Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkieAngel

Apr 8, 2020

Anyone have this CC? Download links won't show up no matter what I do :( MaySims used to be on DWP so I figured it's worth a shot.

Anyone have this CC? Download links won't show up no matter what I do :( MaySims used to be on DWP so I figured it's worth a shot.
as I understand it, you need to have it here to download, the first option is free and you use it for 7 days free!

Reactions: ducky413

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
It appears there are TWO e404 animation files in that directory. One has "550MTH" in the name, did they change their naming on the animation set? Normally we would not see 2 animation sets in the main folder. Are we meant to use BOTH? The only reason I am asking is because the yiff entry is outdated and no details are available on E404P's WIX website.
You are not meant to use both. She added a new tier ($5.5) with"550MTH" in the name that includes all the animations. I see it has been removed from the mega hopefully to avoid any further confusion. REPLACE your old e404 file with this one.

bdxb8912

Jun 3, 2019
It appears there are TWO e404 animation files in that directory. One has "550MTH" in the name, did they change their naming on the animation set? Normally we would not see 2 animation sets in the main folder. Are we meant to use BOTH? The only reason I am asking is because the yiff entry is outdated and no details are available on E404P's WIX website.
I don't think so mate, previous animations were 256 animations. Unless e404p has made 264 brand new animations which is extremely unlikely lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Charles Vane

Buffzilla

Apr 10, 2020
Anybody have, or can upload yiff with the newest from Anto & Leahlillith? Maybe the only patreon worth supporting, but $5 is actually a lot of cash for some hairs a month.

Oct 26, 2018
OK, I just heard from a mod that has been around for a while now, for sims to take their shoes off; for what I read is better than the lazy animation that EA will include in the next DLC. Can anyone lead me to it? Is not the one by little miss sam.

simmerbrady

Nov 22, 2018
OK, I just heard from a mod that has been around for a while now, for sims to take their shoes off; for what I read is better than the lazy animation that EA will include in the next DLC. Can anyone lead me to it? Is not the one by little miss sam.
Apparently there’s a modder called Bjensen who has made one

Reactions: grieralexander

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I used the new E404 but I'm missing animations and especially climaxes. Going to redo things. Weird.

Guile19

Apr 25, 2018
Hello!
Does anyone have SCCO 2.9.1 and the last update from lumpinou's Woohoo Wellness mod?
Thank you in advance.

LonelySpice

Oct 25, 2020
Does anyone know if Woohoo Wellness conflicts with Slice of Life because I've been having trouble with the mod or is legacy edition an issue?

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Does anyone know if Woohoo Wellness conflicts with Slice of Life because I've been having trouble with the mod or is legacy edition an issue?
WooHoo wellness does not conflict with slice of life. i use both mods in my game at the same time. I'm assuming you're on legacy edition since you mentioned it. I don't think ww or slice of life are compatible with legacy edition, but you can nab an older version of sol

Peereezy

May 19, 2020
yiff.party is not being updated recently. Not just our stuff, no creator has been updated in a few hours. Only a handful since yesterday. Don't know what's going on since the website is normally just down or being constantly updated. Everything works, just a sloooow day.
Edit: if you're asking for updates from Patreon creators it's gonna have to come from here or on the MEGA until things get rolling again.

Reactions: Hyumekko
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes