Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibana Hana

Sep 29, 2020
First im just going to go ahead and say you guys are the best, and keep fighting the good fight. I understand people need to make ends meet but patreon is becoming more of an eye roller for me than something I used to think was good for people. Too often are projects, mods, indie studios releasing half baked content that never gets finished, or suddenly get afflicted with some health issue, and still collect money for work that has no foreseeable end game or even worse collect peoples generous donations but act rude to their patrons if they ask questions or make suggestions. You guys are the best and im sorry people are getting on here making demands. For stuff thats shared through good will.

Also, I know alot of creators are getting upset that not everyone getting their stuff is paying, but does anyone else feel like alot of mods are becoming less and less updated and getting locked behind the pay wall? Almost to the point where it seems they aren't even shared as much if at all on their usual outlets? I know a while back even the ones big on patreon would honor the 2 week rule, but now it seems every mod requires you to go to patreon now and nothing is like it used to be....?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
It would be nice if my signature link to the tutorial thread could be displayed in the 'similar threads' box at the bottom of the page. The tutorial thread has more views than 3 of the items listed below... I would not know who to talk to about that or if it is something hardcoded into the forum software.

Feb 27, 2020
Everything should be left as is, no posts deleted no safe spaces, let the pussies cry. fuck em and an army of midgets
Peeps are way too soft now and too many cater to them. Gotta learn to laugh at yourself AND others. It's human nature to make jokes or you end up a fuckin Jeffrey Dahmer making Chili and the neighbors complain

Oct 26, 2018
Hello guys, I'm looking for the november 2020 Felixandre's new itens (Florence set part 2)... Does anyone have it?
View attachment 890207
Thank you for share :)
I'm getting the Second Part of the Florence set, which are the build items donated by tomorrow, if you are able to wait and no one else uploads them, before I do. The first part of that set is already on Yiff, Party.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Also, I know alot of creators are getting upset that not everyone getting their stuff is paying, but does anyone else feel like alot of mods are becoming less and less updated and getting locked behind the pay wall? Almost to the point where it seems they aren't even shared as much if at all on their usual outlets? I know a while back even the ones big on patreon would honor the 2 week rule, but now it seems every mod requires you to go to patreon now and nothing is like it used to be....?
Nope, i noticed that too:unsure:

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
It would be nice if my signature link to the tutorial thread could be displayed in the 'similar threads' box at the bottom of the page. The tutorial thread has more views than 3 of the items listed below... I would not know who to talk to about that or if it is something hardcoded into the forum software.
I bookmarked page 925 of this thread as you're the bottom post just to get to your signature. I'm too lazy to actually save the link of the page itself now so do this little dance of logging in and changing pages every time.

I suppose i'm saying that no matter how easy you make it, some people are always going to do it the hard way. This comment took way longer than just changing the bookmark for instance....

Reactions: Peereezy

WickedWitch55

May 4, 2018
While we are all waiting for the mods that come after the next pack, as the memories are bound to be a big change, does anybody have any dirty or torn clothing CC? Or a lead as to who might make such a thing?

My game has come to a sort of Great Depression. Advancing things further without the new memory function (other than cosmetically) means they'll miss the actually harrowing bits. But I can sure prepare some of them to look the part!

Hope this helps. Not tested in game. Just recolours of Adult Male Base Teeshirt

pastelpix

Jun 20, 2020
Hello :) does anyone have miikocc's sims Sophie and Melodie? ( ) They are not on Yiff. Thank you!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone maybe has from LynxSimz that wasnt shared on both mega or yiff?

Newer items got uploaded but not this one.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Hello! Does anyone know if Wonderful Whims enables teen pregnancy? My Google skills have failed me.
I use Wicked, so I can't speak for Wonderful. But if it's just via WooHoo you're looking for, MCCC WooHoo allows for teen pregnancy.

(Sometimes it works a little *too* well, if you ask me. When the NPC girl I've been wooing gets pregnant by another NPC.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes