Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There is one thing I have been meaning to ask about, in the later or latest versions of KW you get pop up menu's that say something like "So and so wants to get closer do you want to>" I am not quite sure what my options are there. I mean return works, space bar works, But is there a right or wrong way, yes/No option I should take ?

And if so just what would that be ?

EDIT >> That was just example not something actually asked in the game, but something like the pop ups I see there, and was wondering about.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
another thing I seem to be missing or forgot how to do.

I use to be able to change females I thought to shemale's.. All I see now in the KW debug is changing them to a droid or something like that.

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Need some help, if I set the ovulatory phase to 0 does it make impossible for a Sim to get pregnant? Getting tired of invisible pregnant teens... Thanks
They're invisible bc you don't have teen pregnant outfits. You will need to download some for each outfit category.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Does anyone know if it's possible to edit the dialogs?
Some yes, some no. Check in the ONIKI_KinkyMod.package for the STBL (string library) file for your language of choice (e.g., English is Strings_ENG_US_0x000000006DA3CE99). Right-click, choose "Edit STBL". Find the text you want to change (if it's there), edit, and save. If it's not there, it's probably hard-coded in the source code for the DLL (aka: uneditable unless you're the developer). (If it's not already obvious, you need to be using s3pe to do this. If you don't understand any of that, pop over to modthesims and read their how-to guides. But I'm gonna assume you already know how to do most of that.)

BTW: I, personally, despise the interruption the "dialogs" cause, so I have them disabled. 99% of them show as "notifications" instead w/o pausing game flow for some slowly displaying pointless box... But, ranting aside, I found that some of the text shown for when a dog is interacting w/ a female sim is still shown in French. That text is not in the string file in the package. :( But is, instead, hard-coded inside the C# source code. Unfortunately that isn't editable. I could view, but not rebuild.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderZoo

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
There is one thing I have been meaning to ask about, in the later or latest versions of KW you get pop up menu's that say something like "So and so wants to get closer do you want to>" I am not quite sure what my options are there. I mean return works, space bar works, But is there a right or wrong way, yes/No option I should take ?

And if so just what would that be ?

EDIT >> That was just example not something actually asked in the game, but something like the pop ups I see there, and was wondering about.
That sounds like the aforementioned "dialogs" (see my previous reply) and those are text-only. There is no user-provided response it is dialog (conversation from your sims to your sims). (This is yet another reason I have those disabled and strongly suggest everyone do so... the text shows in the notifications if disabled, so you don't miss anything other than the "WTF am I supposed to type here, how do I say no or yes or whatever to this question" confusion.

Just didn't want to leave you hanging forever, since it seemed no one else was responding.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
That sounds like the aforementioned "dialogs" (see my previous reply) and those are text-only. There is no user-provided response it is dialog (conversation from your sims to your sims). (This is yet another reason I have those disabled and strongly suggest everyone do so... the text shows in the notifications if disabled, so you don't miss anything other than the "WTF am I supposed to type here, how do I say no or yes or whatever to this question" confusion.

Just didn't want to leave you hanging forever, since it seemed no one else was responding.
Thank you, It was just one of those things I was curious about.

Reactions: jdw6

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
I have a problem when I invited sims to my house lo, They came but as soon as they arrive and ring the bell all of them left??

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Some yes, some no. Check in the ONIKI_KinkyMod.package for the STBL (string library) file for your language of choice (e.g., English is Strings_ENG_US_0x000000006DA3CE99). Right-click, choose "Edit STBL". Find the text you want to change (if it's there), edit, and save. If it's not there, it's probably hard-coded in the source code for the DLL (aka: uneditable unless you're the developer). (If it's not already obvious, you need to be using s3pe to do this. If you don't understand any of that, pop over to modthesims and read their how-to guides. But I'm gonna assume you already know how to do most of that.)

BTW: I, personally, despise the interruption the "dialogs" cause, so I have them disabled. 99% of them show as "notifications" instead w/o pausing game flow for some slowly displaying pointless box... But, ranting aside, I found that some of the text shown for when a dog is interacting w/ a female sim is still shown in French. That text is not in the string file in the package. :( But is, instead, hard-coded inside the C# source code. Unfortunately that isn't editable. I could view, but not rebuild.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you disable them?

Thank you

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
How did you disable them?
"Them"??? Could you be more specific? I mentioned several things that could be "them".

If you're asking about the hard-coded text, pay the creator, write them, and beg.
If you're asking about the STBL files, google it and learn how to be self-sufficient. I already told you where to look for info.
If you're asking about the dialogs, try looking in the KW settings, it's not hidden. Everything we have control over is in there.

Last edited:

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
"Them"??? Could you be more specific? I mentioned several things that could be "them".

If you're asking about the hard-coded text, pay the creator, write them, and beg.
If you're asking about the STBL files, google it and learn how to be self-sufficient. I already told you where to look for info.
If you're asking about the dialogs, try looking in the KW settings, it's not hidden. Everything we have control over is in there.
I know how to change STBL files along with other modifications in S3pe. I don't have the newest version of this yet. I was reading through the comments to get updated with what has changed. sounded like the dialogs that show up on the top right corner will always appear regardless of the setting you chose in KW settings. Maybe I misunderstood, I thought you were going in a different way to disable them. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
Is there a way to make Sims 3 run smoothly? I have a nice PC, it's not because of specs but it ends up getting laggy
disable nraas story progression mod if u have installed it, it brings great performance impacts to the game