Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Tumblr banned everything NSFW a couple of years ago. People from here mostly disappeared or moved to Twitter.
Another person mentioned that, but I am thinking more of using it as simfileshare base, if anything, not posting actual files there. For now, I am simply posting my NSFW page link, and from there, people can find my content... which right now is only a statue set. Been in contact with site admin about setting up blog pages, or something along those lines, for a FemmeBot page, and another for all other CC. Then, new stuff would be posted the usual route, and eventually moved to the respective blog pages.

Reactions: wapitawg

roxx12321

Mar 14, 2022
Is KW compatible with Zerbu's Ultimate Careers package? Specifically in terms of high school. When i try to use Zerbu's mod to change the school to one with interiors, after a while i get random CTD. Any ideas or solutions? Every crash is because of another actor, never a household one though, it seems the afterschool activity is causing the crash.

EDIT: Ok, i realized when i checked the name of the teens resulting in issues, none of them are regular highschoolers, instead they attend specialiy schools like arts school or culinary school. I think i'm having this problem because Nraas Story Progression tried to enroll these kids to after school activities. I'm clueless at this point.
EDIT2: Guess it's not from Nraas SP, for some reason KW is trying to apply afterschool activities to kids, but it fails with boarding school. I looked into KW's package files to see if i can find the string causing this problem, no luck. Updated KW to 409, disabled story progression both EA and Nraas, disabled all private schools, forced all teens to enroll in public highschool, will update on results.
Final Edit: I fixed it. Taking all students from boarding schools and making sure neither EA or SP wouldn't enroll them back did the trick. Here's what i did;

Sims Options (F5) > Options > Advanced Demographics Options > Uncheck "Enable Story Progression"

Nraas > SP > General > Career > School
-Apply After School Activity = False
-Assign Home Schooling = False
-Auto Assign School = False
-Manually Choose Private School = True
-Periodic School Check = False

Nraas > MC > Sim > Intermediate > Career > Afterschool Activity > Remove Afterschool Activity > Age > (ALL) > Accept > Accept

Nraas > MC > Sim > Intermediate > Career > Choose School > Age > Teen > All > (KW School)

I don't know what the side effects of these actions would be, but it prevents my game from CTD, which is good enough for me.

Here's the script error log;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ScriptError Version="6" Type="MiniScriptError">
<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.6.1 (399)

Actor: Talan Sagar
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
#0: 0x00018 ldelem.ref in System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator:get_Current () ()
#1: 0x0001a call in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.HighSchoolStudent:HasAfterschoolActivityOfType (Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.AfterschoolActivityType) (79DCD000 [3] )
#2: 0x00011 call in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.HighSchoolStudent:AddNewActivity (Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.AfterschoolActivityType) (79DCD000 [3] )
#3: 0x00132 callvirt in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.SchoolLocation:AssignStudentsFunction (object[]) ([00000000] )
#4: 0x00000 in Oniki.Services.FunctionTask+KWFunction:Invoke (object[]) (79BA1190 [00000000] )
#5: 0x0001e leave.s in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.FunctionTask:Simulate () ()
</ExceptionData>
</ScriptError>

Last edited:

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
Is KW compatible with Zerbu's Ultimate Careers package? Specifically in terms of high school. When i try to use Zerbu's mod to change the school to one with interiors, after a while i get random CTD. Any ideas or solutions? Every crash is because of another actor, never a household one though, it seems the afterschool activity is causing the crash.

EDIT: Ok, i realized when i checked the name of the teens resulting in issues, none of them are regular highschoolers, instead they attend specialiy schools like arts school or culinary school. I think i'm having this problem because Nraas Story Progression tried to enroll these kids to after school activities. I'm clueless at this point.
EDIT2: Guess it's not from Nraas SP, for some reason KW is trying to apply afterschool activities to kids, but it fails with boarding school. I looked into KW's package files to see if i can find the string causing this problem, no luck. Updated KW to 409, disabled story progression both EA and Nraas, disabled all private schools, forced all teens to enroll in public highschool, will update on results.
Final Edit: I fixed it. Taking all students from boarding schools and making sure neither EA or SP wouldn't enroll them back did the trick. Here's what i did;

Sims Options (F5) > Options > Advanced Demographics Options > Uncheck "Enable Story Progression"

Nraas > SP > General > Career > School
-Apply After School Activity = False
-Assign Home Schooling = False
-Auto Assign School = False
-Manually Choose Private School = True
-Periodic School Check = False

Nraas > MC > Sim > Intermediate > Career > Afterschool Activity > Remove Afterschool Activity > Age > (ALL) > Accept > Accept

Nraas > MC > Sim > Intermediate > Career > Choose School > Age > Teen > All > (KW School)

I don't know what the side effects of these actions would be, but it prevents my game from CTD, which is good enough for me.

