Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019
Looks like you may have an outdated Breast Slider. Had this happen to me and it took forever to find out what it was.
I think the problem was Nisa's Wicked Perversions, actually. Took it out of my game and the weird boob glitch stopped. Dunno why that of all things would cause it. Maybe a slider was somehow conflicting with it? I'll try checking my sliders folder just to be safe, though. Thanks.

jasuso

Jan 20, 2018
I have a problem can someone help me out?
There is no text in the bubbles from sacrificial Exreme Violence, neither in some text messages or options from WickedWhims
what can be causing this?

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
Hello all! does anybody can provide these tray files from felixandre?

Thanks!

Brawson04

Jul 11, 2018
I have a quick question regarding nisa's mod. I'd say after two updates ago my prostitutes clients never call or show up to her lot. Anyone else having this issue?

Oct 26, 2018
Just to let you know that I'm on the hunt for the feral cat's September and October releases. It is supposed to be a medieval theme divided in 2 parts. I know she already privately mail the first part, which corresponds to September items.

Last edited:

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019

Anyone have this CC? Download links won't show up no matter what I do :( MaySims used to be on DWP so I figured it's worth a shot.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I have a quick question regarding nisa's mod. I'd say after two updates ago my prostitutes clients never call or show up to her lot. Anyone else having this issue?
Lots of issues with WP can be resolved by deleting the WickedPerversionsMod directory in the Sims 4 saves directory. What I do is back it up first, then delete the directory. 9 times out of ten it helps. As far as clients not coming around, I've had that happen rarely.

Brawson04

Jul 11, 2018
Lots of issues with WP can be resolved by deleting the WickedPerversionsMod directory in the Sims 4 saves directory. What I do is back it up first, then delete the directory. 9 times out of ten it helps. As far as clients not coming around, I've had that happen rarely.
Thanks, I'll give that a try!

Reactions: MickCasanova
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes