Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Will be there until tomorrow. After recent events, and the manner things were handled by LL moderators, I no longer feel comfortable posting there... and will be removing my content, including CC by tomorrow.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Will be there until tomorrow. After recent events, and the manner things were handled by LL moderators, I no longer feel comfortable posting there... and will be removing my content, including CC by tomorrow.
What is it about? What did they do? Do you plan to post your content elsewhere? It'd be a shame to let it die.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
What is it about? What did they do? Do you plan to post your content elsewhere? It'd be a shame to let it die.
All I can say is OOPS! I kind of forgot to delete that before deleting my account. Honestly didn't want anything of mine left that would be benefit to LL.

Let's say that when a female clicks report button on one of the members of the misogynists' women haters club, moderators will then give a warning to the woman for some made up reason, not found in the "rules". Were I a male and created a mod so Skyrim dragons could rape female slaves, so the little boys and old men could masturbate on their keyboards, they wouldn't have suspended the other person's account.

I do not bow my head in submission, or walk 10 feet behind!

Anyway, deleted all of my CC and profile from there about 30 minutes ago. Taking a break, and may set up on NSFW, or a tumblr page... in a few weeks or more.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
All I can say is OOPS! I kind of forgot to delete that before deleting my account. Honestly didn't want anything of mine left that would be benefit to LL.

Let's say that when a female clicks report button on one of the members of the misogynists' women haters club, moderators will then give a warning to the woman for some made up reason, not found in the "rules". Were I a male and created a mod so Skyrim dragons could rape female slaves, so the little boys and old men could masturbate on their keyboards, they wouldn't have suspended the other person's account.

I do not bow my head in submission, or walk 10 feet behind!

Anyway, deleted all of my CC and profile from there about 30 minutes ago. Taking a break, and may set up on NSFW, or a tumblr page... in a few weeks or more.
Thank you for the clarification. I hope you'll find some better place.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Thank you for the clarification. I hope you'll find some better place.
Trying to settle in at NSFW, but it's small group there and nowhere near as many people to interact with. Not many on going discussions, and JoshQ is the only other person there doing TS3. Not that many mods at all. I may eventually make a tumblr page. I have one, but really do not know how to set everything up. I may try to contact MurfeeL to ask about it.

Jun 26, 2018
Wow its sad the S3 adult community has gotten so small, its such a better game too. LadySmoks, I'm looking forward to you posting up your content elsewhere.

I didn't realize LL was having issues like this, but the Skyrim community has always been more open minded than the Sims community over there. Its actually very shocking, I started a discussion sometime ago about that and well...it was interesting lol.

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Let's say that when a female clicks report button on one of the members of the misogynists' women haters club, moderators will then give a warning to the woman for some made up reason, not found in the "rules".
Um, I'm sorry, I'm not understanding what you are saying. Which... women are you in your example? The one that click the report or you are a member of the women club? :unsure:

Hehe, but I'm glad you left. LL is shit. But you shouldn't think this is some gender thing as if you are a male it would be ok. They banned my account b/c I was helping with cleaning up some older animations, making them work for KW. One of the animations I was cleaning up was a mess with a lot of missing codes. All I said was "this is a mess."

And this little beta boy bitch Twighlightdipshit started ranting at me and calling my codes shit and stuff. I was like, really? Because all I did was took his unfinished work and added codes, which he didn't realize. So he was in fact mocking his own work. So he flagged me and I was banned for flaming, even though he started it.

So it has nothing to do with gender. As is with the rest of the world, LL is just another fucking communist community with people sucking each other's peeholes and you get favor in the inner circle. They're all a bunch of worthless commies.

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
i know we had diffents at LL about me posting v409 there lol i did it here way before there ,,this is better site imho i am Dalon44 here to but lost my old account with pc going down and passwords with it lol and started new account adding @ at the end

Jun 26, 2018
Does anybody have the last two k69 packages? KW_K69_Kinky_Animations v1.70 and KW_K69_Animations v3.60?

He hasn't released anything new since Sept, so those two packages might be his last.

Reactions: ProjectX2

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Wow its sad the S3 adult community has gotten so small, its such a better game too. LadySmoks, I'm looking forward to you posting up your content elsewhere.

I didn't realize LL was having issues like this, but the Skyrim community has always been more open minded than the Sims community over there. Its actually very shocking, I started a discussion sometime ago about that and well...it was interesting lol.
Problem was not within TS3 community there. It was on other forums, that I would post on, from time to time... Not all forums, but often the same trolls would congregate and begin their attack comments.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Um, I'm sorry, I'm not understanding what you are saying. Which... women are you in your example? The one that click the report or you are a member of the women club? :unsure:

Hehe, but I'm glad you left. LL is shit. But you shouldn't think this is some gender thing as if you are a male it would be ok. They banned my account b/c I was helping with cleaning up some older animations, making them work for KW. One of the animations I was cleaning up was a mess with a lot of missing codes. All I said was "this is a mess."

And this little beta boy bitch Twighlightdipshit started ranting at me and calling my codes shit and stuff. I was like, really? Because all I did was took his unfinished work and added codes, which he didn't realize. So he was in fact mocking his own work. So he flagged me and I was banned for flaming, even though he started it.

So it has nothing to do with gender. As is with the rest of the world, LL is just another fucking communist community with people sucking each other's peeholes and you get favor in the inner circle. They're all a bunch of worthless commies.
I have had only a very few interactions with Storm, as I primarily work around KW. But, there IS a culture of "boys club" there. My husband has said that some comments look as high school boys (virgins) bragging about their sexual conquests (virgins) to other boys who have had similar conquests (virgins)... And when a female enters the room, they circle their wagons and attack, to drive her away. I am far from a SJW, but sometimes, it becomes a bit abusive.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
i know we had diffents at LL about me posting v409 there lol i did it here way before there ,,this is better site imho i am Dalon44 here to but lost my old account with pc going down and passwords with it lol and started new account adding @ at the end
I think that was you posted the file? I generally post links to original, and less chance of problems.

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
And, I do think I saw that episode, it appears that way because it is supposed to be seen thru VR goggles? )))
Haha yeah, it is Season 2 Episode 9 - A Bicyclops Built for Two. They finally logged on to AOL and so that scene is basically a virtual chatroom. Oh I forgot, we live in the age of Youtube these days.

Anyways, haha your description of that experience at LL reminds me of this clip. That episode was aired March 19, 2000. So it is a cliche, parody that has been around for a while. What I'm trying to say is, don't get upset over what happened b/c it is typical. And on internet we don't know who is behind the keyboard. So your assessment of them may be more accurate than you think. They don't just sound like a bunch of virgins, I'm quite sure they actually are. Just ignore the kids. :giggle:

Last edited:

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Trying to settle in at NSFW, but it's small group there and nowhere near as many people to interact with. Not many on going discussions, and JoshQ is the only other person there doing TS3. Not that many mods at all. I may eventually make a tumblr page. I have one, but really do not know how to set everything up. I may try to contact MurfeeL to ask about it.
Tumblr banned everything NSFW a couple of years ago. People from here mostly disappeared or moved to Twitter.