Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

suncoolr

Dec 17, 2017
had some very crazy issues with pets after installing 391, the big dogs would never interact with my sim unless specifically directed by me and when they finally got around to an interaction serious warping would occur with the mesh for the animal.. just letting you know this what happened to me as a heads up

also does anyone know whether using kinky world has an effect on the more traits for sims mod? does kinky world alter or change TraitManager_0x85009be60155d3c6 resource? View attachment 172833 View attachment 172834
aha,Hope is bigger, disappoint is more huge! I only wanna play HighSchool, but various bug let me sad. Nure Van HouTenIngrid is disappeared!

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
had some very crazy issues with pets after installing 391, the big dogs would never interact with my sim unless specifically directed by me and when they finally got around to an interaction serious warping would occur with the mesh for the animal.. just letting you know this what happened to me as a heads up

also does anyone know whether using kinky world has an effect on the more traits for sims mod? does kinky world alter or change TraitManager_0x85009be60155d3c6 resource? View attachment 172833 View attachment 172834
I got a sudden urge to watch "the Thing" now. =D

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
All these "InteractionName" are very annoying...
Couldn't Oniki Kay write two lines before uploading the update?!

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Hello, anyone has tried the cleandoghouse interaction successfully? When dog comes in to lick her behind, my sim keep saying that they aren't in the mood.

Just wondering if it's an arousal problem or there isn't anything to do in there yet.

Also the dogs doesn't do anything kinky now unless controlled :c they say there isn't enough room. Routing problem?

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
Hello, anyone has tried the cleandoghouse interaction successfully? When dog comes in to lick her behind, my sim keep saying that they aren't in the mood.

Just wondering if it's an arousal problem or there isn't anything to do in there yet.
Something definitely can happen there, it depends on either the Sims' Arousal, Relationship with the Dog or Zooloover Level or a mix of all, not sure.

Reactions: sosodonut

Lith

Dec 3, 2017

Also the dogs doesn't do anything kinky now unless controlled :c they say there isn't enough room. Routing problem?
the sims has to be at least horny for anything to start happening, however for the dog to actually penetrate the sim they either need to be very horny, have good relationship with the dog, or have the zoolover skill to at least 2 i think.

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Ok, thanks for the reply. So it seems to be problem of arousal. Their relationship is high, they are best friends, and the sim has 5+ zoo skill and 6+ woohoo skill. Will try the action again later.

Still has the problem with stray dogs. Looking back in the thread it seems to be a recurring problem so it's not only me or a setting in game. Hopefully Oniki will fix this in next build?

EDIT:
I cheated around a little with Master Controller to get the Horny Curse moodlet (it's supposed to make a sim unable to reject anyone), tried the dog house again and it didn't work. Still isn't in the mood.

My sim levels are 7 in Zoo, 7 in Woohoo and 6 in Exhibition.
Captura de pantalla (274).png Captura de pantalla (276).png

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
I cant seem to get the high school after school activities to work, just the art. I have science set up with the skeleton things, and I have the goals outside, two sets of two. I don't know what else I should do. I have a whiteboard, podium, tables with chairs and a desk/chair for teacher in science and art room.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I cant seem to get the high school after school activities to work, just the art. I have science set up with the skeleton things, and I have the goals outside, two sets of two. I don't know what else I should do. I have a whiteboard, podium, tables with chairs and a desk/chair for teacher in science and art room.
art and sports are the only things that work atm i believe. may be wrong about sports.

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Ok so I was finally able to make the dog house work.

It seemed the mailbox cheat Make Needs Static messed with the arousal levels. My sims didn't get aroused at all.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Ok so I was finally able to make the dog house work.

It seemed the mailbox cheat Make Needs Static messed with the arousal levels. My sims didn't get aroused at all.
Yeah, the cheat prevents negative moods from happening which the max level arousal moodlet is considered to be. That caught me a few times in the past too.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017

[KW] Build 392
I'm still focused on KT but have found some time to work a bit on KW.
+Fixed: The current lot of the highschool rabbit hole is now automatically set at startup. This should prevent several problems (students not going to school and professors not spawning).
+Fixed: Sleeping on couch restores energy again.
+Added: Two new interactions: Butt Grab and Seduce.
+Added: Two Story Progression options for exhibition and woohoo skills that allow you to select who can progress. Possible values are: All (default), Disabled, Selectable, NonSelectable and ActiveHousehold.
Note 1: Service Sims aren't affected by the settings.
Note 2: The interactions are allowed if at least one of the involved Sims is allowed.
Note 3: Due to the amount of impacted interactions, some of them may have been forgotten.