Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Guys, are you suffering with more crashes after the Build 390 or it is just me? I wonder because I use a very old laptop..
If it's not much trouble, can you describe your system and if the game running smoothly? (processor, hard disk, ram, windows version, etc)
I have to buy a new laptop very soon and I wonder what to choose.
Thank you all!
Acer E 15 laptop windows 8.1 ram 6.00 gb memory x64 based processor 1.7 GHZ -2.4GhZ 1TB hard drive runs smooth no problems but this is old laptop if you get new one with better specs it should run great

PS it is more than likely your graphics card if you type in your graphics card ans sims 3 in google there might be a fix for you I had problem with my intell family graphics card had to get filmware to fix it

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
best combination for playing is kinkyworld (lady666+amra) + nrass SP +nrass master controler
download Pralinesims_MysticalBeautyRomani for female sim profile
set autofuck for your sims

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I remember to play The Sims 3 a while back and send one sim to travel alone, them I was able to choose wich one of them I can control. It seems I'm not able to do this anymore. Is this somewhat related to some interference from KW?

catoorloo

Dec 27, 2017
Acer E 15 laptop windows 8.1 ram 6.00 gb memory x64 based processor 1.7 GHZ -2.4GhZ 1TB hard drive runs smooth no problems but this is old laptop if you get new one with better specs it should run great

PS it is more than likely your graphics card if you type in your graphics card ans sims 3 in google there might be a fix for you I had problem with my intell family graphics card had to get filmware to fix it
wow! my laptop is far too old.. must upgrade real soon!
thanks for the tip about the graphic card, going right away to search a fix.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
In game I started a new save, enabled KW, nothing happened. There are no options on any objects or Sims or ground for KW. I reentered the packages to be safe and still nothing. Weird. I deleted and moved the new KW files into the mods folder. Not sure what's going on, maybe I just need to restart the game?

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
In game I started a new save, enabled KW, nothing happened. There are no options on any objects or Sims or ground for KW. I reentered the packages to be safe and still nothing. Weird. I deleted and moved the new KW files into the mods folder. Not sure what's going on, maybe I just need to restart the game?
Check out these links. It will help.

Syborg HP

Oct 1, 2018
Hallo,
für alle deutschen Sims 3 - Kinky World Spieler, hatte ich mich mal drangesetzt und diesen Mod ins Deutsche übersetzt. Es gibt zwar immer noch englische Teilstücke darin, aber soweit ist das Meiste nun deutsch. :cool:

Wer es haben will, da ist der Link: 1drv.ms/u/s!AtLtVN3pgOecjjGggQsKmh04AV1u <- Kopieren und im Browser einfügen, da ich noch keine richtigen Links posten kann.

Einfach diese Zip-Datei entpacken und die Package-Datei im Kinky World Mod Ordner kopieren.
Diese Übersetzung ist für die ONIKI Kinky World Build 390 gedacht. Viel Spaß. :biggrin:

Bei fehlerhafter Übersetzung oder Verbesserungen an der Übersetzung stehe ich zur Verfügung. :)

Hello,
For all german Sims 3 - Kinky World players, I had once sat down and translated this mod into german. There are still english parts in it, but so far most of them are german. :cool:

If you want it, there is the link: 1drv.ms/u/s!AtLtVN3pgOecjjGggQsKmh04AV1u <- Copy and paste in the browser, because I can not post correct links yet.

Simply unpack this zip-file and copy the package-file to the Kinky World Mod folder.
This translation is for the ONIKI Kinky World Build 390. Have fun. :biggrin:

In case of incorrect translation or improvements to the translation I am available. :)

Reactions: bmwxx10 and nrm66

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
My KW has ceased to inject into my game. Apparently, it works with other saves. I really don't know what's wrong with my actual save.

I got a scrip error log:
"<ScriptError Version="6" Type="MiniScriptError">
<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.5.2 (390)

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x00008 stfld.u1 in Oniki.Oniki.Main:Stop () ()
#1: 0x00004 call in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:Shutdown () ()
#2: 0x0003c call in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldQuitHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([382D88A0] [38921AA8] )
#3: 0x00000 in System.System.EventHandler:Invoke (object,System.EventArgs) (4289EC30 [382D88A0] [38921AA8] )
#4: 0x00011 callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.World:OnWorldQuit () ()"

I have tried to use MasterController to repair everything in my city. Also, I'm using ErrorTrap, with disabledereferencing tuning, as advised. Do you guys use ErrorTrap as well?

Has any of you some knowledge on this? And possibly a solution?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Isnt v2.5 is newer than v1.0?

I mean you still need to install both of them?
ok maybe this is a commutation type problem so i'll try again it is k69 ver 2.5 not k69 kinky 2.5 that is only up to 1.1 the key word there is kinky k69 has two mod packs... animations and kinky animations the one i posted is animations 2.5 from paysite got by going to other sites looking for it have not seen kinky 1.1 from k69 but a still looking and will put here if i find it ..but why you think that that pack isn't 2.5 the table animations are there?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
My KW has ceased to inject into my game. Apparently, it works with other saves. I really don't know what's wrong with my actual save.

I got a scrip error log:
"<ScriptError Version="6" Type="MiniScriptError">
<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.5.2 (390)

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x00008 stfld.u1 in Oniki.Oniki.Main:Stop () ()
#1: 0x00004 call in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:Shutdown () ()
#2: 0x0003c call in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldQuitHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([382D88A0] [38921AA8] )
#3: 0x00000 in System.System.EventHandler:Invoke (object,System.EventArgs) (4289EC30 [382D88A0] [38921AA8] )
#4: 0x00011 callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.World:OnWorldQuit () ()"

I have tried to use MasterController to repair everything in my city. Also, I'm using ErrorTrap, with disabledereferencing tuning, as advised. Do you guys use ErrorTrap as well?

Has any of you some knowledge on this? And possibly a solution?
I do not use error trap from nraas because it conflicts with new builds kinkyworld is a aggressive program that tries to control sims 3 code a core hack so is errortrap so both try to work at same time and my pc is not able to handle the memory drain and freezes hope this helps

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I do not use error trap from nraas because it conflicts with new builds kinkyworld is a aggressive program that tries to control sims 3 code a core hack so is errortrap so both try to work at same time and my pc is not able to handle the memory drain and freezes hope this helps
Thank you. Every little information matters. I'll keep digging to find out what is affecting my game.

Let me ask you one more thing: doesn't your game crash occasionally without ErrorTrap?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you. Every little information matters. I'll keep digging to find out what is affecting my game.

Let me ask you one more thing: doesn't your game crash occasionally without ErrorTrap?
no it runs fine i use overwatch from nraas and go into settings for it and turn off reset checks all of them and outfit check instantaneous check game runs fine after that