Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Do you guys know the best version in terms of stability and having things work properly? I can wait for better new builds.

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Do you guys know the best version in terms of stability and having things work properly? I can wait for better new builds.
I'm on 394 and refuse to upgrade b/c each new one breaks something else. 394 already has issues with model career, but thankfully I don't play it much. I also don't bother with the whole school thing.

395 can be skipped b/c 396 is the same except with a critical fix. However this version already has many issues such as unable to switch objects during woohoo. 397 and beyond start to lag terribly.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
397 and beyond start to lag terribly.
10 kilos of crap in a 2 kilo sack (stuffed into a 32 bit 1 kilo game)! As I said before, it seems that the more is added, the more it conflicts with other mods like Nraas mods, and when you read the stbl for the later versions, or the interactions menu, it looks like KW conflicts itself, or at least is redundant on several things.

I find it hilarious that Lovers Lab is even mentioned in the new releases, as it was May 2019 when the last public version was released there... and that was 399, which may be the most busted version out there. The page says build 375, which was actually up for a while, but Oniki replaced a good working 375 with (I think) 361, then added 399 to the page.

Transen

Aug 12, 2020
New here, hoping for some help. I don't use the sex stuff much on this mod, but I love its ability to control pregnancy length and I haven't found a mod yet that resembles it in that fact.

So first question.
Does anyone know how to stop non active sims from having intercourse all the time in public, in front of kids even?

Second question.
What version do I use that doesn't have the nudity on swings? I see naked adults on swings all the time, it's really annoying.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Jan 4, 2019
So first question.
Does anyone know how to stop non active sims from having intercourse all the time in public, in front of kids even?

Second question.
What version do I use that doesn't have the nudity on swings? I see naked adults on swings all the time, it's really annoying.
Hey there, haven't tried this myself, but I believe the setting that would do this for you would be in the Kinky World -> Settings menu under "Story Progression". You could then toggle Story Progression: Woohoo or Story Progression: Exhibition to "Active Household" or even "Disabled". I have a hunch it might not fix the swing thing, but should fix random sex/masturbation in public.

You could also try lowering the Autonomy Level (Kinky World -> Settings -> Autonomy Level) or playing with the Privacy settings (Kinky World -> Settings -> Global Settings -> Privacy). Be warned that a lot of this mod is a little inconsistent in working or not working, so your mileage may vary.

Also, I'll mention that I had one town in particular that had a big problem with randoms having sex all over the place after I upgraded it from an older version to a newer version of this mod. If your town has been upgraded from a past version of KW, you may also benefit from instead using a town created on the version of Kinky World you intend to play on.

Transen

Aug 12, 2020
Thank you I will try these, I use KW version 400, I've never messes with the story progression settings, never thought to. I have changed the privacy before in the past, but only made it worse lol. The swing thing is really annoying, but would be nice to have random NA's from engaging in kink in front of the kids at the park. Or at my parties... on my table.

Jan 4, 2019
Thank you I will try these, I use KW version 400, I've never messes with the story progression settings, never thought to. I have changed the privacy before in the past, but only made it worse lol. The swing thing is really annoying, but would be nice to have random NA's from engaging in kink in front of the kids at the park. Or at my parties... on my table.
Lol I don't roleplay in this game seriously but I can imagine random swingsex in the park might be a problem.

With the privacy settings specifically - I believe the mod defaults Privacy to "None" each time it is applied to a new town. I find that switching it to "Standard" (and "Ignore underage" to False) tends to lead the Sims to slightly more realistic behavior.

Was also going through the settings today and had one other idea - There is an "arousal gain multiplier" that defines how quickly sims become aroused. Not sure how you're using this mod for your RP, but you could always lower this number to 0.1 or 0 and use the debug menu to apply arousal when needed; not sure if you're looking for more autonomy though.

