Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

nyalest

May 21, 2017
I always play with story progression off, heard that it was the biggest contributor to the games poor performance. That's not the reason I don't use it though, I just dislike the chaotic nature of it. I could see how it could get boring without it so I'm really glad they gave us an option to turn it on/off.
Yes vanilla story progression sucks, i think i remember reading it basically just trow sims out of nowhere to fill the game, whit no relations at all, Nraas progression fixes this but is heavy on system, reason i was asking is cuz i hear it has some conflicts whit this mod.

story progression works with mod ...also nraas story progression ...these works work together ..hope this helps
Yes i forgot to mention i was referring about Nraas story progression, was asking because i hear it has some conflicts whit this mod specially if you try to set up a school. And the other reason is how the game runs whit both of them.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Yes vanilla story progression sucks, i think i remember reading it basically just trow sims out of nowhere to fill the game, whit no relations at all, Nraas progression fixes this but is heavy on system, reason i was asking is cuz i hear it has some conflicts whit this mod.

Yes i forgot to mention i was referring about Nraas story progression, was asking because i hear it has some conflicts whit this mod specially if you try to set up a school. And the other reason is how the game runs whit both of them.
As far as I know Onki fixed conflict with nraas and nraas cuts off maxis story progression but with any big mod there will be a slow down in load times and screen changes hope this helps

Giamba9

Aug 21, 2017
I have to ask: are butlers working correctly with the latest build? Mine have stopped cleaning up, and the only novelty in my game has been the new KW.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I have to ask: are butlers working correctly with the latest build? Mine have stopped cleaning up, and the only novelty in my game has been the new KW.
That is Maxis doing ....why the game even without KW the maids and butlers get lazy so you have to watch them and fire them if they do not work ..and rehire new ones ...the whole life experience thing

Giamba9

Aug 21, 2017
I have tried hiring a maid - and she worked. Too well in fact: damn girl kept throwing my alcohol down the sink.
So you're saying I sould try and hire another butler until I find a working one? I'll try...

In the meantime, a funny thing I discovered you can do with lazy butlers is letting them near KW alcohol drinks and a bar. They'll become winos in a heartbeat, spending the day drinking, puking and passed out in their own... fluids. Comedy relief, albeit expensive!

Aug 20, 2017
379:

+Fixed: Request interactions are now available even if domination is lower than the requirement when the target is blackmailed by the actor.

+Fixed: Sims no longer get stuck by the routing system when they are about to take a shower or use toilet when wearing sleepwear (or other revealing outfits) and they have to change room.

+Fixed: Toilets no longer autoflush while the Sims masturbate to prevent them from getting stuck.

+Fixed: Experienced Sims should do less solo woohoo when a potential partner is on the same lot.

+Fixed: Sims no longer join autonomously a gloryhole user if their gender preference doesn't match.

+Added: Medical examination stage 2 by school nurse.

+Added: New drug: Willpowermax. It greatly increases the willpower allowing to be more succesful when giving orders. Willpowermax removes the effects of Willpowerless and vice versa.

Thanks very much! :D

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
As far as I know Onki fixed conflict with nraas and nraas cuts off maxis story progression but with any big mod there will be a slow down in load times and screen changes hope this helps
So does this mean this mod now works with nraas story progression careers module? I stopped doing the school bc I didn't want to get rid of all my custom careers bc of the conflict.

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
Nraas Story Progression Careers module has nothing to do with custom careers it only deals with Custom Commuting, Job Performance and School control. This one is not compatible with KW.

Nraas Careers mod deals with custom careers. This one is fine with KW.

Their not the same thing those are 2 different mods.
Thank you for clearing that up. I looked at the SP careers and saw that there was a lot in it that I use so I guess I will have to wait and see if she fixes the conflict. To me, something as big as NRaas that is so widely used she should try to resolve the conflict but I'm guessing since this has been around for over a year she probably won't.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
this might be a weird thought but i was wondering if this mod would be compatible with sims medieval due to sims 3 and medieval use the same game engine?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
this might be a weird thought but i was wondering if this mod would be compatible with sims medieval due to sims 3 and medieval use the same game engine?
no it is not ...there are a lot of variables and differences in the games and how they pick up data ..hope this helps

Reactions: Brucewills

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
K69 2.10
Thank you very much! :heartcoveredeyes:
Is there a changelog?
Noob question: to update a Kinky World animation pack, you simply overwrite it or you have to do something also from Kinky World?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
You overwrite the files.
Changelog would be different solo female masturbation in different places, nothing too exciting.

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
KW Build 380
+Fixed: WooHooJoinInShower now tests if the master interaction is still valid (TakeShower). If not, the join interaction is removed from the Sim. This is to prevent the interaction from being left alone on the Sim after a reset.
+Fixed: Rapists are now a bit weaker.
+Fixed: Professional Online Shows now count as Naked Webcam Shows too.
+Fixed: Sims don't get stuck anymore when using toilet if KW is disabled.
+Fixed: All settings are now correctly applied when travelling.
+Added: A new situation to the modeling career with new animations and a new NPC.
+Added: A new process when loading a game that removes "throwawayable" objects from NPCs' inventory (ex: empty condom boxes and medicines).
+Added: A new option to remove the celebrity level of KW NPCs. Note, the change applies when the Sim respawn.
+Added: A new option to disable pregnancy.

Reactions: alghul and LUV31