Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I don't have it right here, but if you look at the files one should be named KW_Lucas_something.package. Just copy the name of that file and you should be fine.
Edit: Just the name without the .package

Reactions: DarkAudit

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Just a quick, dumb request; can anyone tell me what the "packages" input line is for the KinkyLucas animations? I can't seem to find the correct package line anywhere.
The instructions are provided in posts number #2 and #64 of a Lucas Animations thread on LL.

Installation: Extract files into your mods folder. Register with name KinkyAnalustAnimations & KinkyLucasAnimations you are good to go.
To install type:- kinkylucasanimations, kinkylucasroughanimations and kinkylucasmultianimations.

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
here is mike24's

here is maryjanes's

amra72 links

mike24 is password to mike24's files
can u reupload them pls i can't find them anywhere :cry:

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
They're all on Loverslab, many of them updated since this was posted. Their threads are even stickied. It makes me wonder if you even searched.
i mean pateron versions for Mike24 .L666 .olalala and Arma animations

Last edited:

chorger

Feb 13, 2018
When it comes to interspecies pregnancy, can the kraken impregnate a female sim, or is it just dogs and horses with the proper breeder trait?

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
It's a game that's been around for over a decade. Anyone too fucking moronic to learn how to fucking read needs to be slapped up along side their fucking heads. LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ AND LEARN TO DO SHIT FOR YOURSELVES.

Act like a fucking baby and YOU WILL GET A FUCKING LECTURE -- OR BITCHSLAPPED.
Just curious. Do you know how old he or she is? Or if English is his or her native language? Even so, obviously this person is a newbie, is that a sin? They're asking for help, if you don't want to help them, then why reply? Or you just like being toxic and mocking people to make yourself feel superior? Because deep down inside you're just an insecure little bitch with self-esteem issues? Do you act like this in real life? Or you're just an internet macho man?

Get help, bra.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
where the save data?
Look in the Library folder. If you've modified (via KW's debug) the CAS settings (aka: whether top/bottom can be pulled down/kept on for woohoo/etc) then there will be 2 files. If not, then just 1 file. Easiest way to find: Save & exit TS3, go into the Library folder, sort by size. The "KW Settings" file will (more'n likely) be the smallest. The "KW CAS Settings" file will be one of the 5 smallest.

You'll need s3pe to view package contents. But KW saves via EA's stuff, so the files aren't quite pure text. (AKA: T h e S e t t i n g s a r e l i k e t h i s... with some other weird bits in there.)

But, whether or not those files may or may not be quickly used in other game directories is very very iffy. And the whole KW import settings thing doesn't always seem to work.

Oh, and KW also saves Sim-specific stuff in the Sim stored in the actual game save file...

And if you're completely lost: %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Electronic Arts\whatever your save was named\Saves