Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
I want The sims 3 full DLC and latest version but i can't find anywhere and don't know which version is best for this mod! Anyone had the link share with me! Thank :D

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Hello there !!! (feel free to ignore me,but I would be happy if not )
If I have these,what should I do "directly" and so on.
Because, that's a lot at the 1. page.
Skyrim and Fallout4 was cool with NMM,just grab and activate but this is a lot ! :O
I am a realy noob ....
Ofc I want as much content with these expansion as I can but the rest is "useless" I think if those are for the other expansions...
-Core game
-Late nights
-Pets
-Luxury housestufs or what ( I think it's free ) :)

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hello there !!! (feel free to ignore me,but I would be happy if not )
If I have these,what should I do "directly" and so on.
Because, that's a lot at the 1. page.
Skyrim and Fallout4 was cool with NMM,just grab and activate but this is a lot ! :O
I am a realy noob ....
Ofc I want as much content with these expansion as I can but the rest is "useless" I think if those are for the other expansions...
-Core game
-Late nights
-Pets
-Luxury housestufs or what ( I think it's free ) :)
If you modded skyrim then this will be easy for you. A thing to keep in mind is that the more expansions you have the more the game will slow down, it's generally a good idea to not have every single pack but only the ones you feel you would get the most mileage out of. Some expansions are more resource intensive than others as well, namely: island paradise, pets, into the future, and world adventures. Seasons can also be pretty heavy but it is one of the best if not the best expansion for the game, most would say that it is mandatory for the best sims experience and I would agree.

I have an old post that details all you need as far as mods are concerned to get to the kinky stuff.

It's really easy, especially compared to skyrim where you'd have to make sure the load order was right, run any animation changes through fnis, etc. Once you have everything in your mod folder you're good to go, that's all there is to it.

Reactions: FHDani

suncoolr

Dec 17, 2017
I read these...
Oniki said on Patreon : Nraas story progression (conflit in general with kw ), woohooer (same interaction) , register (conflit with callgirl and whore , teatcher and headmaster job) , career (conflit for teen model career), shooless (conflit with nudity in bathroon and WC) , ErrorTrap (false info), sleepFreedom (no need).
Why author doesn't care Nraas, that's long time. know sims3 know Nraas!!!

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
hmm i posted it 20 days ago page 50 this thread post 992
Sorry i didn't see it while sreach :D. Shit i can't update my TS3 to ver 1.67 from. When i click update in laucher it said: "this update requires a different game region in order..." I have Google it and change SKU to 1 but it still said that when i update! Someone help me!!!!!

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry i didn't see it while sreach :D. Shit i can't update my TS3 to ver 1.67 from. When i click update in laucher it said: "this update requires a different game region in order..." I have Google it and change SKU to 1 but it still said that when i update! Someone help me!!!!!
Now i reinstall TS3. I have find an update all region but this get error. Fuck that
google sims 3 update it at games4free or games4you something like that free download and then update

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
google sims 3 update it at games4free or games4you something like that free download and then update
I had update and it get game error I backup file and still error! Now i have to reinstall @@! Do you have link for ver 1.67 crack?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I had download it and it cause my TS3 crash.
it isn't it causing the crashes go into your control panel /system /advanced system settings performance settings /data execution prevention go down to add button and add sims 3 exe or if using crack sims 3 w exe and add it

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
it isn't it causing the crashes go into your control panel /system /advanced system settings performance settings /data execution prevention go down to add button and add sims 3 exe or if using crack sims 3 w exe and add it
Ok i will try it after i install TS3 again. Thank!

ShaggyDhs78

Jul 17, 2018
No matter what interaction I tell my Sims to do, it always takes them forever to actually start doing it, if they do it at all. It's not just Kinky interactions either, it's any interaction. I tell them to go to the store, they stand where they are for several sims hours before moving, if they move at all. Same thing with using the bathroom, eating, going to bed or having sex. Usually when I tell them to have sex they stand by the bed with their bottoms off and nothing ever happens, or by the time it does, the partner is too sleepy and ends up going home. It took me one Sim week for my Sim to lose their virginity having attempting it everyday. It's only started happening with the latest builds, hoped it would change with each build, but at 390 and it still does it.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
No matter what interaction I tell my Sims to do, it always takes them forever to actually start doing it, if they do it at all. It's not just Kinky interactions either, it's any interaction. I tell them to go to the store, they stand where they are for several sims hours before moving, if they move at all. Same thing with using the bathroom, eating, going to bed or having sex. Usually when I tell them to have sex they stand by the bed with their bottoms off and nothing ever happens, or by the time it does, the partner is too sleepy and ends up going home. It took me one Sim week for my Sim to lose their virginity having attempting it everyday. It's only started happening with the latest builds, hoped it would change with each build, but at 390 and it still does it.
how many expansion and stuff packs? have you tried nraas overwatch? do any of the other sims in the town have the same problem? does it persist if you uninstall kinkyworld? have you tried using nraas master controller to reset your sim?

yippiekayay

Jan 9, 2018
Try Nraas relativity to set the clock to go slower.

ShaggyDhs78

Jul 17, 2018
how many expansion and stuff packs? have you tried nraas overwatch? do any of the other sims in the town have the same problem? does it persist if you uninstall kinkyworld? have you tried using nraas master controller to reset your sim?
I have all the expansion packs, High End Loft, Town Life and 70's, 80s, and 90s. When kinky isn't on, they do what I tell them to do, just when it's activated are they sluggish. I've noticed while waiting on my Sims to do anything, other Sims in town keep getting busy, the notifications windows pop up of the interactions. The only NRAAS I have are woohooer, and the traffic controller and the debug enabler. Although I have noticed that sometimes people stay home more now, or if they go out, they stay out for days at a time never using the bathroom or sleeping. I use the cheat "resetsim" alot to reset the sims to home, I'm always forever fixing invisible sims, and dumping the alarms of the town and Sims to try and fix it. I even clean and defrag my computer before playing and sometimes I defrag while I'm playing, and I use Razer to try and make the game work better.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I have all the expansion packs, High End Loft, Town Life and 70's, 80s, and 90s. When kinky isn't on, they do what I tell them to do, just when it's activated are they sluggish. I've noticed while waiting on my Sims to do anything, other Sims in town keep getting busy, the notifications windows pop up of the interactions. The only NRAAS I have are woohooer, and the traffic controller and the debug enabler. Although I have noticed that sometimes people stay home more now, or if they go out, they stay out for days at a time never using the bathroom or sleeping. I use the cheat "resetsim" alot to reset the sims to home, I'm always forever fixing invisible sims, and dumping the alarms of the town and Sims to try and fix it. I even clean and defrag my computer before playing and sometimes I defrag while I'm playing, and I use Razer to try and make the game work better.
nraas woohooer doesn't work well with kinkyworld, traffic controller might cause problems aswell. try disableing them and see if that helps?