Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Sep 26, 2019
I'd say it's a mod. Need to try to narrow it down. Change hair to default hair, try naked. If it's still there when the sim is naked and after using default hair and no makeup etc, then I'd say it's skin texture or mesh. In that case, I'd try a different skin, and if that doesn't work, try a different mesh. Trouble-shooting mods isn't difficult, just time-consuming.

Does it show up in CAS, or just in-game?
Actually, I think I got it fixed now and I think it was either the muscle fix or a eye overlay thing. Also are their any paid things that got leaked for sims 3? (I swear I had an donators pass to ATS3 but I lost the password) especially OKW and passion animations not in loverslab? also does anyone know of some good ts3 cc finds sites to check out?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Actually, I think I got it fixed now and I think it was either the muscle fix or a eye overlay thing. Also are their any paid things that got leaked for sims 3? (I swear I had an donators pass to ATS3 but I lost the password) especially OKW and passion animations not in loverslab? also does anyone know of some good ts3 cc finds sites to check out?
Try in the TS3 link.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You have the January update for the animations?
I hate to ask, as I am not sure, Where is the location. I did just redo all my animations, and re merged them again, but still getting that

Also when I disable the Krakan in isle paradise in KW I get this
Code:
Sims3.SimIFace.SacsErrorException: This state machine does not have a valid C++ driver, which is usually caused by a call to StopAllAnimation().  It is likely that the host object was reset.  Objects that host state machines should null out and re-acquire state machines on reset. They may also avoid calling the base DoReset on GameObject if they do not need its functionality. (actor = 'x', state = 'Idle')

Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.OnikiStuff.Kraken:Simulate () ()
#5: 0x0001e callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()
and this one generally starts buggering the game., but I can not hardly even enter the water even as a mermaid with out that stupid Krakan jumping me. Even having the Kraken friend does not help.

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
I hate to ask, as I am not sure, Where is the location. I did just redo all my animations, and re merged them again, but still getting that
I meant L666's animations release from January (don't think that could be the reason for the ''System.ArgumentException'' as I have the January animations but I guess it doesn't hurt to check)

KW_L666_Animations (package size 65,7 MB)
KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations (package size 12,2 MB)

Here is the SimFileShare folder:

Didn't know there was an option to disable the Kraken, is it in the Interactions Tuning option? I don't mess around with these settings because I'm fairly sure it could (and will) break the game

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Anyone have K69 latest animations?

KW_K69_Animations V3.1
KW_K69_Classic_Animations V1.0
KW_K69_Kinky_Animations V1.4

Sep 26, 2019
Try in the TS3 link.
Okay, glad you point me to that since I forgot that had all the Donator stuff from ats3 but I'm curious if there are any Sims 3 passion/ OKW sex animations outside of Loverslab that are any good? Also any CC creators for sims 3 you recommend I follow?

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Any CC creators for sims 3 you recommend I follow?
CC pages for Sims3:

*Don't know of any sites that would have sex animations for S3, I only know of this adult forum:

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
hey guys some of the animations are "unclickable". Any ideas on why this happens and how to fix it?
What do you mean by "unclickable"? Are the kinky interactions greyed out? (like in the pic below?)
Captura de pantalla (530).png
This happens when the objects you are trying to use are occupied by another items (a vase on a table, a coffee machine on a counter, etc)

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
hey guys some of the animations are "unclickable". Any ideas on why this happens and how to fix it?
kinky interactions greyed out? (like in the pic below?)
View attachment 706133
If the tooltip says "occupied" (or maybe it's "busy"), then someone else has already been assigned to use that object (they may be walking across the lot, but still not there). If that's the case, then you can click on the object (bed, for example), choose kinky world | debug | unlockobject... and that should free it up from whatever other sim is/was using it. (that can also happen if a sim gets reset)

if you don't have "debug", enable it in settings... it's in the miscellaneous section

sensensen

Jan 19, 2020
What does the Kraken do? I get the feeling it's bugged in my game because it's just... hovering around not doing anything?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
What does the Kraken do? I get the feeling it's bugged in my game because it's just... hovering around not doing anything?
If I recall correctly there is teasing and a penetration animation ... I mean it's tentacles so not much to guess how that looks like?

sensensen

Jan 19, 2020
If I recall correctly there is teasing and a penetration animation ... I mean it's tentacles so not much to guess how that looks like?
Ah alright. Weird - It's just floating about in the water on occasion in my game so I never knew there actually was anything going on with it. Oh well. Not the first thing that bugged out with this mod haha. Thanks for the reply!

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Ah alright. Weird - It's just floating about in the water on occasion in my game so I never knew there actually was anything going on with it. Oh well. Not the first thing that bugged out with this mod haha. Thanks for the reply!
I read somewhere (here, LL... ‍♂), quite a few months ago, that you needed to have 1) kraken enabled; 2) zoolover enabled; and 3) rape enabled, before the kraken actually did anything. Last time I had the kraken enabled, I didn't have rape enabled, and all it did was (rather jerkily... bad animation?) "swim" behind my sim while she was snorkeling. I disabled kraken after that and haven't tried other things. (btw, it was w/ 407 that I first ever actually saw the darn thing. never did in the 1st ver of KW that introduced it.)

sensensen

Jan 19, 2020
I read somewhere (here, LL... ‍♂), quite a few months ago, that you needed to have 1) kraken enabled; 2) zoolover enabled; and 3) rape enabled, before the kraken actually did anything. Last time I had the kraken enabled, I didn't have rape enabled, and all it did was (rather jerkily... bad animation?) "swim" behind my sim while she was snorkeling. I disabled kraken after that and haven't tried other things. (btw, it was w/ 407 that I first ever actually saw the darn thing. never did in the 1st ver of KW that introduced it.)
Hmmm I've had all of it enabled but yeah, the jerky swimming motion is all that it does. Oh well, not a huge issue, thanks for the help though!

Reactions: jdw6