Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Wait is KW conflicting with NRAAS mods? You know the essentials to get the game even remotely playable on a non NASA PC. If so then I refuse to get any updates, the game is a laggy nightmare even with just the base game AND KW. KW causes MAJORITY of the lag. Dev needs to optimize the mod clearly.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Wait is KW conflicting with NRAAS mods? You know the essentials to get the game even remotely playable on a non NASA PC. If so then I refuse to get any updates, the game is a laggy nightmare even with just the base game AND KW. KW causes MAJORITY of the lag. Dev needs to optimize the mod clearly.
without kinkyworld. I have every expansion pack and all but the last 2 stuff packs and my game never really lagged with mods. And my PC is over 10 years old. And of course nraas woohooer and kw would have problems working together. they both modify how woohoo works. the only other mod that has a major conflict is overwatch. and thats just the outfit cleaner and the fixing "unroutable" sims. And yes kw lags and does need to be optimized. this has been known for awhile. also you do realise that if you patch your game it might fix a bit of the lag right?

ShaggyDhs78

Jul 17, 2018
without kinkyworld. I have every expansion pack and all but the last 2 stuff packs and my game never really lagged with mods. And my PC is over 10 years old. And of course nraas woohooer and kw would have problems working together. they both modify how woohoo works. the only other mod that has a major conflict is overwatch. and thats just the outfit cleaner and the fixing "unroutable" sims. And yes kw lags and does need to be optimized. this has been known for awhile. also you do realise that if you patch your game it might fix a bit of the lag right?
Getting rid of Woohooer did stop some of the stalling and lagging, it's not doing it as much now. What about Graphic XTC, or NRAAS Traffic Controller or the Debugger, should I get rid of those too? The traffic controller stops that annoying ice cream truck from popping up and I would hate to lose it lol

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Getting rid of Woohooer did stop some of the stalling and lagging, it's not doing it as much now. What about Graphic XTC, or NRAAS Traffic Controller or the Debugger, should I get rid of those too? The traffic controller stops that annoying ice cream truck from popping up and I would hate to lose it lol
traffic controller might be causing too much strain. try getting getting rid of it and see if it helps. if it fixes alot of the lag then its a problem. if not thentry messing with the setting in your options menu. change graphics, resolution and how many lots are visable at once and see if that helps.

Ifrit158

Nov 1, 2018
sorry to bother you wonderful people but was just wondering if anyone was having the same issue as me..? i have kinky world and pretty much all the animations installed for it to work but for some reason certain furniture objects are not giving me the kinky interaction button such as the double bed for example and yet for the single bed, some chairs, tables, counters, coffee tables and a lot of other furniture objects give me the interaction button. Any feedback would be great as i am in the dark here :)

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
sorry to bother you wonderful people but was just wondering if anyone was having the same issue as me..? i have kinky world and pretty much all the animations installed for it to work but for some reason certain furniture objects are not giving me the kinky interaction button such as the double bed for example and yet for the single bed, some chairs, tables, counters, coffee tables and a lot of other furniture objects give me the interaction button. Any feedback would be great as i am in the dark here :)
if the sim you selected is currently in an animation it sometimes won't show the kinky option. if you turn the dubug options for kinkyworld on does another kinky menu show up on the left? if it does try unlocking the object through that and see if it works. did you try starting a new world and see if they work then. updating an existing world sometimes breaks the mod alot of times..

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Is it just me, or does v390 act like "Always Accept" is always on? I haven't had a single sim turn down a sex act, even from their most hated enemy, since installing it.

Ifrit158

Nov 1, 2018
if the sim you selected is currently in an animation it sometimes won't show the kinky option. if you turn the dubug options for kinkyworld on does another kinky menu show up on the left? if it does try unlocking the object through that and see if it works. did you try starting a new world and see if they work then. updating an existing world sometimes breaks the mod alot of times..
actually got it running ok again, not sure what i did differently either but i wasnt updating from a old version of the mod and i started a new world from scratch.. i also read about a few of the nraas mods not playing very friendly with Kinkyworld, was wondering what they might be, i have had one crash in the few hours i was playing and i have alot of the nraas mods in lol

thank you for your quick reply :)

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Is it just me, or does v390 act like "Always Accept" is always on? I haven't had a single sim turn down a sex act, even from their most hated enemy, since installing it.
did you look in the kw setting and in the debug menu to see if its on in either of those? if its not then try setting autonomy in kw to high.

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
did you look in the kw setting and in the debug menu to see if its on in either of those? if its not then try setting autonomy in kw to high.
Yeah that was my first thought is that I'd accidentally turned it on somehow, but it doesn't seem to be. And autonomy is already on high.

I reverted back to 389 and people are rejecting in situations they should now. I may try 390 again just to see if it was some sort of fluke or configuration issue on my end.

Ifrit158

Nov 1, 2018
just wondering if anyone was having any problems with getting a romantic interest to sleep in the same bed as active sim, they do not live in the same house but rather invited to stay the night.. does it matter if the exhibition skill for either sim isnt high enough or should it happen regardless because of romantic status? also does anybody have an issue with the skinny dip option? my sim seems to be high enough with exhibition however she gets in the hot tub/swimming pool naked and gets clothing on while still in? is it me and my settings or is anyone else having this issue? last thing when i go into my privacy settings its set to off is this right? thank you in advance as i know im probably becoming a right pain in the ass with these questions :)

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
just wondering if anyone was having any problems with getting a romantic interest to sleep in the same bed as active sim, they do not live in the same house but rather invited to stay the night.. does it matter if the exhibition skill for either sim isnt high enough or should it happen regardless because of romantic status? also does anybody have an issue with the skinny dip option? my sim seems to be high enough with exhibition however she gets in the hot tub/swimming pool naked and gets clothing on while still in? is it me and my settings or is anyone else having this issue? last thing when i go into my privacy settings its set to off is this right? thank you in advance as i know im probably becoming a right pain in the ass with these questions :)
try making sure that both sides of the bed are not owned. that can lead to them not using it. other than that they have to be tired. not all sims go to sleep at night.

also skinny dipping is kinda broken. been that way for awhile.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017

[KW] Build 391

This build doesn't contains much new contents and bug fixes because I've spent most of my time working on KT during october.

+Fixed: Sims no longer use woohoo stage on floor after using WooHooContinue on an object when progressing autonomously.

+Fixed: Cheating tests are now correctly used before selecting autonomously an object or a location to woohoo.

+Added: Human Sims can now woohoo with Sims sleeping on couch (added 5 new animations). The sleeping Sim has to be bottom less or wear a "Removable" bottom (use Set CASP Properties if needed).

+Added: New moodlets for desperate wife/husband and cheating Sims.

Ifrit158

Nov 1, 2018
had some very crazy issues with pets after installing 391, the big dogs would never interact with my sim unless specifically directed by me and when they finally got around to an interaction serious warping would occur with the mesh for the animal.. just letting you know this what happened to me as a heads up

also does anyone know whether using kinky world has an effect on the more traits for sims mod? does kinky world alter or change TraitManager_0x85009be60155d3c6 resource? 20181104062138_1.jpg 20181104062212_1.jpg

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
had some very crazy issues with pets after installing 391, the big dogs would never interact with my sim unless specifically directed by me and when they finally got around to an interaction serious warping would occur with the mesh for the animal.. just letting you know this what happened to me as a heads up ok first tat has been an issue since build 380 its when dog is either raping or asking for sex because there are no animations for those actions and second res it messes with traits because kinkyworld has added traits to soms ..hope this helps

also does anyone know whether using kinky world has an effect on the more traits for sims mod? does kinky world alter or change TraitManager_0x85009be60155d3c6 resource? View attachment 172833 View attachment 172834
yea it is an has been issue since ver 380 no animations for dog asking for sex or raping/fighting sim and yes kw adds traits to sims so it would conflict in ways

Ifrit158

Nov 1, 2018
yea it is an has been issue since ver 380 no animations for dog asking for sex or raping/fighting sim and yes kw adds traits to sims so it would conflict in ways
thanks bro, yeh i had an issue with all the townie sims not getting their full 20 traits even once going from one active sim family to another, but i just nrass mc it now with populate traits and seems to work ok as for the dog issue i never had this problem before 391 (however i dont use the pets for kinky interactions) and for some reason the pets wont go and do their own thing anymore either, even something simple like taking down the destructive moodlet by going and getting a toy, they just stay in the red area.. gonna clean up by totally re-installing the game and will let you all know whether i come across any other issues or even if i find out this fixes the current issue i have with pets autonomy

thanks again for your quick reply :)

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
When I change custom school building, HighSchool mod always cann't work right. How does matter in it?!
when you pick a custom school it doesn't become active and allow sims to go to it untill 11 pm ingame time. Most the things in kw take time to stat working properly.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017

[KW] Build 391

This build doesn't contains much new contents and bug fixes because I've spent most of my time working on KT during october.

+Fixed: Sims no longer use woohoo stage on floor after using WooHooContinue on an object when progressing autonomously.

+Fixed: Cheating tests are now correctly used before selecting autonomously an object or a location to woohoo.

+Added: Human Sims can now woohoo with Sims sleeping on couch (added 5 new animations). The sleeping Sim has to be bottom less or wear a "Removable" bottom (use Set CASP Properties if needed).

+Added: New moodlets for desperate wife/husband and cheating Sims.
Great! Thank you, Dalon!

Reactions: _inactive44