Here's the script error log;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ScriptError Version="6" Type="MiniScriptError">
<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.6.1 (399)

Actor: Talan Sagar
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
#0: 0x00018 ldelem.ref in System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator:get_Current () ()
#1: 0x0001a call in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.HighSchoolStudent:HasAfterschoolActivityOfType (Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.AfterschoolActivityType) (79DCD000 [3] )
#2: 0x00011 call in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.HighSchoolStudent:AddNewActivity (Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.AfterschoolActivityType) (79DCD000 [3] )
#3: 0x00132 callvirt in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.SchoolLocation:AssignStudentsFunction (object[]) ([00000000] )
#4: 0x00000 in Oniki.Services.FunctionTask+KWFunction:Invoke (object[]) (79BA1190 [00000000] )
#5: 0x0001e leave.s in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.FunctionTask:Simulate () ()
</ExceptionData>
</ScriptError>
you have to build school or downlaod one already made so ea's school script doesn't conflict with kw script

roxx12321

Mar 14, 2022
you have to build school or downlaod one already made so ea's school script doesn't conflict with kw script
I was already using a custom made one, I found it as "30x30 KW High School" on loverslab. Honestly, i'm just glad that i had fixed it without giving up on story progression. I like SP, but if it means random CTD almost every other sim day, that wouldn't have worth it. Thank you for the response.

I forgot to mention in my edits, i also deleted Zerbu's Career mod as i realized it wasn't needed to change the school, KW can do that anyway.

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
I was already using a custom made one, I found it as "30x30 KW High School" on loverslab. Honestly, i'm just glad that i had fixed it without giving up on story progression. I like SP, but if it means random CTD almost every other sim day, that wouldn't have worth it. Thank you for the response.

I forgot to mention in my edits, i also deleted Zerbu's Career mod as i realized it wasn't needed to change the school, KW can do that anyway.
yea the school is messed up but at Loverlab there is a work through to fix most things
[B]Dalon44@[/B] I love your cc but it's been removed from LL is there anywhere I can download it ?
sadly no I had a fire in home and lost pc and all of my cc content around a year ago ..not enough time to work on putting them together again because of work I am using a laptop without enough power to mod on it

• Sad
Reactions: jdw6

wub901

Nov 8, 2019
yea the school is messed up but at Loverlab there is a work through to fix most things

sadly no I had a fire in home and lost pc and all of my cc content around a year ago ..not enough time to work on putting them together again because of work I am using a laptop without enough power to mod on it
Sorry to hear that

Reactions: Dalon44@

storyteller8989

Apr 28, 2022
Thank you to everyone posting answers to their problems. I am new to moding and have been able to find most of the answers to the problems I have had by reading the forums. I rarely post anything because I do not wish to clog the forums with repeated questions. Thanks again.

Reactions: LadySmoks

cannedmantis

May 8, 2022
Do you have the cmar meshes and sliders installed?

+CmarNYC Penis Mesh & Sliders (Scripts not required) :
this link does not work. when i try to navigate to the website it gives me an error message telling me that i cannot view the blog because it has adult content. Yes i am signed into my google account

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
this link does not work. when i try to navigate to the website it gives me an error message telling me that i cannot view the blog because it has adult content. Yes i am signed into my google account
Not sure what you are doing wrong. I just linked thru your post and clicked "I understand and wish to continue", and straight to the blog page... as always.

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
This has been out since 12/24/21, don't know why we are still on 405?

[KW] Build 409
I've found a bit of time here and there to work on KW and finally fix some old bugs. This is probably not the christmas gift you were expecting, but that's the best I could with my available time.
I'm now back to work on KT's prototype and will try to release a fixed build next week.
+[Fixed]: A bug causing Sims to stay still after routing to a new object while woohooing (using the WooHooContinue interaction) when an outfit change is required.
+[Fixed]: A bug causing non KW service Sims to always reject woohoo interaction.
+[Fixed]: Sims now correctly look for the most appropriate room to woohoo when none has been specified.
+[Fixed]: A bug with the WooHoo cooldown causing Sims to potentially spam the WooHooInteraction.
+[Fixed]: A bug in The Sims 3 DreamsAndPromises Manager preventing promised dreams to be completed because of other broken dreams.
+[Fixed]: WooHoo post effects are now correctly applied for all participant pairs instead of applying only the best one.
+[Added]: A validation process of loaded wooHoo stages to prevent invalid ones to be used.

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020

[KW] Build 409
I've found a bit of time here and there to work on KW and finally fix some old bugs. This is probably not the christmas gift you were expecting, but that's the best I could with my available time.
I'm now back to work on KT's prototype and will try to release a fixed build next week.
+[Fixed]: A bug causing Sims to stay still after routing to a new object while woohooing (using the WooHooContinue interaction) when an outfit change is required.
+[Fixed]: A bug causing non KW service Sims to always reject woohoo interaction.
+[Fixed]: Sims now correctly look for the most appropriate room to woohoo when none has been specified.
+[Fixed]: A bug with the WooHoo cooldown causing Sims to potentially spam the WooHooInteraction.
+[Fixed]: A bug in The Sims 3 DreamsAndPromises Manager preventing promised dreams to be completed because of other broken dreams.
+[Fixed]: WooHoo post effects are now correctly applied for all participant pairs instead of applying only the best one.
+[Added]: A validation process of loaded wooHoo stages to prevent invalid ones to be used.
i posted 409 months ago

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020

[KW] Build 409
Will be interesting to see if it works better than current 409. Have to check it out! If you can get KW to stop using only male service NPC's, would be great. I have a few female outfits I might upload. ))) Maid, butler, repairwoman, postal carrier...

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Will be interesting to see if it works better than current 409. Have to check it out! If you can get KW to stop using only male service NPC's, would be great. I have a few female outfits I might upload. ))) Maid, butler, repairwoman, postal carrier...
Actually, my silly hopefulness. This is the same KW that Dalon44@ posted, and I posted the link to on LL, right after Oniki posted it on her Patreon. I thought it was new, fixed more bad code. Oh well!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalon44@