Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

aetrius

Mar 25, 2020
Just tried switching from 405 to 408, and now when sims get to the end of the first stage of woohoo, the animation sticks and I have to reset to get them to move again. Are the changes in 408 worth trying to figure this out, or should I just stick with 405.

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
Just tried switching from 405 to 408, and now when sims get to the end of the first stage of woohoo, the animation sticks and I have to reset to get them to move again. Are the changes in 408 worth trying to figure this out, or should I just stick with 405.
did you delete all the cache files before starting 408?

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I've got an issue where my futa characters don't get erect. Has anyone had this issue?
I don't use them, but you must be sure to have the correct part and script from Cmar's blog... and maybe read what she wrote regarding installation and use.

Jun 26, 2018
The biggest thing you can do for performance without mods is turn off memories, especially for townies but just in general. Basically everytime a sim DOES something be it in your household or on the other side of the map as townie - it snaps a screenshot and saves it to their personal history. you do that for EVERY sim in a town over the course of an hour and you can image why performance issues come up.

honestly who needs their sims townie memories anyway of "first time saw a racoon!"

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Here's this.

409:
+[Fixed]: A bug causing Sims to stay still after routing to a new object while woohooing (using the WooHooContinue interaction) when an outfit change is required.
+[Fixed]: A bug causing non KW service Sims to always reject woohoo interaction.
+[Fixed]: Sims now correctly look for the most appropriate room to woohoo when none has been specified.
+[Fixed]: A bug with the WooHoo cooldown causing Sims to potentially spam the WooHooInteraction.
+[Fixed]: A bug in The Sims 3 DreamsAndPromises Manager preventing promised dreams to be completed because of other broken dreams.
+[Fixed]: WooHoo post effects are now correctly applied for all participant pairs instead of applying only the best one.
+[Added]: A validation process of loaded wooHoo stages to prevent invalid ones to be used.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

salemthecat

Jan 2, 2021
i've downloaded multiple versions of kinky world but none work, i download the file, put it into my mods folder, run my game, and nothing happens. it's like my game doesn't register it at all. i have nrass, graphical xtc, passion, but no matter what i try i cannot get oniki's kinky world mod to actually show up in my game. any advice? thanks in advance

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
i've downloaded multiple versions of kinky world but none work, i download the file, put it into my mods folder, run my game, and nothing happens. it's like my game doesn't register it at all. i have nrass, graphical xtc, passion, but no matter what i try i cannot get oniki's kinky world mod to actually show up in my game. any advice? thanks in advance
Have you unzipped the file?
I had this problem once and I fixed it by putting the mod into my overrides folder
C:\Users\????\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Overrides

salemthecat

Jan 2, 2021
Have you unzipped the file?
I had this problem once and I fixed it by putting the mod into my overrides folder
C:\Users\????\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Overrides
any time i've downloaded it it's never needed to be unzipped, it's just the raw file, so i just place that in my mods folder. i thought it was unusual to not need to be unzipped? it's just always been the little page icon and a "7z" file

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
any time i've downloaded it it's never needed to be unzipped, it's just the raw file, so i just place that in my mods folder. i thought it was unusual to not need to be unzipped? it's just always been the little page icon and a "7z" file
ummm sooooo you do know 7zip is a zipped file that needs to be unzip ...right

salemthecat

Jan 2, 2021
ummm sooooo you do know 7zip is a zipped file that needs to be unzip ...right
lol yeah, most mods you download are a zipped file that i use 7zip to open, place the extracted files in the mod folder, and it's installed. anytime i've downloaded the kinkyworld mod, it's never been a file that needs to be unzipped.

salemthecat

Jan 2, 2021
lol yeah, most mods you download are a zipped file that i use 7zip to open, place the extracted files in the mod folder, and it's installed. anytime i've downloaded the kinkyworld mod, it's never been a file that needs to be unzipped.
OH i see what you mean. there wasn't the usual little folder icon with the zipper, it was just the white page so i didn't realize it was an unzip file.

aetrius

Mar 25, 2020
did you delete all the cache files before starting 408?
Tried that. Also just tried it with 409 and I get the same effect. First stage plays, but as soon as it gets to the end of it (bar fills), the characters freeze and the only way to get them to do anything again is to reset them. Anyone have any ideas?

aynasm

Jan 20, 2019
Here's this.

409:
+[Fixed]: A bug causing Sims to stay still after routing to a new object while woohooing (using the WooHooContinue interaction) when an outfit change is required.
+[Fixed]: A bug causing non KW service Sims to always reject woohoo interaction.
+[Fixed]: Sims now correctly look for the most appropriate room to woohoo when none has been specified.
+[Fixed]: A bug with the WooHoo cooldown causing Sims to potentially spam the WooHooInteraction.
+[Fixed]: A bug in The Sims 3 DreamsAndPromises Manager preventing promised dreams to be completed because of other broken dreams.
+[Fixed]: WooHoo post effects are now correctly applied for all participant pairs instead of applying only the best one.
+[Added]: A validation process of loaded wooHoo stages to prevent invalid ones to be used.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't download it. It keeps going to a weird page with caracteres, can somebody help me?