Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpersefone01

Jul 31, 2020
[QUOTE = "henrique353, publicación: 4567144, miembro: 2988176"]
¿Un grupo de facebook? Los moderadores solo pueden aceptar cuentas de confianza. NO FALSAS, y es fácil reconocer las falsificaciones. Los enlaces podrían estar rotos. Incluso participo en muchos grupos de NSFW, algo prohibido allí, pero lo hemos hecho durante años porque tenemos cuidado. Es una idea
[/CITAR]

Sería una gran idea que tuviera de esta forma y comprobar que no son cuentas nuevas, que son personales,

Miamia123

Apr 6, 2020
Does anyone have jaythenerdbird Patreon content and savage sims stitches collection? Wow that discord got taken down quick it seems every page/website dedicated to leaking Patreon content gets taken down.

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
I made a new discord, in fact I had done it a long time ago, but I ended up not sending it to anyone, I will go through a private message, as I have been here for a while and this is not my first account, whoever wants to enter sends me a message private, I will try to follow up to see if it will be a mess hahaha

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I am not one to ask for help but these errors have been driving me insane. I updated all my mods, starting with the script mods, and I have no idea what else to do.

They are not last exception files but MCCC has been throwing them like crazy and I am hella confused because they don't show any broken mods at all. They usually appear everytime I go to a festival (the ones in City Living or the new ones in Snowy Escape).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: nvm I am a dumb bitch or whatever because I swear I downloaded the new MCCC (7.5.2) but the game is reading the old version wtf why.

Last edited:

dpersefone01

Jul 31, 2020
I made a new discord, in fact I had done it a long time ago, but I ended up not sending it to anyone, I will go through a private message, as I have been here for a while and this is not my first account, whoever wants to enter sends me a message private, I will try to follow up to see if it will be a mess hahaha

I don't know how to send you pv I'm new here xd help xD

Sep 3, 2018
She just did a massive upload of all her updated traits into one zip and some other mods that needed updated that I zipped up. Here:
Traits:
Careers and Events that needed updated:
I'm pretty sure the custom traits cause issues with opening the sim profile, though. :/

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Hey, I was 'nightnight' on the discord channel and they expelled me when I was sleeping. I can't access their. LOL. Anyone know the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes