Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Aug 20, 2017
anyone has this ?

I think it's the fix KW made for a broken L666 animation that uses the bondage frame. I overwrote my copy and it worked for me. The Bondage frame anim stand_doggy_cross A where character 1 is standing in the frame and character 2 is bent over in front of them now works as it should.

Be SURE to copy your current KW_L666_Kinky_Animations file to your desktop to back it up before you overwrite it, just in case.

Unzip the linked file below

Open your current version of kw_l666_kinky_animations with S3PE

In S3PE click Menu | Resource | import and import the file that you just unzipped

Click ok and 'save' the file DON'T 'Save As'

Close S3PE and start your game.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I was able to find the link using removeddit.
I think it's the fix KW made for a broken L666 animation that uses the bondage frame. I overwrote my copy and it worked for me. The Bondage frame anim stand_doggy_cross A where character 1 is standing in the frame and character 2 is bent over in front of them now works as it should.

Be SURE to copy your current KW_L666_Kinky_Animations file to your desktop to back it up before you overwrite it, just in case.

Unzip the linked file below

Open your current version of kw_l666_kinky_animations with S3PE

In S3PE click Menu | Resource | import and import the file that you just unzipped

Click ok and 'save' the file DON'T 'Save As'

Close S3PE and start your game.
Thanks

Reactions: Lady Whistledown

WK

Mar 3, 2018
Assser,
I'm a little late here, but on the KW translation topic, i can translate to French, if needed. I would prefer to have the txt version. Just tell me.

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
Assser,
I'm a little late here, but on the KW translation topic, i can translate to French, if needed. I would prefer to have the txt version. Just tell me.
The fact is that French is the native language of Oniki Kay, who is the creator of mod.

Last edited:

Giamba9

Aug 21, 2017
Assser: would you need an Italian translation? Is there enough of a "base" to support it (I myself only ever played in English)?

Reactions: Assser

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
Assser: would you need an Italian translation? Is there enough of a "base" to support it (I myself only ever played in English)?
It's great! Italian translation is of course needed. I can send you tables with strings of mod and syntax rules in any format that is convenient for you (* .txt or * .xml). Which tables should I send to you in English, French or both?

pkfast

Sep 19, 2016
got a small issue, pubic hair still on crotch after shaving (option becomes greyed out after). anyone know a fix?

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
got a small issue, pubic hair still on crotch after shaving (option becomes greyed out after). anyone know a fix?
Its a problem i've had, take your sim to the spa and get a full body wax. Solved my problem with it.

Logan92

Apr 30, 2017
hi! trying this for the first time. i just need to know how to put all this compressed files in the mod folder in the game. i decompressed few files and put them in the mod folder. when trying to do the same with the rest of the files it tries to replace the ones i put earlier. is that supposed to happen? or did i fuck up everything from the 1st step :oops::oops:x'Dx'D

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
hi! trying this for the first time. i just need to know how to put all this compressed files in the mod folder in the game. i decompressed few files and put them in the mod folder. when trying to do the same with the rest of the files it tries to replace the ones i put earlier. is that supposed to happen? or did i fuck up everything from the 1st step :oops::oops:x'Dx'D
It sounds like you may have unzipped the same file twice.

Reactions: Logan92