Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
all i have
INSTALATION
settings-->WooHoo-->packages-->add animations package-->kw_pavka_animations
kw_pavka_horse_animations

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
So... trying to get this up and running, but so far no mater what I try none of the interactions work. Sims just refuse to do what I tell them. I suspect it's a configuration problem, as there are a ton of options. Anyone have a working configuration saved they could share?

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
So... trying to get this up and running, but so far no mater what I try none of the interactions work. Sims just refuse to do what I tell them. I suspect it's a configuration problem, as there are a ton of options. Anyone have a working configuration saved they could share?
You referring to KW interactions, yeah? Pretty sure by default there's a whole heap of conditions that have to be satisified for various interactions including things like exhibitionist skill level, horniness, number of sims around, etc. Most people just turn on debug options in the settings menu and then under the debug pie menu activate always accept. I think there's another option of setting autonomy to EA standard or something like that which means sims you control will always do whatever you specifically tell them to as a player but not sims you don't control. Or you can just play the game and build the sim's stats up.

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
in kinyworld menu ingame go to setting then down to miscellaneous turn on debug then in game check on sim kinkyworld debug and turn on always except

Just4trash2me

Apr 8, 2021
Hii, how do I update the mod without deleting my current save? I was playing with 399 and now want to update to 409. I read that i need to delete some cache files or something but i dont know which files are those :( sorry im not very experienced with okinky and sims 3 mods

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
Hii, how do I update the mod without deleting my current save? I was playing with 399 and now want to update to 409. I read that i need to delete some cache files or something but i dont know which files are those :( sorry im not very experienced with okinky and sims 3 mods
cache files are in doc/ea games/sims 3 folder 5 files that end in cache

Reactions: Rosminet66

TempSimOscar

Dec 8, 2018
For many years and thousands of hours L666, Amra72 and Mike24 have been my overall favourite animations in KW. Many others i have seen were absolutely not on par with those. MaryJane and K69 are great. But then, just 2 months ago or something, this Lucas guy and ooOLala come along and just...totally annihilate my perception of "great animation" (in Sims3, at least).

For anybody who is just casually reading updates in this topic and has not seen them: You REALLY should check them out. The amount of facial, boob and just overall detail and gravity in those animation is on another level compared to those old, beloved animations.

ooOLala has already been linked here, i am not sure about Lucas:

Afaik, Lucas does not include any "Premium" Animations, while ooOLala does. I am not sure the version of ooOLala linked here does include the Patreon exclusive stuff. I think not, since the file matches the one available on LL.

Anyway, i just wanted to point out that there are new, active Animators working on Sims3 - and their work is awesome.

derpy bird

Apr 11, 2021
Hey lads I'm interested in installing kinkyworld however I am a bit confused on where I can find all the current up to date files needed, I have only started modding sims 3 recently, so I am a bit lost on what to do. If someone could give me a quick step by step and some directions for files that would be great :)

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
Hey lads I'm interested in installing kinkyworld however I am a bit confused on where I can find all the current up to date files needed, I have only started modding sims 3 recently, so I am a bit lost on what to do. If someone could give me a quick step by step and some directions for files that would be great :)
all updates are in this thread from kinkyworld mod to all sex animations and even best sittings for kinkyworld

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone have Mike24's newest animation or the loverslab version is the latest?
I tried to download some in here but the links are all down.

Amniot

Mar 27, 2020
Hoping someone can help I have been having issues with the female penis not getting hard or customizable in cas. I have the alternative one and morphing penis script 1.63v2.I have tried it on its own with only xcas as well as only master controler. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this me and my shemale sim Erin would be very thankful

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
Hoping someone can help I have been having issues with the female penis not getting hard or customizable in cas. I have the alternative one and morphing penis script 1.63v2.I have tried it on its own with only xcas as well as only master controler. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this me and my shemale sim Erin would be very thankful

I fixed the erection problem with this fixed/newest sliders from Cmar.

Reactions: Changewithnae