Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Anyone know the mod that lets you select more than one sex partner at a time in wicked whims? I accidentally deleted it and can't remember what it's called.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Yiff started with a bangg and has since seem to have fallen behind.
Yiff always loses some steam at the start of the month. Have a little patience. Just because there is an entry on yiff does not mean there is an active leaker for it. It stands to reason that the popular listings will see updates before the unknowns.
Hey guys if someone is patreon of simdulgence, I haven't seen any content update after june did he stopped making stuff? If so why there are 190 patreon still paying him its almost 4 months and no update.
His patreon is paused. When in that state, nobody is billed for their monthly support yet still have access to all of the content. It appears to have been paused since July.

shyclaws

Oct 3, 2020
i'll ask once more some 'wcifs', per se, since no one seems to have had it and then the post just drowned into the sea of posts KWJERDKSVWJDKVJWD XD
thanks A LOT for anyone that links (or has linked in the past) anything <3 you guys are the MVP's <3
papi-sims cc on patreon. she isn't on yiff and i didn't see her cc anywhere i looked
hydrangea chainsaw's cc on patreon too. she's a pretty popular creator i have not seen been linked anywhere. she has loads of cute af cc too, so it's a bummer D:
slox's KEM kitchen
and sims41ife cc, which is not updated for a while on yiff D:

Reactions: cooliek

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
Hi all! Just wondering if anyone here is a patreon of KiaraSims4Mods...she has an Ob/Gyn no promotion career but it's not up on yiff and the dl link on her blog just takes me to an ouo. io page with no download link...

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019

Ohh here's the user I was thinking about earlier. All their CC is Patreon exclusive and GET THIS-THEY REQUIRE YOU TO PAY 10 DOLLARS TO GET THEIR CC EVERY MONTH. SO IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THEY UPLOADED BACK IN JUNE? YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THE JUNE TIER AND YOU CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD STUFF UPLOADED IN JUNE. IF YOU WANT OTHER TIERS? YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THEM.

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020

Ohh here's the user I was thinking about earlier. All their CC is Patreon exclusive and GET THIS-THEY REQUIRE YOU TO PAY 10 DOLLARS TO GET THEIR CC EVERY MONTH. SO IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THEY UPLOADED BACK IN JUNE? YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THE JUNE TIER AND YOU CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD STUFF UPLOADED IN JUNE. IF YOU WANT OTHER TIERS? YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THEM.
How do all of these morons expect anyone to want to patronize them and buy their shit if no one can SEE IT without subscribing? :rolleyes:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Ohh here's the user I was thinking about earlier.
How do all of these morons expect anyone to want to patronize them and buy their shit if no one can SEE IT without subscribing?
Only 11 people are pledged to him now. I can barely make out what he is offering and I know it is crap I do not want... only 3 to 5 posts a month for that 10 bucks... There is a sucker born every minute and this time IT IS NOT ME! Hah Glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes