Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
Links you shared for mike24's are dead, please share if you have
Mike24 Dark Fantasies Animations (DF) and Mike24 Classic Animations (CL)
here is what i have PASSWORD: mike24 the mike24 animations you wrote are for sims 4 wickedwhims

J4Play

Oct 5, 2018
Kinkyworld is STILL so mysterious. For the longest time I was able to get my sims to, ahem, join sleeping sims on the couch then I suddenly couldn't. Now I can again! I think it's tied to the hidden corruption skill... ugh. So much to learn from this old old mod and I've been using it forever.

Now I may need to investigate if corruption helps with the gloryhole Oniki made that I could never get working.

shezeN

Jun 15, 2021
Hi Guys...always when i want to start some sex interactions I always get an notification like ...REJECTED ... or ... I DONT WANT TO DO THAT ... do i need to change some stats or waht is going on ?
nah just first u have to start with some romantic animates like kiss or.... then let ur sim to woohoo alone in somewere "one the bed or... doesn't matter" then with another sim click the sim who woohooing then ask her or him to join

shezeN

Jun 15, 2021
hi. i have a shit problem that i could never fixed it. i can't do more animates or better to say that i do not know how to do sex with more animates like more posation. should i download something or add or write something i somewere????

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
hi. i have a shit problem that i could never fixed it. i can't do more animates or better to say that i do not know how to do sex with more animates like more posation. should i download something or add or write something i somewere????
Huh? Suggestion 1: Go read everything posted on LoversLab about issues with KW. F95 isn't a good place for KW issues, it is a good place for non-public releases, but, well, LL's just got more active users & much more info on issues.

Suggestion 2: translate.google.com, translate.yandex.com... seriously, I'm lost as to what you were trying to ask.

Dagoth

Aug 12, 2016
Just got back into playing around with OKW again, and I figured I might as well share some stuff I did.

First, some pube styles I made using Hairinator quite some time ago and never shared. Other than the first one below which I just made today for the hell of it. Each one is in an individual package file.
pube_thumbnails.jpg
These pubes are available for females ranging from teen to elder.

Second, OKW has a ton of missing strings that just show as the string identifier, which anyone using it has probably noticed in the first few minutes of playing with it. I decided to look into adding in strings for those if possible, and found that many can indeed be fixed. I made a package including the ones I came across that could be done; it turns out that about... ~40% or so are apparently hardcoded and can't be replaced without updating OKW's dll file, which I'm not going to bother trying. The rest are properly run through Sims 3's localization methods and can be set. I created a mod package using the s3se tool which adds in all the missing strings which I noticed in a few hours of play and which were workable.
I'm not a writer, and I just added fairly simple text for what I thought made sense based on each situation and the identifier string given, and of course there are definitely a bunch more bits of text which I just didn't run into. The txt file included in this zip file has the strings I noted, both the ones that worked and are in the mod package and the ones which were hardcoded and can't currently be done. It also has a few other notes.

People are welcome to share either of these wherever they want, I don't mind.

EDIT: I felt like arrow-shaped pubes were missing, so I made some and updated the attached zip and thumbnails to include it.

EDIT 2: I've updated the Missing Strings package to include a few more missing strings, and to correct/update 3 existing strings. I'm calling this release v0.2; the text file included is updated to list the new strings added to v0.2.
This is probably the last release I'll make, though. I've started getting occasional crashes in my main savegame for whatever reason, and my interest in Sims 3 OKW is waning. Anyone else is free to improve on this and make their own releases with my blessing, if anyone else is actually interested.

Last edited:

Akallabeth

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a full pre-packaged version of the mod available? I'm getting lost in a list of things to download and where to download them. What little I can find I can't get to work without jumping through hoops.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Question: Any way to prevent romantic interest as a result of woohoo? Seems hit or miss...
IIRC there's a setting in NRaas Woohooer to do that... maybe that was only for kisses, though. Either way, it's kinda hit or miss as to whether that mod & KW clash. I know a few @ LL have indicated no "big" issues. I don't recall, though if I had any or not. I tend to remove that (and the related sub-mods) from my game when I use KW.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Still having issues whenever a sim travels (university, etc). At some point on the first day, the sim will become unelectable. In addition it causes a fair number of trapped errors in the nraas mods. Thinking there's a conflict, but not sure which one is at fault.

Reactions: rosetheboat

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
Still having issues whenever a sim travels (university, etc). At some point on the first day, the sim will become unelectable. In addition it causes a fair number of trapped errors in the nraas mods. Thinking there's a conflict, but not sure which one is at fault.
kinkyworld and nrass do not play well together error trap causes the issue you are speaking of