• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
i know thanks but i just ask, maybe someone have his folder up ^^ it's just i don't know who is the best to create default replacement for skin..and tits.. because i don't want to modify any sims when i create them or make babies.
sorry if you don't understand me x) english is not my first language
yes i miss understood ...skins are at loverslab also the default skins change for birth the non default only change skin for sim you make ....just google sims 3 nude skin and pick the ones you like ..hope this helps

LastJudgment

Jun 2, 2017
yes i miss understood ...skins are at loverslab also the default skins change for birth the non default only change skin for sim you make ....just google sims 3 nude skin and pick the ones you like ..hope this helps
yeah sorry i'm looking for the default skin, the most beautiful one. replace all the skin even the tits.. ass... thanks for the help i'm trying to search :)

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
379:

+Fixed: Request interactions are now available even if domination is lower than the requirement when the target is blackmailed by the actor.

+Fixed: Sims no longer get stuck by the routing system when they are about to take a shower or use toilet when wearing sleepwear (or other revealing outfits) and they have to change room.

+Fixed: Toilets no longer autoflush while the Sims masturbate to prevent them from getting stuck.

+Fixed: Experienced Sims should do less solo woohoo when a potential partner is on the same lot.

+Fixed: Sims no longer join autonomously a gloryhole user if their gender preference doesn't match.

+Added: Medical examination stage 2 by school nurse.

+Added: New drug: Willpowermax. It greatly increases the willpower allowing to be more succesful when giving orders. Willpowermax removes the effects of Willpowerless and vice versa.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
379:

+Fixed: Request interactions are now available even if domination is lower than the requirement when the target is blackmailed by the actor.

+Fixed: Sims no longer get stuck by the routing system when they are about to take a shower or use toilet when wearing sleepwear (or other revealing outfits) and they have to change room.

+Fixed: Toilets no longer autoflush while the Sims masturbate to prevent them from getting stuck.

+Fixed: Experienced Sims should do less solo woohoo when a potential partner is on the same lot.

+Fixed: Sims no longer join autonomously a gloryhole user if their gender preference doesn't match.

+Added: Medical examination stage 2 by school nurse.

+Added: New drug: Willpowermax. It greatly increases the willpower allowing to be more succesful when giving orders. Willpowermax removes the effects of Willpowerless and vice versa.

you sir are a hero.

Reactions: _inactive44

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
story progression works with mod ...also nraas story progression ...these works work together ..hope this helps

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
what mod Assser ? and what language is it in now?
Assser is referring to Kinky World and if anyone would like to make translations for their native language if KW doesn't have them.
I can provide for the interested people the data of the STBL tables (KW mod) in any format that is convenient for you (txt or xml), as well as syntax rules.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I can provide for the interested people the data of the STBL tables (KW mod) in any format that is convenient for you (txt or xml), as well as syntax rules.
mod is i english already so i could not be much help ...i am familiar with both txt and xml just thought you need help with other than english in mod sorry english is all i can do

Reactions: Assser

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
mod is i english already so i could not be much help ...i am familiar with both txt and xml just thought you need help with other than english in mod sorry english is all i can do
Many thanks but I meant languages like German, Italian, Spanish and so on.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Do you guys play whit story progression or only use this mod on?
I always play with story progression off, heard that it was the biggest contributor to the games poor performance. That's not the reason I don't use it though, I just dislike the chaotic nature of it. I could see how it could get boring without it so I'm really glad they gave us an option to turn it on/off.