• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Is it just me or does the ToiletStall gloryhole thing not work at all? Female sims have no option to use it, and male sims will queue the action but then immediately drop it.
There is an order you have to follow but I don't remember which one XD
Maybe man has to use the kinky action while woman use the bathroom normally...or maybe the man has to use the kinky action before...
(also I think you have to at least put 2 toilets next to each other to work)

xifodec

Jan 2, 2018
My town is full of babies and toddlers and I don't have woohoo or try for baby set to autonomous so they are all kinky babies.
That's cool. Did you make any tweaks in KW settings related to "pregnancies/fertility" or just using default settings? I was trying to play like that (without autonomous Woohoo in Nraas SP), but my town just was dying out, so I enabled it back.

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
That's cool. Did you make any tweaks in KW settings related to "pregnancies/fertility" or just using default settings? I was trying to play like that (without autonomous Woohoo in Nraas SP), but my town just was dying out, so I enabled
it back.
I have several rapists living in town. Probably around 6 rapists. They all have level 6 or higher woohoo skill. That seems to make them aroused faster. I have arousal multiplier at 2. I set fatigue to a 0. Helps keep them from getting tired before any vaginal. My menstruation settings are follicular 24 ovulatory 12 and luteal 96. Teens are immature 12 follicular 12, ovulatory 12 and luteal 96. All my rapists are also registered that way when the mod calls for a rape situation the town rapists are called condom usage is on manual. Rape chance at 25. That's about it. It takes a few days of a fresh game to get them going but after that they get fairly regular.

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
So I found Mary janes animations for KW. The animations work and are all in game but still of the groping interactions are never used so all the sim does is cover the mouth, hold their breasts and rock back and forth. Anyone know, is there something I need to do for the mod to use the groping interactions instead of the pointless default one? Thank you.

Hamsterkiker

Jun 16, 2017
So I found Mary janes animations for KW. The animations work and are all in game but still of the groping interactions are never used so all the sim does is cover the mouth, hold their breasts and rock back and forth. Anyone know, is there something I need to do for the mod to use the groping interactions instead of the pointless default one? Thank you.
Mary Jane has another animation that has poledance and k69 redone grope at LL.It overides onikis default one.

marcod10

May 12, 2017
hey! i'm new here just to ask, has anyone had problems rolling blunts? i'm using v.377 and i have the cannabis, the plant, everything i just can't seem to be able to roll the blunts, thanks in advance

Giamba9

Aug 21, 2017
hey! i'm new here just to ask, has anyone had problems rolling blunts? i'm using v.377 and i have the cannabis, the plant, everything i just can't seem to be able to roll the blunts, thanks in advance
You probably figured it out by now, but you must wait for the produce to "dry".