Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
my setting right now is: exhibition, level 1, false for underage
There is no "correct" setting. There's just what you want out of the gameplay. You currently have it set to exhibition which means the exhibition skill is a factor in sim reaction to sex, nudity, etc. Some sims will stop having sex when interrupted because they don't have a high enough exhibition skill. Other sims will actually enjoy being watched having sex because they have a high enough exhibition skill. Exhibition skill will influence a lot of different interactions. My personal experience of inactives and exhibition skill is the biggest factor is the just plain dumb luck of them happening to read an exhibition skill book to level the skill fairly quickly. There's also requirements to reach certain levels, e.g. take selfie, send selfie to other sim, be seen naked in public, etc., but inactives tend to spam these and they aren't gated very well, e.g. an inactive will happily send a nude selfie to a perfect stranger. If you don't want exhibition to be a thing in the game then change the setting to something else. If you want certain sims to be exhibitionists while other not then, as far as I'm aware, the only way to do that is by messing around with the tunings on critical interactions, e.g. take selfie.

zapotek2094

Jun 2, 2018
Someone know what's wrong with animations.
View attachment 476846
Every foursome i got this.
I have this animations installed:
View attachment 476850
Which version of Kinky World are you using? If you are using build 404 that NunyaBizness posted above, try running an older version, (there should be one earlier in this thread if you don't have one already,) or wait for the "finished" version of 404, (405?) to be dropped.

Although the 2 person animations seemed to work fine when I tested it, I had some issues with a few of the 3 person animations (which worked fine on 403 and earlier), where one of the three characters would stand straight and the other two would be animated as normal.

It's likely the 4 person animation you posted a picture of has the same issue, where two are animating correctly and the other two are stuck in the standing pose position and are occupying the same spot.

According to the changelog, this version is an incomplete build, so there may be other things that don't work correctly. Compared to earlier builds, this one is displaying more "debug" type messages than usual. This seems to be in line with the incomplete build notice as these additional messages would likely be left on to confirm if certain triggers/behaviors in the scripting are working as intended and for easier/quicker troubleshooting purposes. Additionally, the in game popup that shows the version of KW, still reports "403" instead of "404".

Last edited:

GeneHa

Apr 20, 2019
Ok, i downloaded ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build398 (I used both the 402 and 403 versions before) at first page of this topic and run game with it.
Even if loading kinkyworld appears v403, now the animations work well. Thanks zapotek2094.

SpicyChic
sorry but i dont remember where i downloaded every animation packages, i have messed up with a lot of files at start. I'm not sure if (Legacy) amra72 are differents animations from kw_amra72_animations. However i think i dowloaded "Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.4a" to get (Legacy) amra72. I haven't any files named (legacy) im my mods directory so i cant help you more.

Reactions: SpicyChic

SpicyChic

Sep 15, 2017
Ok, i downloaded ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build398 (I used both the 402 and 403 versions before) at first page of this topic and run game with it.
Even if loading kinkyworld appears v403, now the animations work well. Thanks zapotek2094.

SpicyChic
sorry but i dont remember where i downloaded every animation packages, i have messed up with a lot of files at start. I'm not sure if (Legacy) amra72 are differents animations from kw_amra72_animations. However i think i dowloaded "Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.4a" to get (Legacy) amra72. I haven't any files named (legacy) im my mods directory so i cant help you more.
Thanks for the reply. I think I have that file.

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
Any way to turn off the exhibition when on swings? I really hate that, a lot. I looked in the tuning option but I didn't see anything about swings.

wolff7676

Dec 16, 2019
I looked around and couldn't find any answer to my questions. I have two questions that I am unsure about and one of them not sure if anyone would know the answer. Anyway the first question, my sim is sending woohoot text up to 8 times a day I am not sure how to turn off the autonomy part of it. I am using Nraas and not sure if that is creating the issue. I did go under the tunable and found it under objects/phone and turned off autonomy and was still getting them. I am at a complete loss she won't stop sending them and need help trying to figure out why. The second question is how do you clean dirty underwear in your inventory?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I looked around and couldn't find any answer to my questions. I have two questions that I am unsure about and one of them not sure if anyone would know the answer. Anyway the first question, my sim is sending woohoot text up to 8 times a day I am not sure how to turn off the autonomy part of it. I am using Nraas and not sure if that is creating the issue. I did go under the tunable and found it under objects/phone and turned off autonomy and was still getting them. I am at a complete loss she won't stop sending them and need help trying to figure out why. The second question is how do you clean dirty underwear in your inventory?
If I remember correctly, the dirty underwear is a "gift" you can give others. Otherwise, I think you can just delete them. Regarding your other question, I'm not 100% sure... I would go through the settings when I get a chance to see if I can find it. I honestly don't remember there being a setting for the whoohoo texts.

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
Check under sim interactions as well. I'm pretty sure there's some phone related stuff in there too. Although it might just not be possible to disable it. I've got the same problem with stripteases. I hate them. Sims do them way too often and at far too low an exhibition level but all I've been able to find is the "kinky dance" interaction and disabling it doesn't stop them. As for the dirty underwear, if you have the ambitions expansion you clean it like regular laundry. If you don't I think the easiest thing to do is delete them manually. I think they are supposed to be removed automatically when you get a clean pair but sometimes they just seem to get stuck in the inventory. Personally, I just disabled underwear. It doesn't really add much, the game doesn't have native support for them, nobody makes accessory based underwear which is how KW does it and even if they did it's a pain in the ass to add new ones.

wolff7676

Dec 16, 2019
ok ty, I didn't see any options under phone either for woohoot text. Ok update, so I tested KW and she never sent them, I tested just the Nraas core alone and nothing, but if I put them together she is sending every few mins non stop to the point I can't even play the game unless I keep her busy. She is single with no kids, so I added her a husband kept him in bed and kept him tired. Kept her awake so he wasn't bothering her and once she was married she stopped sending them, any suggestions?

Last edited:

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
ok ty, I didn't see any options under phone either for woohoot text. Ok update, so I tested KW and she never sent them, I tested just the Nraas core alone and nothing, but if I put them together she is sending every few mins non stop to the point I can't even play the game unless I keep her busy. She is single with no kids, so I added her a husband kept him in bed and kept him tired. Kept her awake so he wasn't bothering her and once she was married she stopped sending them, any suggestions?
Do you mean selfies instead of txt? in kw settings: global settings>selfie creation setting>
Check that value, i think it's "high" by default, with "low" you will very rarely send a selfie to anyone.

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
By "nraas" do you mean you've installed nraas woohooer? If you have I'm not sure that plays well with kw. There's going to be conflicts and redundancy. We might be looking at the wrong mod here. I'd actually completely forgotten send woohooty text is a vanilla game interaction that nraas overrides. If you have installed nraas woohooer check its options out but you might be better served picking one mod or the other. If you want really want to use nraas woohooer you might be better served by pairing it with the passion mod instead of kw. I'm pretty sure it's much more compatible and while it doesn't have anywhere near the amount of features as kw it does support the important stuff like kw animations.