Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

rupertdoopert

Jan 20, 2019
Amazing. in v405, anims with 4 or more actors were broken. Now with v408 they work, but now you can't have 2 separate actions going simultaneously because the second won't play the anim.

The more money people throw at this, the more broken it gets, with even less frequent updates. What the fuck is wrong with people?

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
The more money people throw at this, the more broken it gets, with even less frequent updates. What the fuck is wrong with people?
Dr. Gregory House : You, on the other hand, continue to be flabbergasted every time someone actually acts like a human being. Foreman did what he did 'cause it worked out best that way for him. That's what everyone does.

Dr. Allison Cameron : That is not the definition of being human. That's the definition of being an ass.

AnAngryTurtle

May 28, 2018
Is there a way to make Sims 3 run smoothly? I have a nice PC, it's not because of specs but it ends up getting laggy
One thing that will make your game lag like crazy is routing issues. I always turn off story progression and then delete all of the households that constantly have stuck sims.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Pro sims 3 : 1. I have to say as far as game play and plenty of things to do, and interesting place's and events sims three is the hands down the best of all the sims games to me << note the to Me

2. Kinky world when running with out lag is super, WW in sims 4 has nothing on it other than plenty of animations.

Bad In sims 3: 1. The game is buggy as hell in new system's. Really takes a lot of work to get it to even play at all with mods installed, lag can become unbearable.

2. EA/Maxis>> " well let's abandon this buggy mess, were to stupid to fix it, and make a new one, and sell everyone the same thing in a smaller size, and smaller packages, and charge more, and give less in our new game."
Pro sims 4: 1. It has lots of animations.
2. Plays very smoothly on new system's.

Bad sims 4: 1. No open world, "Beam me over here Scotty" play in this room for awhile "Now Beam me over here scotty"

2. Sell you a new pack for game "Wow! It is almost a whole gig, and it only cost me $40 as it was on sale".

3. EA/Maxis >> "Lets give everyone the same thing we did in sims 3, but reduce it's size, and charge as much as we can, then we will patch it once or twice, and leave the bug's, and make another reduced size mod just like that other one we made in sims 3."

Also " lets be sure to bugger all the mod's so they don't work with this new sims 3 rip off, that way we can bugger everyone's game for a week or two."

All in fun but mostly true.

This guide to it.
Thank you kartMaster I had used that but much of it is BS, step 5 is good, telling people about the Nvidia sync lock is good, and some of the others are good, but some will bugger you.

The Graphics card rule's fix is a must, but for me I find it better to remove the "#" sign in the rule's .SGR which the wonderful work by alfa1295 that auto fixes the rule's .sgr always places it there.
Code:
setb textureMemorySizeOK true
if ($textureMemory == 0)
  seti textureMemory       4096
  setb textureMemorySizeOK false
endif
and 4096 seems to be the sweet spot for me even though I have 8 gig of vid card memory.

I still do not understand people on the TS3.ini changes, many places will say 20,000,000 is gig, but it is not it is only 20 Meg. The game just has a really low memory ability, and 3.1 gig is mostly its limit, and once system starts using more than that problems arise. Theoretically it can use up to 4 gig, but unlikely or that has been my finding.

I really do wish some one could do and all in one fix to make sims 3 work like it should darn it! I find it so much more fun that Sim's 4. Esspecially with all the Modder made map's and extra's.

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The reason it has trouble with over 3.1Gb, is it needs the rest to save the game, and the more you play, the higher that save game memory requirement gets. Also the actual limit on 32Bit is closer to 3.5Gb than 4Gb. That's where NRaas saver is handy, as it will zoom out of the map, reducing the memory usage by a few hundred MB, right before it saves. Also setting the high detailed lots can reduce memory usage by 100-200Mb. Still, it slowly creeps up, as the game matures, and families get bigger; eventually the only way to fix it is to move town with your Sims. They could fix all this if they gave us 64bit like they are for Mac users, but it wont fix the performance, unless they have better multi-threading.

Jun 26, 2018
A REAAALLLY big part to do with save issues/load times is memories put into the scrap book, not only are they made by your Sims but ALL Sims that exist within your town or any town you've visited in that save file. I highly recommend turning off memories and just making them yourself besides.

Reactions: taglag and 3xpurt

Smelly Cat

Apr 3, 2020
The Sims 3 was soo good, like open world and all. But I'm so used to how the sims looks in S4, that the sims in S3 looks weird to me now lol.

Reactions: 3xpurt

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
That crap has been plaguing all of my sims for quite some time, I don't know if it's my computer, the mods I have or my settings.
I'd say it's a mod. Need to try to narrow it down. Change hair to default hair, try naked. If it's still there when the sim is naked and after using default hair and no makeup etc, then I'd say it's skin texture or mesh. In that case, I'd try a different skin, and if that doesn't work, try a different mesh. Trouble-shooting mods isn't difficult, just time-consuming.

Does it show up in CAS, or just in-game?

Sep 26, 2019
I'd say it's a mod. Need to try to narrow it down. Change hair to default hair, try naked. If it's still there when the sim is naked and after using default hair and no makeup etc, then I'd say it's skin texture or mesh. In that case, I'd try a different skin, and if that doesn't work, try a different mesh. Trouble-shooting mods isn't difficult, just time-consuming.

Does it show up in CAS, or just in-game?
Both

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Anyone have the Changelogs for the versions 406, 407 and 408?
408:
+[Fixed]: Brothel's bedrooms are now correclty unreserved after usage. As a result, WooHoo interactions should no longer be dropped after sollicitation because no bedroom is found.
+[Fixed]: Miscalculation of Acting performance during movie shoot. Actors should now get a decent pay.
+[Added]: The old animation system can now be enabled in the WooHoo options. This old system uses a StateMachine per actor instead of one StateMachine for all actors. This virtually allows an unlimited number of WooHoo participants and any combinations of gender/species should work. The downside of having several StateMachine is that it's impossible to perfectly synchronize all animations. That's why it has been replaced by the current animation system. I suggest you to leave the old system disabled unless you experience lots of non-animated Sims during Group WooHoo or when Sims join a WooHoo interaction. Note: The old system is VERY old and may not be compatible with newer interactions like WooHoo Continue.

407:
+[Fixed]: Corrupted love bald pussy moodlet's icon.
+[Fixed]: Skill progression is no longer stopped while watching TV if the current channel isn't a kinky one.
+[Fixed]: A Sim can no longer autonomously change the TV channel for 60 minutes if the player changed it manually while controlling this Sim.
+[Fixed]: Grope interactions are available again.
+[Modified]: WooHooInstance and StateMachine have been modified in order to fix some issues occuring when Sims join a WooHoo interaction (not all Sims are animated). There are so many possible combinations that I can't test them all. The maximum supported Sims has not been changed and is still 6.

406:
+[Fixed]: A bug in WooHooBroadcaster causing Sims to autonomously join WooHoo even if autonomy is disabled.
+[Fixed]: A bug in WooHooBroadcaster causing blood related Sims to autonomously try the wrong interaction.
+[Fixed]: A bug causing a exception error when starting a group woohoo interaction with 5 Sims or more.
+[Fixed]: A bug causing woohoo interactions with boss, professor or headmaster to add only a fraction of the expected performance gain.
+[Fixed]: A bug causing rape witnesses to react again and again.
+[Fixed]: Added missing translations for morning wood moodlet.
+[Added]: A new animation usable on chair, toilet and couch.

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Do you guys have full and most recent version of pavka animations along with pavka horse animations?

Also im looking for an adult breastfeeding mod if it exists. :)
Don't know if anyone replied to you. Uploaded the files to my SimFileShare page.

*Pavka pets animations (OKW+KW files)
April release:

*Breastfeeding mod:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have this script error I mostly understand the problem, but

System.ArgumentException: The requested value `Tease' was not found ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
#0: 0x00017 throw in System.System.Int32:parse

Pretty sure this is from KW_L666 animations.

is there any easy fix available ? something maybe I missed ?

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
System.ArgumentException: The requested value `Tease' was not found ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
Had that same error, it was on an XML file (I think?) but I had just reinstalled the game and opened it, I didn't even Enable KW.

Went into the edit Sim screen and my game crashed when I opened the Tray to load a premade Sim :/ (that had already happened before so I don't think they have anything to do with each other) anyways, I went into the S3 folder to check the cache and noticed the error Exception file

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Had that same error, it was on an XML file (I think?) but I had just reinstalled the game and opened it, I didn't even Enable KW.

Went into the edit Sim screen and my game crashed when I opened the Tray to load a premade Sim :/ (that had already happened before so I don't think they have anything to do with each other) anyways, I went into the S3 folder to check the cache and noticed the error Exception file
It is just the 2 animations from pretty sure KW_L666 , all the others work fine.. I redid my merged animations just for shits and giggles, but I think KW_L666 has a mistake in the asignment of those two in there XLM file..

I may dig through it latter, it is not a game crusher or anything, just something I have happening. But Thank you!

Reactions: sosodonut