Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

KittyCats2692

Nov 20, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times, but what is the most stable version of KW right now? I just reinstalled Sims 3, and I want to use KW... but I remember that before I uninstalled I was having a bunch of issues with the then-most-current release. I kinda want to go back to the version that was considered to be the most stable for a really long time -- build 374, I think? Or maybe it was 375?

Edit: I managed to get the older version that I was looking for thanks to some helpful peeps over at LL! I'm just about set up to play Sims 3 again... but is there a place where I can get all of the existing animations for KW? I got some on LL, but some (like mike24's "pets" animations) seem to have been removed. ><;
I would also really like to know if there is someplace I can nab all the animations that have disappeared.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
here is mike24's

here is maryjanes's

amra72 links

mike24 is password to mike24's files
All of link are gone now, can anyone update

Dec 7, 2019
The installation guide is a bit.. confusing ._. can anyone tell me how to mod sims 3? I just downloaded the game so i have no experience in modding this one, tips and walkthrough? T_T

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
can anyone tell me how to mod sims 3?
Start here:
When you have a basic mod installed, then go to the slightly more advanced ones... only when you know wth you're doing, go to kw. It's the absolute most complex, complicated, and hard to deal with mod -- and not for beginners.
But if you insist on starting with KW (congrats, you've passed the stubbornness test & might get it working), go read thru the info here, it touches the most common issues:
In general, you'll find more actual help there than here.
(tip: on LL, just don't mention where you got KW from, even though the last patreon version was later released as a public version... their mods don't like ahem this type of site)

But, my reading of your post is that you don't even know the 1st thing about where to put mods for TS3, how to make sure they're working, or anything else, not that you just couldn't get KW running. So, make google, duckduckgo, etc. your friend and face it, you're gonna have to read thousands of pages of information. Those of us dealing with TS3 for years have already done that -- and we expect noobs to learn to help themselves.

Dec 7, 2019
Start here:
When you have a basic mod installed, then go to the slightly more advanced ones... only when you know wth you're doing, go to kw. It's the absolute most complex, complicated, and hard to deal with mod -- and not for beginners.
But if you insist on starting with KW (congrats, you've passed the stubbornness test & might get it working), go read thru the info here, it touches the most common issues:
(tip: on LL, just don't mention where you got KW from, even though the last patreon version was later released as a public version... their mods don't like ahem this type of site)

But, my reading of your post is that you don't even know the 1st thing about where to put mods for TS3, how to make sure they're working, or anything else, not that you just couldn't get KW running. So, make google, duckduckgo, etc. your friend and face it, you're gonna have to read thousands of pages of information. Those of us dealing with TS3 for years have already done that -- and we expect noobs to learn to help themselves.
._. i'll just stick to other games then

• Angry
Reactions: Kalissa

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
._. i'll just stick to other games then

Download the frameworksetup.zip and unzip it in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
Now put all the packages from Oniki in this folder Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages and that's it.

Reactions: B-Jimi

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
Start here:

You gave him a link to modding tutorials and then proceed to lecture him, wtf.

Mar 8, 2020
Just a quick, dumb request; can anyone tell me what the "packages" input line is for the KinkyLucas animations? I can't seem to find the correct package line anywhere.