work anymore. Tried 408, same problem. I mean, how can something that worked before stop working in the newer releases? Even if she didn't add new things, why break the old things that use to work?

All I get is the constant phone ringing but nothing happens when she answers.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I'm on 394 and just found out even the modeling career doesn't work anymore. Tried 408, same problem. I mean, how can something that worked before stop working in the newer releases? Even if she didn't add new things, why break the old things that use to work?

All I get is the constant phone ringing but nothing happens when she answers.
I think there's a setting in KW that you have to enable to show messages. Usually, after the phone rings, the message window pops up at the bottom... I could be wrong... it's been a while since I played Sims 3...

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Isn't KW pretty much a side thing
Not sure exactly what Oniki is doing. It was said that she might not even be the person working on KW at all anymore.
Tried 408, same problem
The more that gets added, and KW has become such a large core mod, it seems to conflict more and more with things like Master Controller, and sometimes, seems to conflict with itself. I'm pretty frustrated with it lately. Have you ever sat down and set every item in that interactions menu? Then you export the settings... and then it won't import those settings, and KW resets itself every time you travel to a new world! "My panties are wet! I better take them off." WTF?

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Have you ever sat down and set every item in that interactions menu? Then you export the settings... and then it won't import those settings, and KW resets itself every time you travel to a new world! "My panties are wet! I better take them off." WTF?
Yes! I thought it was just me! Lately the import doesn't seem to work at all. Also the interaction tuning is failing, I am disabling the "generic join" and now it will disable but won't be saved down, so I have to do it every single time. Strange is that it was working before on this same version 394.

So has anyone here got the model career working? Or is mine conflicting with another mod? Even when I use the debug to trigger the event, the sims "sits" in the middle of the air instead of going to a bench. It's just a mess. lol

I think there's a setting in KW that you have to enable to show messages. Usually, after the phone rings, the message window pops up at the bottom... I could be wrong... it's been a while since I played Sims 3...

mmm thanks I'll give it try, but I think originally it was one of those "opportunity" events. I remember the first time I tried the modeling, it had a progression of selfies, then public selfies, then object selfies, but now I'm not getting any of them and the phone just keeps ringing. Perhaps she changed it to the message system? I don't know.

Reactions: Belondin