Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
limited certain area for woohoo or nude?
Only thing I can think of would be to use another mod. This one ( ) came to mind, but it does not keep them from changing outfits once they have entered the area. So it won't prevent.
I know of no option in KW that would prevent woohoo in areas (for example: no woohoo in the library). That would be nice, but probably would take sending OnikiKay a shitton of extra $$$ to convince her to add it.
For me, I just have to keep an eye on my sims & use the KW debug interaction "unlock sims" to cancel any time they queue up an "ask to woohoo" or "be asked to woohoo" when I don't want them to do the nasty right then or there.

One last option: Change the KW autonomous setting to 'Disabled'. Then, theoretically, they'll only do KW things when you tell them to do them. (This actually might be the only viable option.)

Last edited:

mickeyyoyo

Feb 27, 2020
Hi all,

I read that I was not the only one to have bugs with the butler.
I downgrade to 375 but the bug still persists.
Which build is functional with the butlers?
Thank you in advance for your help :)

mickeyyoyo

Feb 27, 2020
well after test the bulter work in the build
346 and 347... not in 350
but the link for the 348 and 349 is broken
if anyone had these versions so i could test ... thanks in advance.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
I'm trying to build out a history archive folder (kinda a hobby tracking historical version... yeah, I need a life) and I'm missing a few of the older versions. The links they were once posted to either no longer have the files, or the site no longer exists.

If anyone has these, and can send 'em over, that'd be great. mega, pm (I think these were mostly small), ydisk, gdrive... all good enough options. but beggers can't be choosers :) so whatever works

builds missing: 348, 349, 352, 356, 380, 381, 383, 384, 386, 387

Thanks much!

Reactions: Rileyboi

LustbAbe

Dec 19, 2017
KW 4.05 Report

First of all, thanks to the poster who shared this. Much appreciate it.

On initial run, so much potential, but so disappointed as usual.
- 1st one since v3.94 which ran lag free. It was beautiful. In fact it probably ran better than 3.94. Sims were much more active, less idling.
- love the new grope rework
- However, still same problems and bugs. notifications cannot be turned off. I tried deleting cache, saving once and restart, etc.. but no matter what, the setting is fully on and it seems to be stuck in "debug" mode, keeps telling me debug codes I don't want to read.
- didn't get to even test the actor career. the moment i enrolled the sim in the actor career, the UI gets botched. You know, the bug where every sim you click in the family get linked together, all their icons are tagged. I save and reload 3-4 times to confirm it was an actual error caused by this.
- kraken is just ridiculous, need major rework.

If anyone here knows how to get rid of the notifications, that would be greatly appreciated. Like I've said, it actually seems to run smoother than 3.94, that alone makes me want to switch even if the actor career is still bugged (i'll simply not use it), and the kraken can be turned off.

Anyhow, thanks and hope this was helpful to some.
anyone know how to do kinky things with kraken?
I use “Kraken Release” on my sims and it just destroyed my ship away.

Last edited:

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
Can you show me how to enable “Animal Attack”? I have already enabled “Kraken” in KW
Rape and zoolover? both are disabled by default in global settings, and i suppose you have the island paradise expansion installed as well. Once your character is swimming the kraken should appear behind and then proceed to follow, grab and rape your character, it's not that great. It's a fast way to get your character raped if you go for the masochist trait though.

Reactions: LustbAbe

blackstar_new

Dec 2, 2018
hi hello, in these new kinky mod versions, even if i turn off the autonomy, sims keep acting autonomous.. what should i do? help

ArnoNym

Jun 27, 2017
I'm trying to build out a history archive folder (kinda a hobby tracking historical version... yeah, I need a life) and I'm missing a few of the older versions. The links they were once posted to either no longer have the files, or the site no longer exists.

If anyone has these, and can send 'em over, that'd be great. mega, pm (I think these were mostly small), ydisk, gdrive... all good enough options. but beggers can't be choosers :) so whatever works

Thanks much!
Unfortunately I only can offer you some of them... but you may now find builds 380, 381, 383, 386 and 387 here....

Happy archiving :)...

Reactions: jdw6

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017

Thanks much!
Really sorry for the delay. Your .

kid0000

Mar 28, 2020
Hi guys, I need help.
I put animations in packages folder and try to load it. But it shows "not found". Someone knows how to fix this?
Build 405 & 406
1.JPG 2.JPG

Last edited:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I checked and it turns out I was wrong it's without the extension
This is what it says on one of the mods available on LL
Installation :
Just install "KW_Amra72_Animations.package" and "OKW_Amra72_Animations.package" in your sims 3 mods folder
In game add "KW_Amra72_Animations" in position list of KinkyWorld setting
Also check where you put your mod files I would show what it looked on my end however it's wiped along with my drive ;D

kid0000

Mar 28, 2020
I checked and it turns out I was wrong it's without the extension
This is what it says on one of the mods available on LL

Also check where you put your mod files I would show what it looked on my end however it's wiped along with my drive ;D
I tried everything, reinstall mod, re-download all packages, tap different names and finally it worked!
That's a big help. Thanks a lot!
11111.JPG