• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Hello, guys. I have a problem with the mod. I can't change any traits in the character creator. I removed all of the other .package files and and I only have KinkyWorld files in my mod folder. When I start a new world and click on "create new household" I am able to change the body of my character, but can't change any of the traits. When I click on a trait to replace, they all just go blank and clicking on the "add trait" button is not opening the menu. Also, it's not letting me quit the game, as the exit option in the character creator is not working. I have the latest version of the game with all the expansions. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Also, when I remove the kinky world files and put back all of the other mod files that I removed, the traits work just fine.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hello, guys. I have a problem with the mod. I can't change any traits in the character creator. I removed all of the other .package files and and I only have KinkyWorld files in my mod folder. When I start a new world and click on "create new household" I am able to change the body of my character, but can't change any of the traits. When I click on a trait to replace, they all just go blank and clicking on the "add trait" button is not opening the menu. Also, it's not letting me quit the game, as the exit option in the character creator is not working. I have the latest version of the game with all the expansions. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Also, when I remove the kinky world files and put back all of the other mod files that I removed, the traits work just fine.
You're deleting all the cache files too, right? Assuming that you did, does this problem still occur when you create a new world? I just started playing the sims 3 again after being disappointed with the direction of 4 so I'm a little rusty on troubleshooting problems for it but it sounds like KW got screwed up because of another cc.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Is there a way to avoid pubic hair to grow back?

It's getting annoying to shave everytime!
(oh shit...now I understand girls!!! :OhMyGoodness: )

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
You're deleting all the cache files too, right? Assuming that you did, does this problem still occur when you create a new world? I just started playing the sims 3 again after being disappointed with the direction of 4 so I'm a little rusty on troubleshooting problems for it but it sounds like KW got screwed up because of another cc.
Thanks for trying to help. I managed to fix it by downloading the latest version from LoversLab. For some reason, that version works just fine.

Luffy_11

Jan 27, 2018
Hi. I'm completly new here. I've just discovered Kinky World Mod and I am trying to install it, but don't know where to begin. There are so many packages and mods related to each other and broken links and it has became really hard. I've downloaded Oniki Kinky world 373 but I think I read somewhere that it's not the latest.
My point is: could someone please give working links and a simple guide to all the good stuff?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Hi. I'm completly new here. I've just discovered Kinky World Mod and I am trying to install it, but don't know where to begin. There are so many packages and mods related to each other and broken links and it has became really hard. I've downloaded Oniki Kinky world 373 but I think I read somewhere that it's not the latest.
My point is: could someone please give working links and a simple guide to all the good stuff?
Here is all you need. Don't rush and be thorough. It's gonna take some time to set all of this up. Maybe more than an hour for a beginner. If you try to run through it you might mess something up.

Alternatively, if you don't wanna do it yourself, here's a bit of help. This is a link for the files I use. Just extract them via WinRar and place them in your Mod/Packages folder. It contains all of the files you need (The latest Kinky World mod, body mods and the mosaic (censor) remover mod).

Reactions: mattlikes

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Is it just me or does the ToiletStall gloryhole thing not work at all? Female sims have no option to use it, and male sims will queue the action but then immediately drop it.