Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
These are the complete Felixandre Files Including Updated Stuff It does not include the Gothic Build.

Oh, thanks! Are the tray files there too?

Reactions: MatomiB

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
It's global, not only my sims, but sims in all lots are doing the same... But i'll try it anyway! Thanks pal!
If the outfit is set for random or Sims are doing that thing when they wear random ass clothing even if you have it disabled for random and situation (in your case, that suit), then whenever they wear it, if the mesh is broken our outdated, it will give you the same glitch, doesn't matter if its only your Sim or a townie.

Good luck!

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
I have no idea, sorry. These files were donated to me and I just checked a few for consistency, since they were unlabeled. However, it seems that everything for Patreon is there.
Yes... it seems the creator said the tray files are in gallery, and I don't have full access to it, but thanks, anyway. If someone is viewing this post and could send it right here, it would be awesome :)

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
E404P (10.31.2020) 264 total
It appears there are TWO e404 animation files in that directory. One has "550MTH" in the name, did they change their naming on the animation set? Normally we would not see 2 animation sets in the main folder. Are we meant to use BOTH? The only reason I am asking is because the yiff entry is outdated and no details are available on E404P's WIX website.

Deejay578

Nov 8, 2019
Thanks for the tips. I have reduced all CC related RLE 2 images down to 1024 x 2048. This reduced package sizes a great deal. Have found and deleted all duplicate packages (some were same CC but for some reason had different names). Reviewed all possible conflicts and deleted if I felt I didn't want the CC any more. Disallowed all CC for random (this really helped a lot). Did reduce in game graphics settings a little. Game is playable now except it will hang when a Season Event is about to happen or sometimes at a Club Event. Exiting game also hangs for a while but I am putting that down to my pc being too slow now.
How did you reduce the CC related images? And how do you disable CC for random sims?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
How did you reduce the CC related images? And how do you disable CC for random sims?
I downloaded and used the link below. Only use it for CAS items and not Objects. I was originally using Photoshop, but this was much quicker. Back up your CC first (just in case). Then use S4S, Content Management/Batch Fixes/CAS/Disallow CC for random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes