Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
Thanks for the advice. This was a big jump in Game Versions so basically a fresh install. It was fine for a few days once I tracked down and sorted the LE's out. I have all the trusted versions of NWP etc. But what I have noticed is I have an awful lot of Townies being produced, and that's when my game slows down. Maybe I need to look at my MCC settings for that one. My PC is only a 1.9Ghz processor, but was coping fine before I updated TS4 to latest version. I have AVG Free running, don't know if that could cause an issue. It copes well with Renpy and Unity Games without any issues. Maybe it is time for a new pc lol.
Steps that might help:-

Play with your in-game graphics settings and set everything to as low as you can and still like what you see. I have everything set to low or off except I have Sims set to very high, I have vertical sync off.

Click on a mailbox |MC Cheats| Deletion cheats | and then carefully delete any unwanted Sims in categories like babies and toddlers, elderly etc
Click on a computer or IPad | MCCC|Populating settings | and set percentages of babies, toddlers etc
Click on a computer or IPad | MCCC|MC Population| Maximum Sims In Zone| 5 is the minimum

I have a non-gaming PC. After an EA update I had FPS stuck at under 10. I updated Windows, updated my Radeon drivers then switched off everything in My Radeon settings screen (see attached image), I switched off all Origin settings and lo and behold I managed to get up to 75 fps in live play. It still drops briefly to 25 fps now and then, but I can live with that. I've also read that disabling internet connection can help a lot although it didn't for me.

Loulou42530

Aug 18, 2020
Hello lovely Simmers <3
MISSME just updated animations apparently on Patreon only

Is there a savior here ?

Huge thanks !

Reactions: kowalski99
Oct 26, 2018
Hello all! does anybody can provide these tray files from felixandre?

Thanks!
These are the complete Felixandre Files Including Updated Stuff It does not include the Gothic Build.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Steps that might help:-

Play with your in-game graphics settings and set everything to as low as you can and still like what you see. I have everything set to low or off except I have Sims set to very high, I have vertical sync off.

Click on a mailbox |MC Cheats| Deletion cheats | and then carefully delete any unwanted Sims in categories like babies and toddlers, elderly etc
Click on a computer or IPad | MCCC|Populating settings | and set percentages of babies, toddlers etc
Click on a computer or IPad | MCCC|MC Population| Maximum Sims In Zone| 5 is the minimum

I have a non-gaming PC. After an EA update I had FPS stuck at under 10. I updated Windows, updated my Radeon drivers then switched off everything in My Radeon settings screen (see attached image), I switched off all Origin settings and lo and behold I managed to get up to 75 fps in live play. It still drops briefly to 25 fps now and then, but I can live with that. I've also read that disabling internet connection can help a lot although it didn't for me.
Thanks for the tips. I have reduced all CC related RLE 2 images down to 1024 x 2048. This reduced package sizes a great deal. Have found and deleted all duplicate packages (some were same CC but for some reason had different names). Reviewed all possible conflicts and deleted if I felt I didn't want the CC any more. Disallowed all CC for random (this really helped a lot). Did reduce in game graphics settings a little. Game is playable now except it will hang when a Season Event is about to happen or sometimes at a Club Event. Exiting game also hangs for a while but I am putting that down to my pc being too slow now.

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
heyy everyone does anyone have the new Ebonix and from the huntington ? please and thank you

Reactions: kdhsiun

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
I posted a few pages ago and unfortunately, got no answers, maybe it's a problem that keeps ocurring just to me.
My sims keep getting invisible clothes or something like this, it's just like they get undressed and when i select to change clothes, that same cloth that a while back was for example a suit, not it's empty, like, naked, what could it be?

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
I posted a few pages ago and unfortunately, got no answers, maybe it's a problem that keeps ocurring just to me.
My sims keep getting invisible clothes or something like this, it's just like they get undressed and when i select to change clothes, that same cloth that a while back was for example a suit, not it's empty, like, naked, what could it be?
maybe you have some broken cc?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Idk, the only updates i've done was WW, Nisa and the regular stuff posted here, everything was fine before that...

The usual suggestion is to try to do a 50/50. Take all your CC out (maybe it's a mesh problem, or slider). Some CC can be outdated. You could also delete WW & Nisa's save stuff (located in your saves folder). If you do that, you will have to redo all your settings.

Reactions: xxXXxxxn

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Sounds like a broken mesh/broken CC clothing. Save that sim with that outfit and use Sims Tray Importer. That will show you all the CC that your Sim is wearing (make sure the sim is wearing that suit that's giving you problems). There you'll see what suit and the name of that piece of CC and then Google to see if the creator did an update or if you accidentally deleted the mesh for it.

It happens to me a lot when I am cleaning my CC (I delete the mesh for a recolor and then the recolor won't show up and my sim are just walking heads and feet).

Reactions: D2GXpeed

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Sounds like a broken mesh/broken CC clothing. Save that sim with that outfit and use Sims Tray Importer. That will show you all the CC that your Sim is wearing (make sure the sim is wearing that suit that's giving you problems). There you'll see what suit and the name of that piece of CC and then Google to see if the creator did an update or if you accidentally deleted the mesh for it.

It happens to me a lot when I am cleaning my CC (I delete the mesh for a recolor and then the recolor won't show up and my sim are just walking heads and feet).
It's global, not only my sims, but sims in all lots are doing the same... But i'll try it anyway! Thanks pal!

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I see there have been (almost) daily updates to TS4_Rebels and anything mentioned there goes into the MEGA. I know we have some who prefer to share links to stuff here, which the mega uploaders will grab. Some find that updating posts on Yiff.party to be more convenient for them. THERE IS NO WRONG WAY TO CONTRIBUTE. If the MEGA folder does not have what you are looking for, there are other options available to the community.

Many thanks to ALL who share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes