Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

couchwaffle

Apr 15, 2019
Hello, sorry for the debates people, i have a question regarding my game at the moment.

Remember Tina Peeping (or whoever her name was), yeah, she died in the dumbest way as possible. There was a blizzard outside and she choose rather to stay outside. She died freezing. Anyway this happened a year ago i reckon. Since then, there's a lot of updates from WW. I started to realize last night that there was supposed to be peeping lady or something.

Is there anything i can do to revive her? Without breaking the script?
Thank you so much for your help.
I'm not sure about reviving her but you can make a new Tina. The wicked whims tumblr says you can assign the hidden trait to any sim with the cheat command: WickedWhims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden

Both Tina and Tom Peeping are on the gallery so you can place one of them in your world, play them temporarily to add the trait and that should make a new peeper.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
guys wcif a mod that disables sims being able to grab food on their own? i've been getting this weird bug where sims will eat (their hunger bar is still green) even when they're not hungry and then they just won't finish whatever they grabbed when the bar is 100% green again .... smh

Feb 27, 2020
guys wcif a mod that disables sims being able to grab food on their own? i've been getting this weird bug where sims will eat (their hunger bar is still green) even when they're not hungry and then they just won't finish whatever they grabbed when the bar is 100% green again .... smh
I was getting the same retarded shit. I wacked that outta there with this

Bassically I shut down ALL eating, drinking, cake and snaks. The other method is a role state. That takes a fuck load of work to set up though. You make them a custom role state and make all eating, drinking, cake baking and grabbing snacks not appropriate

Reactions: xxXXxxxn

Jun 9, 2018
I'm not sure about reviving her but you can make a new Tina. The wicked whims tumblr says you can assign the hidden trait to any sim with the cheat command: WickedWhims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden

Both Tina and Tom Peeping are on the gallery so you can place one of them in your world, play them temporarily to add the trait and that should make a new peeper.
Niceeee, i'll bear that in mind. Never knew this Console Command exist before.

Thank you so much btw for the information. I'll give it a go later. (y)

Reactions: MissCee and KekKoo

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
I'll tell you something, don't fall for these offensive things, there are people who come to attack verbally, so that everyone gets angry and stops helping and stops sharing things, it was one of the reasons that DWP fell, many people charging without any respect, it ends with the mental balance and the good will of many, if they enter in that they will get what they want! they do it on purpose, so that people get bored and give up.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I'll tell you something, don't fall for these offensive things, there are people who come to attack verbally, so that everyone gets angry and stops helping and stops sharing things
Tisk tisk tisk... When we get some ungrateful simpleton 'blowing the whistle' it becomes necessary to properly educate them so that things can get back on track. We do not succeed if we allow 'anyone' to walk all over us. I am not going to stop updating the yiff.directory (or upgrading their posts) because some jerk wants to be rude. If people are not going to use the resources we supplied then I can assure you we will be less likely to assist them when they choose to make some noise. The key here is to have an ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE and they will go far.

Nov 7, 2020
Hi everyone! New to these forums, I used to use down with patreon, i uninstalled sims 4 and my CC stuff seemed to have gone with it though i could have sworn i had made a copy save somewhere. Anyways I had some stuff from there and now i dont and have been trying to find them again, Can someone explain to me why the site seems to have poofed? would be greatly appreciated as it seems most of you know something but theres thousands of pages and im not sure how long its been down exactly as i only recently reinstalled the game haha.

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
Hi everyone! New to these forums, I used to use down with patreon, i uninstalled sims 4 and my CC stuff seemed to have gone with it though i could have sworn i had made a copy save somewhere. Anyways I had some stuff from there and now i dont and have been trying to find them again, Can someone explain to me why the site seems to have poofed? would be greatly appreciated as it seems most of you know something but theres thousands of pages and im not sure how long its been down exactly as i only recently reinstalled the game haha.
It's gone. No one's paying for it or managing it anymore.

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
While we are all waiting for the mods that come after the next pack, as the memories are bound to be a big change, does anybody have any dirty or torn clothing CC? Or a lead as to who might make such a thing?

My game has come to a sort of Great Depression. Advancing things further without the new memory function (other than cosmetically) means they'll miss the actually harrowing bits. But I can sure prepare some of them to look the part!

Feb 27, 2020
Yeah two posts up in spankys sig is everything you need to get you back on your midget feet

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I would like to thank you all for the mega folder on the OP. It is amazing the amount of content it has, but I was wondering if you guys know of a better way to download from mega? Mega limits downloads to 1gb in my region, then it's a 4h wait to continue. I tryed using VPNs, but the download speed is 50kb/s.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes