• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

May 16, 2017
Hmmm.. still won't work for me, can you tell me what traits your sim has?

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, i think i may have found my problem - i took a photo of two sims woohooing, and BOTH of them were cheating, but i guess the photo only counted as a photo of the sim i was not trying to blackmail. huh.
Which way did you guys take the picture and which way to send them?

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
Which way did you guys take the picture and which way to send them?
It works with Camera aswell as with Phone, you just have to watch out that sometimes you'll have to take multiple pictures because you may get different themes for the picture first (e.g "a friend" "a family member" etc.) before you get to cheating.

Reactions: mineiros123

Sebek

Jun 29, 2017
Hello, does anyone knows how can i make my sim join the modeling career? I don't know how to do this, thanks in advance.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Hello, does anyone knows how can i make my sim join the modeling career? I don't know how to do this, thanks in advance.
You can join the modeling career usually through an opportunity pop up stating if you'd like to join the kinky modeling career. Usually pops up randomly once you've used webcam option on computer a few times or leveling up your woohoo skills. It maybe required to have the University Life expansion too for this to work but not entirely sure. When you finally see this opportunity, just accepted and your sim is officially a model.

Somebody789

Sep 18, 2017
You have to post a kinky selfie online using the computer and then check back later for responses and the job opportunity will pop up.

Reactions: Dyson

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
You have to post a kinky selfie online using the computer and then check back later for responses and the job opportunity will pop up.
Lol Thanks for refreshing my memory. I almost forgotten about the kinky selfie gimmick that makes that opportunity pop up.

nrm66

May 16, 2017
I have been trying to have one of my female sims get pregnant by a horse. I have had her have sex with the horse several times while she is fertile, but she has not become pregnant. I have zoolover active from the settings list. Is there something else I need to activate? Also I have NRaas woohooer installed. One last thing my sim does have the dog breeder trait but has never been pregnant from a dog.

Thanks

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I have been trying to have one of my female sims get pregnant by a horse. I have had her have sex with the horse several times while she is fertile, but she has not become pregnant. I have zoolover active from the settings list. Is there something else I need to activate? Also I have NRaas woohooer installed. One last thing my sim does have the dog breeder trait but has never been pregnant from a dog.

Thanks
From what I understand about zoolover is that your skill in that trait need to be at a certain level, and your sims get a "dog/horse womb trait" which allows for breeding. Otherwise you can use the insemination debug to force your sim to get pregnant with animal.

nrm66

May 16, 2017
From what I understand about zoolover is that your skill in that trait need to be at a certain level, and your sims get a "dog/horse womb trait" which allows for breeding. Otherwise you can use the insemination debug to force your sim to get pregnant with animal.

Thank You

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
I saw on 8chan people talking about "kinky pranks".
Someone knows if they are they already available?

LastJudgment

Jun 2, 2017
Hey, maybe it's a lot to ask but if someone can upload his "mods" and "download" folder with the last animation, kw... that's would be awesome. thanks :)

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Hey, maybe it's a lot to ask but if someone can upload his "mods" and "download" folder with the last animation, kw... that's would be awesome. thanks :)
umm two posts up k69's the rest are at ll (loverslab) for free just sreach sims 3 there no signup fee ...
Now if someone could post the roadmap or pt2 for download I think I will love ya...

LastJudgment

Jun 2, 2017
umm two posts up k69's the rest are at ll (loverslab) for free just sreach sims 3 there no signup fee ...
Now if someone could post the roadmap or pt2 for download I think I will love ya...
i know thanks but i just ask, maybe someone have his folder up ^^ it's just i don't know who is the best to create default replacement for skin..and tits.. because i don't want to modify any sims when i create them or make babies.
sorry if you don't understand me x) english is not my first language