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
With the privacy settings specifically - I believe the mod defaults Privacy to "None" each time it is applied to a new town. I find that switching it to "Standard" (and "Ignore underage" to False) tends to lead the Sims to slightly more realistic behavior.
If I remember correctly setting this to None means no sims cares at all about privacy, setting it to Exhibition means their exhibition skill level determines how much they care about privacy and setting it to Standard means vanilla game privacy rules are in effect. That being said I've noticed the mod sometimes completely ignores these settings, e.g. the grope interaction which can lead to sex seems to ignore privacy rules in my experience, and what sims are prepared to do according to exhibition skill level seems a little all over the place too.

Jan 4, 2019
If I remember correctly setting this to None means no sims cares at all about privacy, setting it to Exhibition means their exhibition skill level determines how much they care about privacy and setting it to Standard means vanilla game privacy rules are in effect.
I'd assumed it was something like this but didn't know the specifics for sure, thanks! The aforementioned bugs definitely make it harder to understand what each setting does lol.

GodlessFox

Aug 23, 2018
Is there any mod that i can have some animal mating? (Not that bestiality stuff, just dog on dog or horse on horse)

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
how can something that worked before stop working in the newer releases?
When you open the KW stbl and look inside, you find many things that appear redundant. Possibly one word is changed, and there is a whole new string number. This leads me to think KW steps on itself sometimes. Also rumors are that Oniki hasn't actually worked on KW for the last several releases as she focuses on her other project, and that several different people have had there hands in this mess. One not knowing what the other did, or where they put certain code, so a patron pays to have their fantasy of woohooing the mailman added, and the person adding it just writes it in and hopes it doesn't screw with something else.

When you look at the KW menu, particularly interactions, THAT appears to have redundancies, and many things in KW also seem to step all over many Nraas mods that people have been using to make TS3 playable, for years, besides Overwatch. Even many base game things that worked, like aging up, have been added to KW... why? Message: "There's a problem with age up... IT'S NOT KW's FAULT... but KW will try to fix it"????????

OY!

Reactions: jdw6
Jun 19, 2017
I'm on 394 and refuse to upgrade b/c each new one breaks something else. 394 already has issues with model career, but thankfully I don't play it much. I also don't bother with the whole school thing.

395 can be skipped b/c 396 is the same except with a critical fix. However this version already has many issues such as unable to switch objects during woohoo. 397 and beyond start to lag terribly.
Where can I download that version?

I played sims4 only for over a year and now I wanted to get back just fow KW but it's a buggy mess...
Found it:

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkmint
D

Deleted member 2412744

FULL BASIC MOD PACKAGE

For those who want to get started but don't want to go through the hassle of going to loverlab to get the essential. This package has the absolute basics. (have the master nraa in there too)

Papillomavirus

Formerly 'Hans Flammenwerfer'
Jun 9, 2017
Is anyone know if its possible to change clothes during sex? Or only undress specific parts like in WW (TS4)?

I don't like automatic undress or sexual clothes setting.

Jan 4, 2019
Is anyone know if its possible to change clothes during sex? Or only undress specific parts like in WW (TS4)?

I don't like automatic undress or sexual clothes setting.
Not sure of the specifics, and it would probably be a chore, but you could edit the animation package files so the "clothes based on pose" setting lines up more with what you'd like. However, as far as I know there's no way to dynamically change clothes during sex. This mod is pretty buggy around outfits in general, it's quite easy to get a sim into a loop of trying and failing to get dressed, for example.

Guessing you've seen this, but characters can take off top/bottom via Kinky->Exhibition->Undress [Top/Bottom] and the results will carry over into the scene, but these commands can't be used during Woohoo.

Reactions: Papillomavirus

WalkWhenICanFly

Aug 29, 2020
Hi everyone! I saw that there was a discussion about the Kraken a few pages back, but I haven't been able to "meet" it yet. I have Rape, ZooLover, and Kraken enabled, I'm in Isla Paradiso, and I tried both snorkeling and swimming. Does anyone know if it matters which action I do? And does the location matter? Or does my sim need to be a mermaid for it to work?