Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
That just made me angry. That's so rude. I've been on this thread since like july, and the people here are nothing but nice and very helpful. I can't even contribute, but I try to post anything that I find. People use their HARD earned money and their efforts to contribute to this, and it just pisses me off to see someone complaining because they couldnt get *one* specific thing

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020
"I swear this sever is fucking useless over 100 people here and no one got any of the fucking cc that me and others ask for..."

Lawl. Imagine being so entitled you think it's ok to throw a tantrum because total strangers on the internet won't use their real life money to buy you fake pixelated gifts. There are real, serious issues going on in the world--not getting the latest Sims CC the moment it's out is NOT a real problem.

People like this are exactly why the DWP runners had to quit. If you're not willing to wait patiently for the helpful and generous people of these fan communities to willingly share what they have when no one is obligated to do a damn thing for you, then there is always one surefire way to get what you want quickly:

Fucking buy it yourself.

JustAnotherAnon2

Sep 4, 2018
A bit off-topic, but did anyone happen to stumble on a hairstyle similar to one in the picture?

I can't complete my sim look and this driving my OCD ass crazy

Jun 9, 2018
Hello, sorry for the debates people, i have a question regarding my game at the moment.

Remember Tina Peeping (or whoever her name was), yeah, she died in the dumbest way as possible. There was a blizzard outside and she choose rather to stay outside. She died freezing. Anyway this happened a year ago i reckon. Since then, there's a lot of updates from WW. I started to realize last night that there was supposed to be peeping lady or something.

Is there anything i can do to revive her? Without breaking the script?
Thank you so much for your help.

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020
Hello, sorry for the debates people, i have a question regarding my game at the moment.

Remember Tina Peeping (or whoever her name was), yeah, she died in the dumbest way as possible. There was a blizzard outside and she choose rather to stay outside. She died freezing. Anyway this happened a year ago i reckon. Since then, there's a lot of updates from WW. I started to realize last night that there was supposed to be peeping lady or something.

Is there anything i can do to revive her? Without breaking the script?
Thank you so much for your help.

Is it the same save game? If you start a new game your WW settings don't carry over unless you've previously exported settings and then import them into the new game. So try a new game.

OR you could have unchecked "experimental mode" in the settings and I believe that's where the peepers come from (I always turn mine off, else I have to turn them into cowplant food or set them on fire or something. Fuck off!)

I'm no expert on WW, but that's my best guess.

Reactions: 481174

Jun 9, 2018
Is it the same save game? If you start a new game your WW settings don't carry over unless you've previously exported settings and then import them into the new game. So try a new game.

OR you could have unchecked "experimental mode" in the settings and I believe that's where the peepers come from (I always turn mine off, else I have to turn them into cowplant food or set them on fire or something. Fuck off!)

I'm no expert on WW, but that's my best guess.
Got it, thanks. I'll give it a try later when i'm return home from work. I just forgotten how she look like back then, before she died, lmao.

If anyone perhaps have another solution, i'll bear that in mind and give it a try later as well. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes